Peeing at home when the family leaves… or when they’re still home!

2 minutes ago, beachmom said:

Keep it up and leave some puddles around the drain for the morning. The more obvious you make it, the more confident you'll be that mom knows and is fine with it.

I sure hope so lol. Peed all over the carpet and stuff like I said, but I did also pee by the drain. Lots of pee sprayed around tonight!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Nwc said:

I sure hope so lol. Peed all over the carpet and stuff like I said, but I did also pee by the drain. Lots of pee sprayed around tonight!

Leaving some tell tale puddles routinely, even if they're sometimes just water, along with some lingering odor will make it obvious, if nothing is said you're "golden".

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, beachmom said:

Leaving some tell tale puddles routinely, even if they're sometimes just water, along with some lingering odor will make it obvious, if nothing is said you're "golden".

Perfect. So far every time I’ve done it, they always think it’s the dog. Last time the dog actually did have a problem that the vet found so I guess I technically helped lol. But yeah this time, it’s way too spread around to be the dog lol. Guess we’ll have to wait and find out

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Nwc said:

Perfect. So far every time I’ve done it, they always think it’s the dog. Last time the dog actually did have a problem that the vet found so I guess I technically helped lol. But yeah this time, it’s way too spread around to be the dog lol. Guess we’ll have to wait and find out

Ah, but the dog doesn't stand over the drain and leave a spray pattern. It's no big deal, our boys had a makeshift bedroom in the basement of our old house and pissed down there all the time, as did I when doing laundry.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, beachmom said:

Ah, but the dog doesn't stand over the drain and leave a spray pattern. It's no big deal, our boys had a makeshift bedroom in the basement of our old house and pissed down there all the time, as did I when doing laundry.

True lol, or the furniture I hit in the process. I love how you view it as no big deal. Just hope it’s the same for my mom. Especially since I was always taught toilet only unless you’re outside and desperate

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Nwc said:

True lol, or the furniture I hit in the process. I love how you view it as no big deal. Just hope it’s the same for my mom. Especially since I was always taught toilet only unless you’re outside and desperate

Carpet?  But believe me, basement floor drains, sinks, showers, no mom is going to care. Years ago when I took my little guy to pre-school swim lessons the moms all let their boys piss on the locker room floor while helping them change clothes, as I say, it's no big deal as far as moms go.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, beachmom said:

Carpet?  But believe me, basement floor drains, sinks, showers, no mom is going to care. Years ago when I took my little guy to pre-school swim lessons the moms all let their boys piss on the locker room floor while helping them change clothes, as I say, it's no big deal as far as moms go.

Good to know haha. And yeah the furniture I peed on was also a carpet upholstery type

• Hot 1
7 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

That’s awesome dude! Hope you can keep it up!

Definitely hoping to for as long as I can without it being blatantly obvious!

• Like 1

Didn’t pee at all tonight but I’ll be home alone for a couple hours tomorrow night. Gonna try and pee again then, and was wondering if any of you had any naughty ideas? Just nothing that can’t be hidden or easily cleaned up lol

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, clay6 said:

I bet. Maybe I need to do the same. 

I 10/10 recommend it. More fun when I’m lazy and don’t feel like going upstairs to the bathroom

• Hot 1
Guest Wetling
On 5/9/2023 at 3:46 PM, Alfresco said:

We figured that the carpet, flooring and insulation would absorb everything before it got to the point of going through the ceiling.   Mum and Dad never went up there, so it was never discovered.  We also had sleeping bags up there and sometimes we would put them so that they were bunched up and pee on them and then hang them up to air dry - that worked quite well.

It's great you had a room where you could try all that without being distracted. With the exception of squirting in my plushies or underwear, I had to limit most of my peeing at my parent's to times when they were away and I could clean it up afterwards. I only learned at my own apartment how well it works to just let it dry and that pee isn't dirty at all. We also had no carpeted floors. What a shame, now that I know what great of a toilet they make. 😊

What became of your sister? Do you know if she also got a piss kink in her adult life?

4 hours ago, Wetling said:

What became of your sister? Do you know if she also got a piss kink in her adult life?

I don't believe she has a piss kink as such, but she certainly has no qualms about peeing outside when the need arises.   She goes on trips with her family in a camper van that has no toilet and they don't mind parking in a layby or other quiet place for the night.  I know that she pees outside in that situation.

On 5/8/2023 at 11:01 PM, beachmom said:

It's very interesting reading your comments when it comes to gaining perspective. We DEFINITELY grew up differently. My mom would be like,  "son....are you ok??? Why di....CLEAN IT UP!!!" 😆

• Haha 1

Peed my sweatpants after I woke up. Family had left for the day so I decided this was easier than getting up and going to the bathroom. Warmth felt amazing, as did the relief!

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Cluster001 said:

Have you ever peed on tables or christened cuboards or so?

Oh yeah. I remember once specifically when everyone left and I peed all over the kitchen. Got the cabinets, floor, tables, and rugs all soaked. To this day, they still have no idea of the mess I made lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 5/8/2023 at 10:49 PM, beachmom said:

How strong of an odor was it in the basement?🙂🤔