Where should I pee at the mall?

woow, that sounds lovely! very hot! if there is a furniture store, you could piss into a bed or onto a chair as well. A nice toilet could also be a handbag for sale at a fancy store. you could take it into the dressing room and use it for your pleasure :-)! Will you tell us afterwards, how it was? 😍

I know it's a bit late at this point, but I always recommend pissing in fitting rooms. Usually it's possible to be pretty discrete about it. I second the suggestion of using a bathroom floor; I especially love finding single-user gender neutral/family restrooms (as a trans person, I feel more comfortable in them anyway), because I can really play around with far less fear of being caught. 

It is spring, many stores are selling some kind of plants. I've seen a lot of public pee content in furniture or DYI stores, but somehow none of it had the model pee in a plant for sale. I'd think that could be done fairly inconspicuously, it doesn't leave a mess, and yet it comes with the immense satisfaction of leaving a souvenir for whoever is lucky enough to be buying that plant...

• Hot 2