Soft, Gentle Sex

Bacardi

Interesting. My experience with K has very rarely featured any rough stuff (only in occasional role play), and we are often extremely polite to each other. We *always* thank each other afterwards (it seems ridiculous, but it's sort of built into being English maybe). During sex there's often praise, but it's not necessarily intended that way - it's just how it comes out: "Ooh! That feels really good - your're doing great things to me!" or "To the left a bit, now harder ... oh yes, you are soooo good at this!"  And it all feels natural and makes it loving.

Does that make sense?

Oh - and I love that meme!

• Love 3

If person does not react to soft subtle gentle touch... well it is kind of difference in sensetivity... or body deathness... It is self protection for both sides to talk on the same touch language...

Unfortunately some interpret softness as weakness... and roughness as power dominance...  I would think it is a fear to be soft and gentle in those loud creatures.., not understanding the real power of attention...

• Love 1

I am not a violent person, mostly. I have never hit or forced a woman to do anything. In a mutual love relationship anything that feels good and both agree to is ok. I, personally, like it when a woman cums. If a woman gets off on hitting,etc I have to bow out. I feel that any man who hits a woman is a coward. Even in fun. A little spanking, however, is ok!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
11 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Anyone else have thoughts on this? I'd love to know where other people stand on the praise vs punishment spectrum.

I confess to not being very versatile on this.  with me it is always the soft, gentle way. The aggressive slapping and forceful stuff is just totally not arousing to me,  quite the opposite in fact.

I have only once been with a woman for her first time.  We were both 22 years old.  I was as gentle as I knew how,  but her hymen did tear and there was some blood.   I asked her to stay in the bed, and went to fetch a dish of warm water with a little dettol in it.   She stopped bleeding almost at once,  and I very gently washed away the blood with a soft cloth while she lay there in bed.  We had no more penetrative sex that day but stayed in bed and cuddled for a long time.

She did tell me later that the way I had cared for her that day meant a lot to her.

• Hug 3
  • Agree 1
Guest Wetling
On 4/2/2023 at 3:44 PM, Bacardi said:

I am certainly one for being spanked, slapped, and thrown around during sex

Not my kind of thing, because I think there are other ways to express manliness. But if I were into such things, I think there is a huge difference between doing it out of affection or out of crudity, and I believe you could feel that difference. I find that post heartwarming as well, because it shows how he's still seeing her as a lovable person, not just a sex object. As such it is somehow the converse to guys standing in victory pose above a girl, as if she disgraced herself by sucking his dick. Putting this in a pic or vid sends a message. I wouldn't say you need to be in love with a sex partner, but you should respect her or him.

Edited by Wetling