Tasting Pre Cum or Cum

16 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

I share your fascination with watching how other guys cum and the "amazing" process it can be.

I myself am one of those guys who produces very little to no precum. I have always been intrigued by guys who produce a sizeable amount, and also those who produce it earlier/more easily--there are some guys I've heard say that they produce enough just cuddling in bed with a girl that it makes a visible damp spot in their underwear.

The little I produce, which is at most a tiny drop, is much thinner than actual cum but more slippery and almost as sticky, so it oozes but doesn't actually run. It's too little to get a real taste, but as best I can make out it's just slightly salty, a bit like weak baking soda water (which makes sense, it's supposed to neutralize acid). It's only watery if I pee right before, so it mixes with pee. So for you it's partly thick and partly watery?

As I understand it pre-cum and semen are the products of various glands each adding their secretions to the mix and the ratio of these different components will affect the viscosity (and taste) of the end product.

My usual pre-cum is like yours; slightly viscous, clear, and with very little taste. Although I do tend to produce more than a few drops and can definitely get a wet spot on my boxers if I’m thinking naughty thoughts. In fact writing this has been enough to start it off. I can feel it seeping out of my tip now 🤭

Sometimes though, usually if I’m having a shit or if I’ve got a full bladder straining to get out, I can get small quantities of a sweet-tasting, slightly opaque, really thick gel leaking out. I’m guessing it’s the component that makes semen thick and viscous as well as providing sugars to fuel the sperm as they paddle upstream.
Other times I get this watery, white, very bitter-tasting liquid, which I think is from the prostate gland. That must be the component that gives semen it’s white colour… as well as it’s distinctive smell and taste.

On 2/27/2024 at 4:19 PM, Bunnyboy said:

As I understand it pre-cum and semen are the products of various glands each adding their secretions to the mix and the ratio of these different components will affect the viscosity (and taste) of the end product.

My usual pre-cum is like yours; slightly viscous, clear, and with very little taste. Although I do tend to produce more than a few drops and can definitely get a wet spot on my boxers if I’m thinking naughty thoughts. In fact writing this has been enough to start it off. I can feel it seeping out of my tip now 🤭

Sometimes though, usually if I’m having a shit or if I’ve got a full bladder straining to get out, I can get small quantities of a sweet-tasting, slightly opaque, really thick gel leaking out. I’m guessing it’s the component that makes semen thick and viscous as well as providing sugars to fuel the sperm as they paddle upstream.
Other times I get this watery, white, very bitter-tasting liquid, which I think is from the prostate gland. That must be the component that gives semen it’s white colour… as well as it’s distinctive smell and taste.

Do you edge a lot? It sounds like your glands are often quite full--I never build up enough fluids in there that any leak out when I'm pushing to go #2, much less when peeing, even when I haven't ejaculated for 5 days or so. 

The glands that make the precum are different from the ones that make the semen itself, it sounds like what comes out when you strain are parts of the semen itself that are stored waiting to be let out. Whereas when you're turned on and liquid seeps out that's the pre-cum which is clear and relatively tasteless (though some women apparently like the taste of it, I've read).

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Do you edge a lot? It sounds like your glands are often quite full--I never build up enough fluids in there that any leak out when I'm pushing to go #2, much less when peeing, even when I haven't ejaculated for 5 days or so. 

The glands that make the precum are different from the ones that make the semen itself, it sounds like what comes out when you strain are parts of the semen itself that are stored waiting to be let out.

I didn’t think I edged a lot, but maybe I do. I certainly don’t masturbate to ‘completion’ everytime I get aroused, which is quite often.

That makes sense. Like you say it’s not precum, more like components of the semen leaking out early prior to ejaculation proper.

Anyone else have this happen, or should I see a doctor? 😜

13 hours ago, Bunnyboy said:

That makes sense. Like you say it’s not precum, more like components of the semen leaking out early prior to ejaculation proper.

Or more like them leaking out when you aren't even turned on at all. What seeps out when you're turned on sounds like the normal almost tasteless stuff.

13 hours ago, Bunnyboy said:

Anyone else have this happen, or should I see a doctor? 😜

I certainly haven't. I've even tried once or twice pressing on my prostate through the anus to see if anything was squeezed out, and nothing did. But unless it hurts or shows signs of being infected I don't see any reason to worry.

• 2 weeks later...

This is very much on my Fuckit List!!

On 2/27/2024 at 6:50 AM, REBob said:

One time when I was with my former fuckbuddy, she begged me to cum in her mouth. I duly obliged, and after I has finished unloading, we shared a deep passionate kiss and we passed my cum between our mouths for a few minutes. That was so hot! After we'd finished kissing she swallowed my load.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2024 at 12:19 AM, Bunnyboy said:

Sometimes though, usually if I’m having a shit or if I’ve got a full bladder straining to get out, I can get small quantities of a sweet-tasting, slightly opaque, really thick gel leaking out.

When I was teenager and in my early 20's I used to get this a lot. Almost every time I went for a shit that needed a good push, I'd get thick excretion with bits in it that looked like sago pudding! Needless to say my hand would be around my penis playing with it, ending up with an orgasm whilst pushing the last bits of shit out.

• Hot 1
On 2/27/2024 at 4:19 PM, Bunnyboy said:

I have had that similar leak out but only generally if it a really tough one that I gave to really push it will leak out towards the end of the push

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TrashyToni said:

Of course I’ve tried my own cum. Call me a wimp, but I wanted to know what it tastes like before I jizzed in a woman’s mouth. 😂

That's pretty fun can't say I really gave it much thought what the receiving end would think 🤔 

2 minutes ago, Pinguy94 said:

That's pretty fun can't say I really gave it much thought what the receiving end would think 🤔 

Yeah, just shove it down her throat if you’re concerned about the taste of your cum. That way, she doesn’t have to experience it. 

#lifeprotips

• Haha 1

I’ll taste my pre cum often but I can’t jerk off, cum and then taste it. I lose interest quick. I will massage my prostate usually with my wife masturbating next to me and I’ll taste my pre cum during that and when I have a prostate orgasm and dump my load I can eat it that way because I’m still horny. She thinks it hot. I’ll offer the cum to her and if she says no I’ll eat it and that usually puts her over the edge and she’ll be cumming in no time. 

If I am alone and massaging my prostate I’ll catch the cum on a towel of something and eat the loads before the soak in. It just seems like a good idea at the time. Sometimes I’ll have 2 of 3 prostate orgasms with some big thick loads and I’ll eat them all before I shove the toy in my ass and jerk off to finish off the session. I can never eat that last lot after jerkin off 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Watchyoupee said:

I’ll taste my pre cum often but I can’t jerk off, cum and then taste it. I lose interest quick. I will massage my prostate usually with my wife masturbating next to me and I’ll taste my pre cum during that and when I have a prostate orgasm and dump my load I can eat it that way because I’m still horny. She thinks it hot. I’ll offer the cum to her and if she says no I’ll eat it and that usually puts her over the edge and she’ll be cumming in no time. 

If I am alone and massaging my prostate I’ll catch the cum on a towel of something and eat the loads before the soak in. It just seems like a good idea at the time. Sometimes I’ll have 2 of 3 prostate orgasms with some big thick loads and I’ll eat them all before I shove the toy in my ass and jerk off to finish off the session. I can never eat that last lot after jerkin off 

PNC is no longer an issue for me. I love it any time I can get it. I also love making myself cum by massaging my prostate. It is amazing how much more cum I produce that way.

On a side note, one of my favourite tastes is after I have cum and gone soft. I love the small dribble that comes out. It almost makes need to tug again.

• Like 1