Silly question!

8 minutes ago, Kupar said:

A genuine survey question from a UK water company customer survey 🙂

PSX_20230204_144414.png

Oh my god I wanna move to Anglian Water.  Scottish water don’t ask that.. 

tbh I do all except the podcasts. I’m a singer! 

1. tunes on, step in and have a little dance, jiggle and get all warm. 
2. If I need to wee I’ll either squat down or just let it go. 
3. Obviously I clean, especially after a wee! 
4. Turn off the water to use some products, especially hair shampoo and conditioner. 

5. Water back on and I’ll  brush my teeth in the shower before.  Usually right at the end 

👍🏻

Edited by Chrissy89
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Chrissy89 said:

Oh my god I wanna move to Anglian Water.  Scottish water don’t ask that.. 

tbh I do all except the podcasts. I’m a singer! 

1. tunes on, step in and have a little dance, jiggle and get all warm. 
2. If I need to wee I’ll either squat down or just let it go. 
3. Obviously I clean, especially after a wee! 
4. Turn off the water to use some products, especially hair shampoo and conditioner. 

5. I have brushed my teeth in the shower before.  Usually at the end 

👍🏻

Very good 🙂. When I was a student I would occasionally 'wash' a few clothes under my feet in the shower. Sort of like treading grapes I guess lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Very good 🙂. When I was a student I would occasionally 'wash' a few clothes under my feet in the shower. Sort of like treading grapes I guess lol 

Nah I’ve not done that one! I can see a few students doing that though.

@Kupar I actually buckled at your first post! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Nah I’ve not done that one! I can see a few students doing that though.

@Kupar I actually buckled at your first post! 

I'm wondering if the "need help" button refers to needing help in the shower. "Please could you wash my back?" Or "Can you help me by weeing with me in my shower?"

• Haha 1
Just now, Kupar said:

I'm wondering if the "need help" button refers to needing help in the shower. "Please could you wash my back?" Or "Can you help me by weeing with me in my shower?"

Omg I dare you to ask the second question…. 😂😂

• Haha 1

Brushing in the shower seems like a waste of water and in no way a time saver since I don't see you being able to lather or shampoo at the same time. Rinsing definitely doesn't take enough time either. Maybe during conditioning but that's in the beard and would be unpleasant to say the least.

• Like 1

I brush my teeth in the sink. But I almost always piss in the shower. Even if I go right before, there is something about the warm water that makes it happen again. 

And for men, there is an ancient insult about “you look like the type of guy who gets out of the shower to take a piss. “

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, PissDude said:

I brush my teeth in the sink. But I almost always piss in the shower. Even if I go right before, there is something about the warm water that makes it happen again. 

And for men, there is an ancient insult about “you look like the type of guy who gets out of the shower to take a piss. “

See now this is where time saving comes in. I piss in the sink while brushing my teeth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, Kupar said:

A genuine survey question from a UK water company customer survey 🙂

PSX_20230204_144414.png

I sing or hum whatever Britpop or dance or videogame song is stuck in my head.

Doesn’t everyone wee in the shower? Us Aussies love saving water, meaning avoiding the toilet! 

They mean scrub the shower? Um nope. 
I have given up on news. Much happier without it. 😉 

I have an electric toothbrush so don’t brush teeth in the shower. 
I love hot water too much to switch it off while in there! 

I love daydreaming about my favourite PeeFans while I am in the shower. You know who you are. 😘

If you want to know I shampoo, then shampoo again, conditioner, leave it in and soap down with gloves, and cherry blossom soap, then rinse conditioner, wash face with gentle complexion brush and scrub back with Body Shop scrubber. Then finish my sexy daydreams, dry off, dry hair and moisturise. I love showers. 

Usually I would pee first thing though, so if anyone bursts in, (I have kids!) the pee is already gone! 💚

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

I'm boring, I've only done 2 of those

Nothing boring about that. You might be otherwise engaged ... for instance, I'm surprised they don't give us options for having sex, or a wank 😊

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Nothing boring about that. You might be otherwise engaged ... for instance, I'm surprised they don't give us options for having sex, or a wank 😊

If those where options I would have ticked a few more boxes 😉

• Haha 1