When the hotel room is your toilet

On 11/27/2022 at 5:33 PM, Mark3981 said:

Nothing better than drinking all night then emptying my bladder all over my hotel room carpet

Screenshot_20221128_013057.jpg

Yep, I completely agree! Did that many times in various places around the rooms I stayed in. I've never been 'caught' although I'm sure housekeeping must have noticed on some occasions...

• Agree 2
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 28.11.2022 at 09:19, sillyme said:

Ich liebe es auch, überall in Hotelzimmern zu pinkeln. Allerdings mache ich es lieber nüchtern als betrunken, weil es sich unanständiger anfühlt, nüchtern auf den Boden zu pinkeln. 

i love that too

On 11/27/2022 at 8:33 AM, Mark3981 said:

Nothing better than drinking all night then emptying my bladder all over my hotel room carpet

Nice puddle! Looks like you needed it!

I love the casual feeling to your picture here. Just a nonchalant piss, using the hotel carpet as your urinal, as is your right to do!

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/4/2023 at 5:59 PM, toseepee said:

Nice puddle! Looks like you needed it!

I love the casual feeling to your picture here. Just a nonchalant piss, using the hotel carpet as your urinal, as is your right to do!

Thanks! Yea,  I definitely had to go really bad there.  Felt so good to let it all go on the carpet. And you're absolutely right,  its a man's right to pull his penis out and piss wherever he needs and I make anywhere my toilet when i need,  just like i did here with that hotel room.  

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/27/2022 at 9:33 AM, Mark3981 said:

Beautiful! I always piss on the carpet in hotel rooms. I don't think I've ever stayed in a hotel and not pissed on something.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2