MrPoll gone?

Hi all, does anybody know what happened to Louise's MrPoll forums? It seems that MrPoll has been rebranded as ThePollsters, and the old links now just redirect to the front page of the new site. Does anybody know if those old message boards survive somewhere on the new site, or have they all been nuked? 

• Like 1

Wow. Where's the sad react button? Misterpoll is how I explored my fetish from an early age. Even stories (although I suspect a lot of them were exaggerated) from ten years ago I was still getting off to today 😭😭 hopefully some of the regulars migrate on overe here!

• Hot 1
On 11/28/2022 at 1:23 PM, Bacardi said:

Wow. Where's the sad react button? Misterpoll is how I explored my fetish from an early age. Even stories (although I suspect a lot of them were exaggerated) from ten years ago I was still getting off to today 😭😭 hopefully some of the regulars migrate on overe here!

Me too!! I loved misterpoll! It’s sad that nothing seems to have really replaced it either. 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, original.misterpoll.com has now been offline for several days.  Hopefully it's only temporary, but maybe we're just lucky that it survived this long. 🙁

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 11:23 AM, Bacardi said:

Sadly, I'm also no longer able to connect on to Misterpoll. There were some fabulous topics on female vs. male bladder capacity that were posted on the adult section. As one who is particularly fond of female bladder "gigantia" I vividly recall a 2007 poll with numerous detailed responses. I don't care if the respondents exaggerated their bladder capacities or pee times, their urinary adventures still remain among the most exciting writings I've discovered online.

Heather S. and Jamie Rose, I hope you migrate over here one day!!  

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like it's down about 98% of the time.  I was able to access it earlier today, but now it's down again.  I think it's pretty much a write-off at this point.