Male Dick / Cock of the Day

Johnboy777

On 5/5/2024 at 11:03 AM, James_erased said:

Being able to casually slip my cock out of my shorts in public and in the sunshine is such a delight.. 😏🤫

IMG_4437.jpeg

Did you manage to have a cheeky piss?

On 5/5/2024 at 12:03, James_erased said:

Riuscire a sfilare con disinvoltura il cazzo dai pantaloncini in pubblico e sotto il sole è un vero piacere.. 😏 🤫

IMG_4437.jpeg

Very hot

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

Did you manage to have a cheeky piss?

I did indeed! That was the main reason for allowing my cock to casually ease out of my shorts - to then enjoy a nice lazy piss right there on the grass of the field. Hidden in plain sight! 

45 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Very hot

Grazie! I’m glad you like it.. it was a lot of fun to do 😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
57 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I did indeed! That was the main reason for allowing my cock to casually ease out of my shorts - to then enjoy a nice lazy piss right there on the grass of the field. Hidden in plain sight! 

At that point, however, you could risk peeing on the grass 😄

9 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

At that point, however, you could risk peeing on the grass 😄

Si - peeing on the grass is exactly what I did.. after drinking lots of water to make sure it felt extra relieving 😏

• Hot 1
10 hours ago, James_erased said:

If only I could have grabbed a glimpse.

18 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I like the scene, it gives me the idea of a desperate and vulnerable boy who gives up and pees 😈 🤣

I do like your way of thinking.. especially that of me being both desperate, and in particular vulnerable - I certainly had to give up and piss, although this was also very much a pre-planned and calculated situation I found myself in.. 😈

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I do like your way of thinking.. especially that of me being both desperate, and in particular vulnerable - I certainly had to give up and piss, although this was also very much a pre-planned and calculated situation I found myself in.. 😈

Personally i find it very exciting to see a boy but also a girl (i'm bisexual) especially of my age, who is uncomfortable due to the need to pee and maybe she's ashamed and tries to hide it, but obviously she can't, and eventually gives up and has to find a place to relieve himself

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
11 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Personally i find it very exciting to see a boy but also a girl (i'm bisexual) especially of my age, who is uncomfortable due to the need to pee and maybe she's ashamed and tries to hide it, but obviously she can't, and eventually gives up and has to find a place to relieve himself

This has very much happened to me before - the most notable occasion being having to pull my dick out and relieve myself all over the end of a train station platform (with lots of people also on it) as the station had no toilets.. 😳

1 minute ago, James_erased said:

This has very much happened to me before - the most notable occasion being having to pull my dick out and relieve myself all over the end of a train station platform (with lots of people also on it) as the station had no toilets.. 😳

did they see you, were there women among the observers? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mary Moon said:

did they see you, were there women among the observers? 

I had my back to everyone and just pissed on the last bit of platform in front of me, so I can’t say for sure who was watching with intent or not - but anyone looking would’ve been left in no doubt as to what I was doing, especially with the huge puddle left behind on the floor. There were indeed both women and men present. Honestly, it felt great to de desperate and have no other option than to piss right there in front of them all! 

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I had my back to everyone and just pissed on the last bit of platform in front of me, so I can’t say for sure who was watching with intent or not - but anyone looking would’ve been left in no doubt as to what I was doing, especially with the huge puddle left behind on the floor. There were indeed both women and men present. Honestly, it felt great to de desperate and have no other option than to piss right there in front of them all! 

It must have been embarrassing, but at the same time very exciting

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Oh, wow.. even as a straight guy, I am turned on by this! What a lovely big cock 🥵

Yes, the name is Remi. But unfortunately he or rather she doesn't like girls i think, she defines herself as she/her. However, for me, who hates macho-looking guys, and loves those with more feminine looks, i'm really drives me crazy. Then she has a wonderful big cock, OMG

There are some great videos of him/her here https://www.redgifs.com/users/remigumi

not-a-fan-of-pants-v0-huxg1685wr.thumb.jpg.fb8b3fdb429468ad82248c1e73c3fc7c.jpgwavyrg8oq2s81.thumb.jpg.6e31b934d6f4695081ae3690839329db.jpgv4s06n8zc9wb1.thumb.jpg.b4c48c4b03388b29bfc94d467f9c928c.jpg

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Guys who are a bit feminine in their features and physique really drive me crazy 

Are you sure this Remi is not AI-creature? Very contradictory anatomic features... not matching color of skin...for such an erection

30 minutes ago, A_AShes said:

Are you sure this Remi is not AI-creature? Very contradictory anatomic features... not matching color of skin...for such an erection

Is real, he/she also has an onlyfans page and Twitter

• Cheeky 1