My pee fetish burden

I’d guess along similar lines to @Bacardi (disclaimers: I’m not a psychologist, I don’t claim to be hugely emotionally intelligent, etc) - that this is one of those cases where you sit on an emotion you can’t express directly (because you can’t go lusting overtly at coworkers, at least unless you or they are @JacquiPee) and then the emotion pops out elsewhere in a different but related form

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

This is really tough @Gotah. I sympathise with you. And it's a great phrase: "kink burden". I think that sums it up perfectly. I fear that it's something that most of us have to bear, though in different ways and with different aspects of this kink - or other kinks - simply because there seems to be no immediate explanation for it, or any reasonable way of confessing it, particularly in the professional situation you were in. (I know it's not directly related to your situation, but maybe this general article (one that's not overly focused on BDSM for a change!) might help: https://everydayfeminism.com/2017/03/people-ashamed-of-their-kink/

So, given that we must live with the burden, I am thinking of it in terms of a condition where the symptoms are treated, rather than the cause. And that means finding ways to lessen the impact of the guilt you feel. The first thing is to acknowledge what you're feeling, to yourself, and then to share that with others who understand (us). You've done that and I hope it has helped a little, in itself.

Second would perhaps be to try, as Goose suggested, rationalising what happened to your colleague: there was no embarrassment or disaster, and while your kink swung into action big-time, you remained gentlemanly and professional throughout. That's a massive plus.

Third, perhaps, would be to try and find another outlet for what happened. Might you draw, or write, about it? Allow yourself to legitimately enjoy what happened, such that the event itself doesn't get forever stuck with the association of the guilty sleepless night?

Finally, I don't know the scientific reasons why this happens. But if it's really causing you distress, there is always the option of professional counselling. Sending you hugs, my friend.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wow, I didn't expect your answers to be this wholesome lol

Thanks everybody for your thoughts and kind words!

7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Maybe you are simply just overwhelmed with having one of your actual fantasies coming true and your body reacted with anxiety instead of pleasure? 

I think this is definetly something that makes sense. It was for sure an overwhelming experience even if it all happened rather quickly, maybe that's why I wasn't able to process it properly.

Also, I've had some time to think about this mess today and I feel like the fact that I wasn't alone with her yesterday  (even though tecnically it was just the two of us in that particular moment, but I was still aware that the others were around) was probably a reason why there was a certain emotional distance towards what happened. I have this (maybe selfish) habit that whenever a special moment happens, whether it's pee related or not, I want to have it all for myself, so that I can fully, emotionally immerse myself into whatever is happening. Knowing that people are around ruins the magic for me, thus creating a distraction and therefore a barrier between my emotions and "the fun". And maybe this goes hand in hand with the anxiety of then not knowing how to properly react to the situation.

Does that make sense?

Nevertheless, I know my colleague already well enough to safely say that this won't be the last time something like this will happen (which is awesome!). All I need to do now is to patiently wait for her next full bladder and then see how things will go down.

Wish me luck! Lol

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 2

Hi @Gotah,

I'm not repeating what @gldenwetgoose said, he says it better than I ever could.

In my case, the difference between the joy of fantasy and the commiseration of reality lies often in the realization (or rather: assumption) that the real person most likely does not enjoy the situation: How many ladies are out there who share our kink? And then the knowledge of my kink makes me overcompensate and be extra distant and avoiding any and all hints whatsoever. Trying not to make her feel unconfortable and not wanting to give myself away. A bit like a gay catholic priest who preaches the sin to cover his own divergence from the perceived norm.

My stories are full of situation where I try to get a grasp on my underlying lust for deviant behavior and my prevailing empathy and babbittry. And I admit that after writing a story - which can quickly degenerate into a multihour overnight session - I often struggle for a few days to find back into real life...

Maybe writing down your fantasies and struggles can help you untangle your emotions and channel them more clearly?

For real life, maybe it's about time you proposed an afterwork outing? (to be clear: I don't recommend breaching the subject of your kink just yet - but then I never would in real life...)

Edited by Alpian
Just saw you already write stories - going to have a look :-)
  • Thanks 1
On 10/15/2022 at 1:19 AM, Alpian said:

Maybe writing down your fantasies and struggles can help you untangle your emotions and channel them more clearly?

For real life, maybe it's about time you proposed an afterwork outing? (to be clear: I don't recommend breaching the subject of your kink just yet - but then I never would in real life...)

Writing is always a fun way to let some steam out, perhaps I should try and write more "personal" pee stories, maybe I could find an answer then - who knows.

As for the outing, I don't think it's a good idea. I feel like it's much more fun to keep it a secret since I'm convinced that once people, in this case my colleague, finds out about my perversions she won't feel comfortable enough anymore to be desperate in front of me again. I'm sure the knowledge of me being into such things can make her feel uncomfortable once it's happening again.

Better to leave all as it is and enjoy everything in secret once it happens again.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

I’ve been through something similar a few times, where I’ve been around visibly desperate people and felt little to no arousal. It actually isn’t that hard to explain: the lack of consent makes you uncomfortable.

Which is good, in the “this is how a decent human being should think” sort of way.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I can relate. I have had attractive female coworkers, two of which I know for a fact hold their pee because they don’t feel like walking to the ladies room. One of them I had made it know that I think she’s attractive though she is married. We had that kind of relationship. 

I remember one time she was telling the other female coworkers her wax experience that I overheard. After the wax she used a public restroom and her stream went all over the floor because the hair wasn’t there to direct her stream. I immediately took a trip to the mens room. 

Does it turn you on to the point where you feel it in your stomach? What is the bathroom situation like at work? Is it a coed bathroom? That would be ideal because you can accidentally on purpose lock it when you come out to leave your female coworker to resort to alternative means.

I wake up at night with those thoughts. You have to handle your business which most of the time puts you back to sleep. 

Here’s an idea. Invite her out for drinks after work, then take her for a walk where bathrooms aren’t readily available. I’ve done that.  Hope you can get a takeaway from this.