If you were given a budget, how would you use it to make your current peeing habits better?

Quite an oddly specific topic, but what would you do/how would you use the given budget to break past some limitations that you face while doing pee related stuff?

To me, I would use that budget to decorate a guest room and make it look like a hotel room to film peeing stuff with, quite a gimmick but it could work.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

Great topic, I love these sort of thoughts.

For me a couple of other things would need to change apart from just the budget - so it's definite fantasy territory for me in several respects.

I think my windfall would probably be put to good use in setting up a multimedia studio for pee content.  I've said a number of times, that still photography seems to be something of a dying art with the ease of video consumption - but I'd like to be producing high quality pee portraiture.  Not just pointing a camera and pressing the button, but actually properly lighting the subject - making pee into an art form.

Apart from building that as a professional genre, hopefully creating a niche market too - couples and individuals who would like some very unique art to celebrate their passion with.

Now, as a development from that - I have a near obsession with first hand pee talk, especially in a class British accent (other variations are also available) and love the types of videos where ladies are talking naturally about their experiences or are engaged in holding and peeing.  So a behind-the-shoot video production business could be a thrilling venture too.  Where the subject discusses their experiences and preferences, tells how they're feeling and so on.

Maybe all of this has already been done - maybe it's not a new and exciting business model - but how better for me to squander a windfall like that.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

Budget as in the money kind? I would quit my day job and spend all day every day creating fetish games and other content for the community. I get turned on creating it, plus other people could enjoy it too. Win-win! 😊  I do it as a hobby now, but only get a couple of hours a week free so it takes ages to complete anything half good.

14 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

You have not said how big the budget is, but if it were big enough I think I might commission a soap opera where there is almost continuous nonchalant wetting to help promote the wonders of the nonchalant wetting lifestyle. I am sure that way our numbers would grow an I would find myself in a community of more than one!

I like everything about that except the part of it being a soap opera.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

You have not said how big the budget is, but if it were big enough I think I might commission a soap opera where there is almost continuous nonchalant wetting to help promote the wonders of the nonchalant wetting lifestyle. I am sure that way our numbers would grow an I would find myself in a community of more than one!

Can I join your community 

• Like 1

If it was a big budget, I'd buy myself a log cabin over looking a lake by some woods. There would be nobody else around for miles and I could just walk or bike around the woods and wet my nice tight cycling shorts whenever I wanted and not have to hide it. 

If it was a small budget, I probably spend it on more tight lycra or jeans that I could enjoy wetting.

I also like the idea of hiring @gldenwetgoose new photo studio and get some decent photos to put up on this lovely site for all to enjoy

Edited by LovesToWet
Spell check lol
  • Love 1