Questions for the ladies...."we need a urine sample"

Ladies,

Most of you have heard these words and might have even dreaded them.  

One of the things a few of us find fascinating is the notion of a girl having to urinate in a cup for a medical exam or drug test.  I know most girls probably find this experience both embarrassing and gross and most certainly not sexy.   But still, you are having to hold a container under your vagina and fill it with pee...lol.  

Do you remember the very first time having to do it?  Were you confused or surprised when they asked for it?  Was it hard to do?  Was it weird seeing your pee once you finished?  Was it gross?   Did it contribute in any way to your pee fetish now?

Honest and open answers appreciated!

• Like 4

I've had to give a sample for a medical reason and I didn't find it sexy, but I don't enjoy peeing in containers anyway so I never would enjoy it. 

I knew I needed to give the sample (it had been discussed previously) and I was instructed to arrive needing to pee but it had to be natural, I couldn't drink lots of water beforehand. I found it strange I had to go to the clinic for this instead of just peeing at home. I was given a cup which was much, much smaller than I expected, maybe 150ml and I was directed to a single unisex bathroom. I locked the door behind me and walked over to the toilet, pulling down my clothes and sitting down. I sat with my legs parted wider than usual and the cup held between my legs. It felt so strange and awkward. I couldn't start peeing no matter how hard I tried. Eventually I moved the cup away and sat normally. It still took me a few minutes to relax and pee. Once I was going I stopped my stream, held the cup underneath me and released again. Once it was full (only a couple of seconds) I halted my stream again, carefully moved the cup away and put on the lid. I relaxed for a final time and peed and peed and peed. Finally empty I wiped, flushed, redressed and returned the cup to reception. That was the worst part. I felt so awkward and embarrassed carrying this little cup of pale yellow pee! 

It definitely didn't contribute to my fetish in any way. I didn't like peeing in cups then, I still don't now. 

I hope this answers your question 🙂

• Hug 3
  • Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

The first time they asked me for a urine sample was when I was less than 10 years old. I have to assume it's because girls can get their periods young and they have to test for pregnancy just to be sure. 

I have never been comfortable providing urine samples, especially when I was young. The nurses at the pediatrician would always praise me when I brought them the cup like I was learning to use the toilet all over again and it was just awkward. I still have to do it now as an adult and I don't really find it to be sexy, especially since the time before last I was severely dehydrated and my pee was a deep yellow color and smelled really bad. Both of my most recent hospital stays I needed imaging and they can't give you x-rays or anything when you are pregnant so they have to be sure.  Also not really a fan of peeing in cups. But, I have pictures I am willing to share since they don't include any identifying information, if anyone wants to see. 

Don't ask why I took pictures. Lol. 

I would love to see the pictures!  

Yeah, I'm guessing it was super awkward handing your cup to the nurse at the pediatrician's office.  The nurses had to deal with it every day and it probably was not as easy with every kid they saw...lol  The fact that you brought them a sample without a lot of fuss is why you got praised...lol   Was it weird doing it that very first time as a kid?  Do you remember what the nurse said when she asked you to provide it?

8 hours ago, whiz kid said:

Was it weird doing it that very first time as a kid?  Do you remember what the nurse said when she asked you to provide it?

I dont remember the first time, no. But often times after that the nurses would clap and smile and be really loud about it, and it just made childhood me massively uncomfortable. It was like I had peed in the toilet for the first time and I hated it.

20220905_143231.thumb.jpg.a71f74a4e377f51b9d7cfd4787ad34a4.jpg

My most recent time peeing in a cup. Nothing unusual here.

20220623_043336.thumb.jpg.3525154b0d239e5b0c488417fc9e9af5.jpgThis was when I was dehydrated af even tho I had drank so much water. Definitely something wrong here.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I dont remember the first time, no. But often times after that the nurses would clap and smile and be really loud about it, and it just made childhood me massively uncomfortable. It was like I had peed in the toilet for the first time and I hated it.

Sorry to hear it was an uncomfortable experience.   I just wonder if those nurses didn't realize that not every patient they saw was a four or five-year old.  I'm sure the "hooray!" and  "way to go girl!" encouragement from the nurses probably delighted little kids.  And for older kids, especially girls, the experience itself of collecting your sample is awkward and probably a little embarrassing.  I'm sure the last thing you wanted when you got done was grownups making a big deal about something you really wanted to put out of your mind.

How many years did this go on for?

2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I dunno. Probably until I was 14 or so when my mom started taking me to a doctor for adults instead of a pediatrician.

Oh Man.  If you were 14 and the nurses were still giving you a pep rally when you presented your pee, I would be embarrassed too!

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, WendyMarty said:

I was once just given the sample bottle and expected to pee in that. 
it went all over my hands as I found it impossible to pee into such a small bottle. 

Happens to me often too. Another reason why I don't like to give pee samples lol. More always ends up on my hand and on the side of the bottle and I usually have to do quite a lot of clean up afterword.

• Hug 3
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Happens to me often too. Another reason why I don't like to give pee samples lol. More always ends up on my hand and on the side of the bottle and I usually have to do quite a lot of clean up afterword.

Can't you get somewhat of a narrow stream by pulling your labia aside? or do you not have enough hands for that, needing one to hold the bottle/cup?

2 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Can't you get somewhat of a narrow stream by pulling your labia aside? or do you not have enough hands for that, needing one to hold the bottle/cup?

I'm no expert on Bacardi's body here - and I freely accept that a lot of ladies may never have experimented with different peeing positions, angles, poking and prodding.   But in this instance I'm sure @Bacardi has been around the site long enough to have seen pictures and discussion of ladies doing just that.   Most of what she's described were events as a child, although the point you're referring to is more recent.

Perhaps, and again I'm not the expert, the combined effects of being pee shy, trying to start a stream in nerve-inducing artificial conditions, trying to pee on demand with a plastic thimble held in just the right place - and whilst trying not to overshoot the toilet all create an entirely unconventional and inconvenient way to pee.   And the conditions where a sample is requested are often the furthest you can imagine from any pee kink...  In pain, feeling sick, having suspect broken bones...  and the doctors insisting 'you need to give us a sample'.  Wondering what's wrong with you - is it a serious illness?

I think the real issue question to be asked is why the sample bottle is so ridiculously shaped - knowing the history of medicine I'm sure it was developed by a man and nobody's ever changed it.  But why not a wider neck?  Why not an integrated disposable funnel of some kind? 

• Agree 2
10 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I think the real issue question to be asked is why the sample bottle is so ridiculously shaped - knowing the history of medicine I'm sure it was developed by a man and nobody's ever changed it.  But why not a wider neck?  Why not an integrated disposable funnel of some kind? 

Good question. There are portable travel urinals with different attachments for the two sexes, so why not collection bottles? Though in my experience of getting urine tests done at labs, the receptacle has always been a cup that is about as wide across as it is tall--there was never any sort of constriction near the opening. Possibly the ones that are more bottle-shaped are intended to be used while sitting or lying down, rather than in a bathroom, and are meant to be more spill-resistant than a regular cup. In that case, it's hard to imagine a collection device that would work for women in that situation. It's even hard for me, with male equipment, to pee into a bottle while sitting in a chair/car seat without spilling a lot of it.

Edited by Carb0nBased
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I think these are the most commonly shaped containers used.  The neck looks adequately wide with the exception being the small cup in the picture.  

74802-74811-74808.jpg

urine-specimen-collection-cup.jpg

5 hours ago, whiz kid said:

I think these are the most commonly shaped containers used.  The neck looks adequately wide with the exception being the small cup in the picture.  

74802-74811-74808.jpg

urine-specimen-collection-cup.jpg

Yes, these are the kind of ones I've peed into for tests also. I've never seen one with a neck narrower than the base.

• Agree 1
On 10/10/2022 at 12:02 AM, whiz kid said:

Ladies,

Most of you have heard these words and might have even dreaded them.  

One of the things a few of us find fascinating is the notion of a girl having to urinate in a cup for a medical exam or drug test.  I know most girls probably find this experience both embarrassing and gross and most certainly not sexy.   But still, you are having to hold a container under your vagina and fill it with pee...lol.  

Do you remember the very first time having to do it?  Were you confused or surprised when they asked for it?  Was it hard to do?  Was it weird seeing your pee once you finished?  Was it gross?   Did it contribute in any way to your pee fetish now?

Honest and open answers appreciated!

Of course I remember. I was a kid. I ended up peeing on my hands while holding the container. Something that, although less, still happens today. Definitely I don't like to pee for the urine sample.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
On 10/16/2022 at 4:38 AM, Malika said:

Of course I remember. I was a kid. I ended up peeing on my hands while holding the container. Something that, although less, still happens today. Definitely I don't like to pee for the urine sample.

Did you have to do it on a regular basis as you were growing up?

I’m going to suggest here that question doesn’t need to be answered. 

Taking a read back up this thread, and every answer given by the ladies of this forum seems to be expressing how unpleasant, embarrassing and humiliating the whole concept of having to give a sample is. 

Added to that, there’s always a reason why a sample is needed - and probing questions about that are asking people to relive times when they were perhaps in pain, suffering illness, maybe fears of pregnancy.

The Peefans ethos is about respect - and perhaps the respectful thing to do here is take the hint.

And I’m not sure that asking about childhood experiences is really to be encouraged here.

• Agree 2
7 hours ago, whiz kid said:

Did you have to do it on a regular basis as you were growing up?

Thank God I didn't need to do it too often. It happened and it happens from time to time... let's say at least once per year. Growing up I learned how to do it with less discomfort, but it is not a pleasure to try to pee in that little container without spill.

• Like 2
  • Hug 2

For me, pissing into the container is not a problem. Maybe because it can be done at home and the sample is brought to the laboratory. I always keep the container in my purse and the people in the waiting room don't see it. There are other people's pee in the lab, but it is not known which pee is whose. It is a bit more difficult in the hospital, because peeing is not going to happen, only the nurse comes to the ward to get it. Fortunately, I didn't have any medical conditions that would make it difficult for me to pee. Peeing into a container is not exciting for me, but I enjoy watching other women pee in the containers.

• Like 4