Gotah's Pee Adventures

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Gotah said:

It's time to revive this thread again.

Here's a little (unexpected) pee adventure I had this february. I was up a mountain shooting some landscape photos when I decided to take advantage of the solitude to have a quick pee with the beautiful scenery in the back.

https://www.erome.com/a/lrmlG2FD

A fun suprise however came later. During my hour long drive home  I started to feel something brewing between my legs. I decided to hold it thinking that it wasn't becoming urgent anytime soon. Long story short, I arrived home dying for a good piss. So much so that I ran straight into our garden without even thinking about going inside.

Have fun!

https://www.erome.com/a/O6fJxZd4

I wasn't aware of this thread of yours, for me, so far, you were the master of drawing I admire so much, I didn't know you posted here your personal experiences... Well, now, I feel the urge to give you some feed-back: all your videos are great but the last one I enjoyed the most!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, colette888 said:

I wasn't aware of this thread of yours

This is just one of a few that I have lol

2 hours ago, colette888 said:

Well, now, I feel the urge to give you some feed-back: all your videos are great but the last one I enjoyed the most!

Yup, I enjoyed that one aswell. Looks like I need to be more desperate in the next ones that I post.

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Gotah said:

My last post motivated me to make myself desperate again, and how could I not film the end result.

I decided to try something different this time and went for a bit of an artsy black and white look.

Let me know what you think. Do you like it or would you prefer color?

https://www.erome.com/a/ablKfzBf

Screenshot_20230604_073241.thumb.jpg.b9b615d1a5d6d3384875681c48a0dd91.jpg

Wow what an amazing video! You’re right the black/white does add an artsy feel to it and it works really well. Amazing nude desperation and holding, I was wondering how much you filled up that vase considering you peed in it for a while. My favorite parts were when you spurted out and were cupping your hands over your cock and tucking in between your thighs to hold it in. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Gotah said:

My last post motivated me to make myself desperate again, and how could I not film the end result.

I decided to try something different this time and went for a bit of an artsy black and white look.

Let me know what you think. Do you like it or would you prefer color?

https://www.erome.com/a/ablKfzBf

Screenshot_20230604_073241.thumb.jpg.b9b615d1a5d6d3384875681c48a0dd91.jpg

In my opinion not only the choice of the B&W is somewhat peculiar, that vase too gives a sense of "ancient times" which I find really mesmerizing 🤫

Edited by colette888
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

I have a confession, that I don't spend as much time as I should within the Men Peeing section.   It's not my primary attraction really.

But tempted in by the comments, I've just glanced at your black & white image and then watched the video behind it - and love it. 

Great lighting and setting (as a fellow photographer I shouldn't be surprised), and great story telling in that wonderful build up of your desperation through into release and then arousal.  And now I'm actually really turned on by it.

So, full kudos to you - it works on every level, hope you get suitably widespread appreciation for it.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I have a confession, that I don't spend as much time as I should within the Men Peeing section.   It's not my primary attraction really.

But tempted in by the comments, I've just glanced at your black & white image and then watched the video behind it - and love it. 

Great lighting and setting (as a fellow photographer I shouldn't be surprised), and great story telling in that wonderful build up of your desperation through into release and then arousal.  And now I'm actually really turned on by it.

So, full kudos to you - it works on every level, hope you get suitably widespread appreciation for it.

A lovely comment @gldenwetgoose and I must confess that the Men Peeing section comes high on my 'look to' list. 😉 Seriously though, as you've said, this is good! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Back in full color with a short squat in the forest.

EDIT: I had to delete the video because somehow it wasn't playing right, so just enjoy the picture and imagine the rest lol

Screenshot_20230616_105352.thumb.jpg.d53ad691bf91fa9bc7cb23a45544dbc9.jpg

Edited by Gotah
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, mickymoist said:

Hi @GotahNot sure if it's an issue at my end but the latest vid is black screen for me.

Damn it! Thanks for pointing it out, no idea what happened though. And I can't reupload it because I've already deleted the original.

Well, at least now I have an excuse to make a new (hopefully better) one today lol

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...