How much do you drink to reach a full bladder?

Yeah, about one to one and a half liters is where I cap off too. But usually I feel the urge to pee before even that

On 8/18/2022 at 11:25 PM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

A cup of tea, a glass of water and half an hour. Can’t take me anywhere, I know! 

Same here, I end up peeing at almost every place I stop on trips!

• Agree 1

Whenever I drink 1L of water I'm usually dying for a piss an hour later.

However, recently it feels like it takes much less time for my bladder to fill up. I don't know why exactly but I suppose I'm getting older lol

For me,  it's not only how much,  in volume, I drink,  but also what kind of liquid I drink to give that full feeling needing to pee. I know a liquid is a liquid, but drinking a carbonated beverage soda (versus water or tea) seems to fill up my bladder quicker. And yes, I like having that "full" feeling.

On 8/18/2022 at 11:35 AM, morty98 said:

I mean, this does not only depend on the liquid intake, but also on the time passing. A bit more than one liter can get me to need to pee badly if I wait long enough

I agree there is also a large time passing component here.  2 or 3 cups of water and a cup of coffee usually do the trick then I try and wait as long as possible, typically about an hour or so.

It really depends on a lot for me. How much I've eaten, what time of the month, what I've drank, etc. Even who I am talking to lol.

Usually around the time I'm ovulating and when my period is on its way through the end of it my body retains water like a mother fucker. So I can drink and drink for hours and not feel full at all. When I'm not retaining water it's like a few sips of water will run right through me and I'll be peeing a few sprinkles every half an hour or so. I have drank roughly the same amount of liquid for roughly the same amount of time and been at a level 9 or 10 (sometimes 11!) and have peed anywhere between 25 seconds and 55 seconds. It all depends on if my body is bloating me with water or not lol.

I also find that when I drink tea it runs straight through me. Half a big bottle of tea has made me pee three times or so in an hour, whereas the other liquid I drink most of the time, water, usually takes bit longer to make it to my bladder.

Who I'm talking to is a lot more fun lol. If I am just having a plain conversation with someone whether it be in person or online my need to pee doesn't rise as fast. But, there are a handful of people on here who know exactly how to push my buttons and turn me on, and when that happens, even if I'm not drinking a whole lot, my urge tends to build. Especially when playing around with those who encourage me to hold, deny me the right to use the bathroom, and stuff. I will go from a 2 to a 7 so fast once I start getting turned on/masturbating. It really is magical!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

For me, the old adage of PIPO - Pint In, Pint Out, is about right.    My bladder typically discharges around 450 to 500ml, so drinking a pint mug of tea or a pint glass of water soon results in a full bladder.  However, the frequency is what really impacts things.  If I am drinking multiple drinks in an hour then I often get to the point where I'm heading for a release every half an hour, but if I only have the odd drink then I can wait hours between pees.   If I am empty, the first pee is usually between 1.5 and 2 hours after I start to drink fluids.   If I drink lots and am peeing every half an hour, then I keep peeing every half hour for about 1.5 to 2 hours after I stop drinking, so I guess I have about 1.5 to 2 hours lag from consumption to release.

If I'm at home drinking water I get pretty full around 3 liters of water and it starts becoming difficult to hold. I don't like breaking the seal too early but sometimes have to. If I'm out drinking a lot at the bar then I've found I can hold a bit longer, since having a nice buzz kinda dulls the pain of holding so much.