I Need to See Some Hairy Men

Bacardi

Guys. I have had such a rough day (and it's only noon. What a joke). The other day I was having a conversation in the chat and we were talking about our turn ons, and one of mine is body hair on men. Everywhere. Arms, legs, back, butt, armpits, I love it all. But I especially love hairy chests and stomachs 😍😍 

I haven't been able to shake that conversation, and I think what I need to feel better is to see some handsome hairy guys. So please. Post some pictures of the harriest men you can find (or yourself 😁) and make my day that much brighter.

I will love you guys forever! Thanks in advance!

8 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

Are you only asking for "body" hair meaning facial, hairy chest, or hair on the top of the head? Most of us males have hair elsewhere, you know, where we keep our "personal private equipment."

Anywhere. I love seeing hair on men anywhere 😍

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

I'm not very hairy so will this do lol

tumblr_nhgatvDwYV1rps5oeo3_540.jpg

Look, desperate times call for desperate measures!! I am here for it 🀣

22 minutes ago, Hamster245 said:

For Bacardi

maxi.jpg

Aww thanks so much for sharing with me 😍 I love it! 

15 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Unfortunately all my hair is on my head (I have an afro). I barely have any facial hair, let alone body hair πŸ˜›

Fro is good! Although I thought you told me you had dreads atm lol. You know I love big hair since I got big hair too 🀣

2 hours ago, Hightower said:

My gf doesn't like my hairy back very muchπŸ˜‚ she's okay with my chest hair though, just need to tan up a bit

20220815_142432.thumb.jpg.ae8ed6b0b172af266221d60a0259b3c0.jpg20220706_082832.jpg.850a4b641e69837c2011a7714e121f15.jpg

Mmm I love that hairy chest, and I love those muscles under that undershirt. Thanks for sharing 😍😍

2 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

Not much, but you're welcome to see it.

896223357_download(4).jpeg.cce47d4e003b2c0f96dcc8a7ddcfaf9c.jpegΒ³

Β 

1 hour ago, pee01 said:

Here is my hairy dick.Β  ForΒ Bacardi.Β 

PXL_20220812_140602520.jpg

Pubic hair 😍😍😍😍 I wanna lick it all lol. Thank you guys so much for sharing with me!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Mmm I love that hairy chest, and I love those muscles under that undershirt. Thanks for sharing 😍😍

Glad you liked itπŸ˜‰ I'll have to see if I can get a pic straight after the gym so I'm still all sweaty

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Β 

Pubic hair 😍😍😍😍 I wanna lick it all lol. Thank you guys so much for sharing with me!

You are welcome here. You can lick my public hair anytime.

• Love 2