Distance contest in the kitchen

Just now, Bacardi said:

So....what do I have to do to compete in this contest? Because I am certain i could out pee both you and K on any day of the week 🤣

Absolutely sure you could out-pee us @Bacardi! Next time you're here, let's have a three way competition, OK?! And in the meantime, let us know how training is going😉

• Love 2

Great little contest! And like Bacardi, I wish I could take part - standing, though! 

Hopefully Mrs Kupar will feel confident enough to have a standing pissing contest with you, sometime. I usually beat Mr E for distance, but he bests me on height! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 6/25/2022 at 10:29 AM, Eliminature said:

Great little contest! And like Bacardi, I wish I could take part - standing, though! 

Hopefully Mrs Kupar will feel confident enough to have a standing pissing contest with you, sometime. I usually beat Mr E for distance, but he bests me on height! 

You know you and Mr E would be more than welcome Eli 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

How did I miss this for the last ten days???

Excellent mission, perfect execution (within the limits of what your bodies would allow) and generally top kudos all around.

Huge thanks to K too for allowing you to share.  She's a good 'un.

Just excellent.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

How did I miss this for the last ten days???

Excellent mission, perfect execution (within the limits of what your bodies would allow) and generally top kudos all around.

Huge thanks to K too for allowing you to share.  She's a good 'un.

Just excellent.

Haha! You have a whole site to keep on top of Mr Goose. Of course you won't see everything! But I am glad it hit the spot for you. And yes ... I reckon I could probably live with K for a while yet 😉 

Edited by Kupar
Improving the language. You know, for someone who's a writer I'm sometimes v poor
  • Love 2

You two sure know how to party. That would be so much fun! I hope I can get my husband to do that with me some Saturday night soon! We have a big kitchen with tiles just begging for multiple, measurable  puddles! Your transcript was hillarious! I wanted to hear more! And I am soooooo glad she enjoyed herself too! Thanks so much for sharing your fun! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

You two sure know how to party. That would be so much fun! I hope I can get my husband to do that with me some Saturday night soon! We have a big kitchen with tiles just begging for multiple, measurable  puddles! Your transcript was hillarious! I wanted to hear more! And I am soooooo glad she enjoyed herself too! Thanks so much for sharing your fun! 

You wrote that you have a very small bladder so you probably won't win the competition, but I'd be glad if you described it. I will be happy to read it.

On 6/19/2022 at 11:48 AM, Kupar said:

Yesterday afternoon, as a sexy wet prelude to a regular ‘date night’ session, K and I held a competition to see which of us could pee further. We’d both been filling up for a couple of hours before a G&T on the sofa and a relaxing chat about this and that, and then I explained to her what we’d be doing. Disclaimer: I am a late-fifties man who has to get up 2-3 times in the night to pee and who doesn’t have a strong flow at the best of times; K is a similar-age woman who’s never peed particularly forcefully. We weren’t expecting to break records. This was about fun – pure and simple.

To make sure that we both started from more or less the same position, with no advantage give for height, we took it in turns to sit at the doorway between the dining room and kitchen, facing in towards the kitchen and its easily cleanable floor. K stripped off her trousers and knickers, pulled up her knees and spread her legs, lifted her heels off the ground, and leaned back to balance, then pulled her pussy lips apart and upwards and tried to push. Nothing happened. I’ve just listened back to the video – here is an edited transcript from the 1 minute or so of efforts to project an arc of pee as far as possible:

K   “I can’t get anything out at this angle! Mnmhgh.”

Me  “Deep breaths and relax. There you go!”

K   “Mmnngghh!  This is HARD! Oooh! [laughs, shrieks] Oh, this is weird! ….. [shrieks] Oh – hang on, there’s more [laughs]

Me  “Wow!”

K  “God it’s hard … unngghh! I can’t get any more out in that way – it’s too much effort!”

Me  “That’s amazing! You can just stand up and wee on the floor now then.”

K   “No. I’ll let the rest out in the toilet.”

Me   “Right – this was your furthest point.”

All this time I was smiling and getting more and more turned on as I watched the pee spurt out and splash on the floor, moving my finger as a marker to record the point of impact of the liquid arc on the floor and seeing the puddle spread further and further across the vinyl.

Then it was time to swap places. We placed a little cup to mark K’s attempt, and I sat down where she had been. I needed to go, but I couldn’t achieve any sort of single, continuous, powerful flow. The best I could hope for to achieve any sort of distance was to clamp off the flow, allow the pressure to build, then release a spurt. By doing this a few times, I managed to send a jet of pee beyond K’s marker (I had no preconceptions about who would get furthest, by the way).

When I was done, we measured: K’s maximum distance achieved from the baseline was 105cm; mine was 160cm. How the hell those powerful peeing women can launch it 5m + from squatting near the ground I will never know.

Disappointingly, the camera autofocus threw a wobbly when we swapped positions, with the result that my distance attempt is all fuzzy (though the capture of K’s peeing is perfect and is one for the private collection 😊  But here’s a photo of the aftermath of K’s pee attempt, as we marked the distance and inspected her output.

Distance.thumb.jpg.c97eaa73d97fdcc70975fb713c1dadf0.jpg

And after the fun, I cleaned up the kitchen while K had a bath, then I joined her and we spent the next hour or so getting jiggy in the bedroom. It’s what Saturday evenings are made for!

As ever, enormous thanks to my amazing wife for indulging my kink (she did say she’d had fun too, actually, and the smiles on her face don't lie!) and of course for allowing me to share these words and picture with you all.

Urine volume competitions or peeing speed competitions would also be very cool. You can also compare the color. Will you do such competitions in the future? I would like to read about it, and photos of pee after such competition ... Mmm, I don't even dream about it.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, radu said:

Urine volume competitions or peeing speed competitions would also be very cool. You can also compare the color. Will you do such competitions in the future? I would like to read about it, and photos of pee after such competition ... Mmm, I don't even dream about it.

It wasn't really a competition but we did compare 'normal' volumes for a few days 😊. We'll think about other competitions maybe.

https://peefans.com/topic/17534-fun-with-bladder-function-checks/

Edited by Kupar
Typo
14 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Thanks, and you're welcome @MidoriLemonade85. I'll write more next time we have some wet fun ❤️

• Love 1