Where is everyone from?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Where is everyone from?

• North America
    • Eastern Europe
    • Western Europe
    • Asia
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Africa (I'm guessing not, but you never know!)
    • Antartica (where your pee freezes in an instant!)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just realized that I left out South America, but I'd be very surprised to see someone be from there.

I'm in S America now ... and yes, I have peed in my hotel room. :wink:

I was a good boy and cleaned up afterwards. I'm not trying to cause problems, just having a little fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello & Welcome fellow Texan :)

Yes , I do know where that is quite well . Been there a few times myself . Glad that you have joined W.G.P.

I enjoy going to the coast (Galveston), and was wondering if you have ever seen any ladies wet their pants on the gulf coast?

• 6 months later...
I use to live there. Ft Walton Beach. Had a lot of pee fun there

Not sure how I managed to miss this for almost a year! Do you have any suggestions for where I might be able to meet some friends? I'm about an hour from Ft. Walton in Panama City. I generally try to avoid the beach during the tourist season, not a big fan of crowds.

Not sure how I managed to miss this for almost a year! Do you have any suggestions for where I might be able to meet some friends? I'm about an hour from Ft. Walton in Panama City. I generally try to avoid the beach during the tourist season, not a big fan of crowds.

Well most of my pee fun there was with my ex wife. And since this was 35 years ago I don't think I could be of much help LOL