I need some encouragement!

I live in an RV park, so my neighbors are literally 10-15ft away from me and can see everything I am doing if my windows are open. I am regularly nude, and I routinely keep my windows open. They have not said anything about it, and we speak daily. I am wondering if it would be too inappropriate to start peeing in my sink or on my floor when they are outside and can potentially see me? I would love to know someone is watching 🙂

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

While @Kupar is totally right you can always make up a story about your toilet being clogged. (Is this the right word ? Lets say broken xD)

With that excuse you could even leave your home and pee outside for them to see. 

If you want to be safe start complaining about your toilets a few days in advance. You could even say something like " i hope it doesn't completely stop working otherwise i have to pee i. the sink or something" to judge their reaction first.

But there is also an argument for asking for forgiveness instead of permission. And what Kupar said.

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

While @Kupar is totally right you can always make up a story about your toilet being clogged. (Is this the right word ? Lets say broken xD)

With that excuse you could even leave your home and pee outside for them to see. 

If you want to be safe start complaining about your toilets a few days in advance. You could even say something like " i hope it doesn't completely stop working otherwise i have to pee i. the sink or something" to judge their reaction first.

But there is also an argument for asking for forgiveness instead of permission. And what Kupar said.

I didn't think I'd said anything 😉 

3 hours ago, Pissalot said:

I think that if they’re fine with seeing you naked, they probably don’t care too much if you pee in some different places. You could say you were trying something new or even say someone dared you to try it. I don’t know. That’s just my thoughts 

Not trying to be a downer here. But we think about peeing like any other fetish. But not everyone has this tolerance. People can be cruel when they don't understand / know something. And while being naked is most likely (depending on your country) something very natural and basic, peeing or any fetish can be seen as something weird or even disgusting. There are some people who are appalled by the idea of having oral sex or basically anything that isn't misionary. 

Again i don't want to discourage. I just want to set realistic expectations. @peecurious94 you know your neighbours and you can judge them. I want to agree with all the positive encouragement because i want your neighbours to be open minded and you to have fun. But don't forget that not everyone is so welcoming and tolerant as this lovely community. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2022 at 2:42 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I've just made a post on a vaguely similar topic of 'should I do this' - click my profile and you should see it.

Main thrust of that post was that here in the community we all share the same base interest and so although we have different aspects of the kink, we all have a common bond and all appreciate the same things generally.  Also mostly we're very tolerant of nudity, we see it all the time we're here mostly.

I do feel though (and don't want to sound negative here) that in our 'safe space' here in this community it's easy to be accepted for things which would definitely get eyebrows raised in the outside world.

Most people associate pee as a waste product, something which stains and smells, something which damages.  Some here enjoy it for exactly those reasons.  Now, for your neighbours the chances are they're easy-going enough when it comes to harmless nudity inside your own home.  They're the ones looking in uninvited, and you're not doing anyone any harm being nude in your own home.  Everyone does it to get dressed or undressed, etc etc.

But I do wonder if your neighbours would struggle to compute the thought of you rationally choosing to pee in your sink or floors - against their preconceptions of it being dirty, smelly and damaging?  One thing that small neighbourhoods do seem to love is gossip, people love to be the one with some gossip to share.  The word that you're an indoor naturist probably doesn't have much kudos as far as gossip-worthy material goes, but on the other hand there is the risk that word spreads like wildfire that you're that guy who pisses all over his house...

Forgive me if I'm coming over all holy and against site principles - I'm not condemning in the slightest, just offering a perspective.

I really appreciate this perspective @gldenwetgoose! And also yours @MaxWasTaken

I love the idea of exhibitionist peeing, but I don't know where to start. I figured peeing in my own RV while my neighbors could see would be a subtle start. I thought about going to a park, but I am afraid that I may get in trouble. At least at home, no one can call the cops on me because technically, they were looking into my home. I am a female, so maybe it would be a little more subtle than if I were a male....but I understand what you all are saying. 

What are your thoughts? How would you get your start into exhibitionist peeing if you were a female? @pop-a-squat @Paulypeeps I have read a lot of your content; aside from wearing skirts, how else would you pursue this adventure?  

1 hour ago, peecurious94 said:

I really appreciate this perspective @gldenwetgoose! And also yours @MaxWasTaken

I love the idea of exhibitionist peeing, but I don't know where to start. I figured peeing in my own RV while my neighbors could see would be a subtle start. I thought about going to a park, but I am afraid that I may get in trouble. At least at home, no one can call the cops on me because technically, they were looking into my home. I am a female, so maybe it would be a little more subtle than if I were a male....but I understand what you all are saying. 

What are your thoughts? How would you get your start into exhibitionist peeing if you were a female? @pop-a-squat @Paulypeeps I have read a lot of your content; aside from wearing skirts, how else would you pursue this adventure?  

I guess the way I would pursue it is to use misdirection - pee while doing something else. What do you normally do in your RV, or perhaps outside your RV, that you could do and just casually pee at the same time.

I guess if you want to pee in the sink, do it while washing the dishes. You are naked a lot, so do whatever you do naked, perhaps yoga, and pee while you are doing it. Nonchalant peeing is fun.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I also don’t want to discourage you from doing anything that turns you on but i just googled indecent exposure and it seems like you could be charged in certain states if you don’t take any precautions to block the view in.  Don’t take chances with things like this, as these charges carry long term affects in some states, like having to register as a sex offender.  In all probability, if your neighbors are horny guys, they will not complain but there is a chance you’ll run into that one Karen (male or female) and they won’t complain to your face, they’ll just report you.   

2 hours ago, Mitzdkat said:

I also don’t want to discourage you from doing anything that turns you on but i just googled indecent exposure and it seems like you could be charged in certain states if you don’t take any precautions to block the view in.  Don’t take chances with things like this, as these charges carry long term affects in some states, like having to register as a sex offender.  In all probability, if your neighbors are horny guys, they will not complain but there is a chance you’ll run into that one Karen (male or female) and they won’t complain to your face, they’ll just report you.   

Even in your own home ? That's crazy. 

2 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Nonchalant peeing is fun.

And hard. Don't get discouraged when you are trying to pee while doing something else and it won't work. I needed some "training" before i was able to pee while sitting for example. Peeing while doing yoga sounds super hard. 

2 hours ago, MasterDarcy said:

About the making excuses if you get caught. No. Just no. If they do query about it, just tell them the truth, that you enjoy pissing in non traditional places. If they don't get it then they don't get it. 

There might be a chance that they'd be appalled and not want anything to do with you. So there's that. But really, do you really want to associate with people who are that small minded?

I do get your point and I kinda agree. But there are many people who value a stable relationship (in this case a friendship with their neighbours) way more then the ability to fully be themselves. Sometimes you trade a little bit of self expression for an easier life. Like when you don't say anything to your grand parents/ parents out dated world views because you just want a nice family visit.

3 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

How would you get your start into exhibitionist peeing if you were a female? @pop-a-squat @Paulypeeps I have read a lot of your content; aside from wearing skirts, how else would you pursue this adventure?  

Let me add to what i said earlier. While i still stand by what i said earlier i have to say that it really depends on what you want. I assumed that you just didn't want any trouble. But if you are asking especially to get into exhibitionism then you are bound to ruffle some feathers. And don't get me wrong: Most relationships can get mended with time and I think that only the fewest people will completely shut you out of their lives for revealing your fetish to them. They might talk behind your back or you become the "weird" friend but you could probably live with that. Heck being an exhibitionist this might be what you want. 

To give some perspective: I told my inner circle of friends about most of my fetishes and they even know what sex toys i own. They either gave me the to much information look or jokingly referred to me as the pervert of the group from time to time. But that doesn't bother me and i never regretted telling them. 

I don't live in the USA so i don't know if you could really become a sex offender for having fun in you own house. I would definitely look that up before doing anything else (Ok depending on how strongly those laws are enforced in your country.) 
But if that issue is cleared and you really want get in to exhibitionism then go for it.
Realistic worst case: you have to smooth things over with your neighbour.
Super pessimistic worst case: you may have to move because your neighbour becomes a total ass.
Probable outcome: People will see you differently and talk behind your back but nothing really changes. (Which might even be the desired outcome depending on your flavor of exbitionism.)

I just don't want you to think that everyone will be so cool as the people in this forum. 

I'll link a few fun threads below where we discussed discretely peeing in public if you want more tips. But if you want to be seen, they are potentially useless for you xD. 

This thread is a bit silly (in the good way) and you might get some inspiration: 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Loads of great stuff there from @MaxWasTaken 

Another fact that has been discussed in depth is the difference in the way ladies and gents are treated - in our minds there shouldn’t be a difference, but sadly the general perception is that there is. 

What I mean is that when a guy is looking into someone’s house and seeing a naked lady then that guy can be branded a Peeping Tom and a pervert.  However if a lady looked into a guy’s private home and saw a man exposing himself then it’d be the guy at fault.  Maybe not prosecuted as a sex offender, but at least cautioned that he should be more careful to avoid offending the casual passer-by.

The fact that you’re a lady @peecurious94 could work in your favour perhaps - certainly if you wanted to stand in your kitchen and pee on the floor - there’s a good chance even if someone saw you they wouldn’t directly see your stream (unless your preference is to sit on your counter, legs akimbo spraying like a garden sprinkler!)

As has been said, if you’re hoping for discrete fun then the odds are very much in your favour - if exhibitionism is name of the game then it’s perhaps at more risk of causing raised eyebrows, curtains twitching and whispers across the street. 

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Loads of great stuff there from @MaxWasTaken 

Another fact that has been discussed in depth is the difference in the way ladies and gents are treated - in our minds there shouldn’t be a difference, but sadly the general perception is that there is. 

What I mean is that when a guy is looking into someone’s house and seeing a naked lady then that guy can be branded a Peeping Tom and a pervert.  However if a lady looked into a guy’s private home and saw a man exposing himself then it’d be the guy at fault.  Maybe not prosecuted as a sex offender, but at least cautioned that he should be more careful to avoid offending the casual passer-by.

The fact that you’re a lady @peecurious94 could work in your favour perhaps - certainly if you wanted to stand in your kitchen and pee on the floor - there’s a good chance even if someone saw you they wouldn’t directly see your stream (unless your preference is to sit on your counter, legs akimbo spraying like a garden sprinkler!)

As has been said, if you’re hoping for discrete fun then the odds are very much in your favour - if exhibitionism is name of the game then it’s perhaps at more risk of causing raised eyebrows, curtains twitching and whispers across the street. 

Exactly 

Man convicted of in-home indecent exposure

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna34483145

1 hour ago, Mitzdkat said:

Exactly 

Man convicted of in-home indecent exposure

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna34483145

9 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

Super weird. Glad this can't happen where i live ^^.

After a very quick read of the news report, it sounds like it was down to the exhibitionist nature of his flashing - not so much that he was innocently going about his business and being spied on, but instead standing full on and attracting the attention of passers-by who wouldn't have otherwise been looking.   But sorry, digressing away a little from topic.

• Like 1
On 4/4/2022 at 11:58 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

The fact that you’re a lady @peecurious94 could work in your favour perhaps -

I can see that it could also work against her. If men start to realise she’s naked and enjoy it, the wives may take offence and get upset. Women can be vindictive and could report it or cause a nasty atmosphere for her to live in. 

• Like 2
On 3/30/2022 at 12:47 PM, peecurious94 said:

I live in an RV park, so my neighbors are literally 10-15ft away from me and can see everything I am doing if my windows are open. I am regularly nude, and I routinely keep my windows open. They have not said anything about it, and we speak daily. I am wondering if it would be too inappropriate to start peeing in my sink or on my floor when they are outside and can potentially see me? I would love to know someone is watching 🙂

I haven’t read the other comments but I’ll say this - at least where I’m from people are super ‘sexist’ so I saw that you’re a bi female, you could probably do whatever you want and they wouldn’t say anything. As long as you’re ok with being watched. Now if you were male, like I said - where I’m from people would call the police lol. 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
On 4/5/2022 at 8:25 AM, Peewee123 said:

I can see that it could also work against her. If men start to realise she’s naked and enjoy it, the wives may take offence and get upset. Women can be vindictive and could report it or cause a nasty atmosphere for her to live in. 

That’s a good point actually! I hadn’t thought of this 

• Like 1

It really comes down to how far you want to go. If you are cool wearing dresses you couod stand out on a grass area and just let it go. If you keep your legs together it should go do your leg and no one would immediately know. Or maybe wear jeans, pee yourself outside somewhere, then walk home where your neighbours could see you. This might help with the question of wives getting jealous. If they think you have regular accidents they might just feel sorry for you, not realising what you are really doing.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

@MaxWasTaken I would love to!

Nice ! Im so glad to hear that you are now able to enjoy yourself :3. Also good to hear that your neighbour doesn't mind your adventures. 
Oh and thanks for the update. I was rooting for you the whole time xD. Im really happy for you. #TeamExhbitionismForTheWin 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

@MaxWasTaken I would love to!

I have started peeing down my leg when I am either cooking or washing dishes. From where I stand in front of my sink, the angle may be just enough to see what is happening through the window, but not overtly so...One would have to be looking really hard to actually notice. It is still blatantly obvious, though, from that angle that I am nude. 

Additionally, kind of related/kind of not, I have started going outside at night (the park is not well-lit) wearing only a slightly oversized t-shirt and either peeing off my RV steps or even walking all the way out to my car and peeing while standing behind it. One night I did not realize my neighbor was actually outside, as well. I had not started peeing yet, but it was very obvious that I was not wearing panties or pants so she got a pretty close look at my pussy...oops! 

I hope you are enjoying yourself.  Stay safe

• Love 1