Sophie's Strange School Shyness

This has happened to me before out of the blue too. Feels weird when you can tell its right there but won't come out lmao. Oddly enough, it give me a bit of a sexual push too; sort of like the same feeling when I'm holding. 

• Like 4

Strange indeed - but no harm done...    Maybe the bell ringing was enough of a distraction to break the seal as it were.

At least you didn't have to go back to the classroom and then have three quarters of the next hour panicking about being desperate.  (Sorry I probably shouldn't have put that spectre of fear in your mind...)

• Like 2

Is pee shyness a lady thing? I have never heard of a bloke being pee shy, unless it's due to a serious erection. Many males find it hard to pee with a stiffy on. But apart from that I do not recall ever hearing of any bloke being pee shy, though I have known quite a few females to experience it, usually when peeing out in the open even if hidden from view behind walls or bushes or some such.

Do men ever get pee shy or is it just the ladies?

@steve25805 there’s definitely a guy on here who has explained pee shyness similar to how I, as a woman, experiences it. But yes I think it’s more common in women. 
I used to suffer really badly at work, I’d sometimes walk back out if there were too many people in there. We had a line of cubicles, maybe 5 or 6 in the row. But I couldn’t pee if I thought people might hear or judge. I used to do things to try and minimise sounds etc too. Like getting some toilet paper and carefully putting it down over the water to cushion it a bit, trying to cover the whole toilet seat and use my hands to cover the gap between my thighs to limit the sound escaping, trying to Pee slowly and carefully to minimise the sound, or peeing as fast as possible so it didn’t go on too long. Also squeezing those butt cheeks so you don’t accidentally fart, and if there was even a chance of it, I just wouldn’t go to the toilet and would go in disabled. Lol it’s no longer as much of an issue though thankfully

• Hug 4

Perhaps that issue of not wanting to be heard is more easily remedied if you can carefully and reliably direct the flow at a shallow angle onto the porcelain, as if you were pouring a particularly lively lager.

I think pee shyness is less if an issue for men, bit certainly not unheard of.

• Agree 1
41 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

@steve25805 there’s definitely a guy on here who has explained pee shyness similar to how I, as a woman, experiences it. But yes I think it’s more common in women. 
I used to suffer really badly at work, I’d sometimes walk back out if there were too many people in there. We had a line of cubicles, maybe 5 or 6 in the row. But I couldn’t pee if I thought people might hear or judge. I used to do things to try and minimise sounds etc too. Like getting some toilet paper and carefully putting it down over the water to cushion it a bit, trying to cover the whole toilet seat and use my hands to cover the gap between my thighs to limit the sound escaping, trying to Pee slowly and carefully to minimise the sound, or peeing as fast as possible so it didn’t go on too long. Also squeezing those butt cheeks so you don’t accidentally fart, and if there was even a chance of it, I just wouldn’t go to the toilet and would go in disabled. Lol it’s no longer as much of an issue though thankfully

For me hearing a girl peeing really turns me on. The louder and more hissing the better. I love listening to a girl who is really desperate and seeing how long they keep going for to gage how desperate they were. It gets me so hard but not as bad as if I were to actually be watching 😉

• Like 3
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

Is pee shyness a lady thing? I have never heard of a bloke being pee shy, unless it's due to a serious erection. Many males find it hard to pee with a stiffy on. But apart from that I do not recall ever hearing of any bloke being pee shy, though I have known quite a few females to experience it, usually when peeing out in the open even if hidden from view behind walls or bushes or some such.

Do men ever get pee shy or is it just the ladies?

Guys definitely get pee shy (not me though).  I have see it especially at "open" urinals without partitions or urinal troughs that are entirelly open.  A guy will walk up next to me at the trough urinal, and pull his cock out and just stand there and stand there.  No stream.  Eventually, I'll finish up, put my cock away, and the poor guy is still standing there not peeing.  It must feel terrible to have to pee and not be able to.

Would women be pee shy peeing right next to other women?  I often see women going to pee in restrooms in groups, which would mean they are all definitely peeing while the rest are present (and friends at that).

• Agree 2
Guest ShyPeeMan

I've had it a few times when at a urinals, stood there doing nothing then getting really anxious thinking the other blokes might think I'm stood there just to look at them which then makes trying to pee even harder so I just pretend I'm shaking the last drips off, zip up n go

I wouldn't even call it pee shyness; it wasn't a social thing. More just a temporary body malfunction. Perhaps you have very strong kegel muscles? 

I don't tend to get pee shy myself, oddly enough. Though I sometimes feel a bit self conscious about people I know, mainly family members, hearing my stream hitting the water in the loo. In that case, I will aim for the porcelain. 

As for expelling gastric air whilst using the lavatory well, I feel like the public lavatory is the one place where I should be given a free pass for that. According to some women, holding some loo paper to your anus whilst you release the gas helps to act as a silencer, though I've never tried that myself. 

• Hug 1

@Sophie, The fact that it is in a situation where you don't normally have any issues, and the fact that it was a relatively short pee, maybe your body just didn't think it needed to release?

I can sympathise with @ShyPeeMan in that I've had the same situation where I stand at urinals and just can't go and the longer I stand there, the more I think others are thinking it is weird and the more that makes me unable to go, so I have to give up.    It doesn't happen often but once in a while it has done.  Usually it is when I am going to pee because I know I should because the next opportunity will be some hours later, but maybe I just don't really need to go at that time.

• Hug 2
5 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I wouldn't even call it pee shyness; it wasn't a social thing. More just a temporary body malfunction. Perhaps you have very strong kegel muscles? 

Yeah shyness was probably the wrong word for it, I'm definitely not pee shy and actually enjoy peeing among other women. I do have very strong kegal muscles, my friends like to joke I could fire a steel ball through plywood lol. I used to "suffer" a lot in the past where I couldn't get my stream started even if I was alone and perfectly happy and comfortable. 

• Hug 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

The fact that it is in a situation where you don't normally have any issues, and the fact that it was a relatively short pee, maybe your body just didn't think it needed to release?

That is possible but I did feel the need to pee, I was at that stage where I had a constant but small niggling feeling of needing to pee. I would have easily been able to wait another hour but I would have rather been in comfort with an empty bladder. 

• Like 1