Feedback / Idea Anonymous Poll - Peefans Private Messaging

Anonymous Poll - Peefans Private Messaging - Open to all, please let us know your experiences:  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever received Peefans Messages from other users which were 'unexpected' - for example a message from someone you don't know or hadn't expected to receive?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  2. 2. Have you ever received Messages on Peefans which you thought were inappropriate, or caused you some level of concern? (please tick any which apply)

• Yes - Negative or insulting comments about something I'd previously posted on the site.
    • Yes - Negative or hurtful comments about me personally or my beliefs / attitudes.
    • Yes - Unwanted suggestive advances, inappropriate crudeness, unwanted pictures or links.
    • Yes - Requests for information I didn't feel was appropriate (eg. contact details, personal questions)
    • Yes - Something else
    • No
    • Not Applicable - or prefer not to say.
  3. 3. If you answered Yes to any parts of Q2 - What were your thoughts?, how did messages affect you? what was the outcome?

• Chose to ignore the messages.
    • Entered into a conversation with the sender.
    • Reported the messages to a member of staff.
    • Requested removal of your content from the site based on comments received.
    • Considered or did actually use the Ignore User facility to prevent further messages from that user.
    • Was put off making further contributions to Peefans as a consequence.
    • Considered requesting cancellation of your membership.
    • Something Else.
    • Not Applicable
  4. 4. If you answered Yes to any parts of Q2 - What would stop you taking action and reporting the issue?

• Thinking it's not really that big an issue.
    • Being concerned about getting someone into trouble.
    • Thinking that it's all part of being in an online community.
    • Worry that it would come back on you in some way.
    • Something else
    • Don't know
    • Not applicable

In all my time here I've been the recipient of two women initiating contact with me.

The first one was years ago. We swapped dozens of messages, but as life does, it tends to get in the way.

The second was a few months back when I made it known that I was seeking a particular dynamic.

Neither were bothersome. 

I've not initiated contact with anyone. (At least I don't recall ever doing it). I wouldn't want to bother anyone.

I'm disgusting to find out that guys on here have sent unsolicited dick pics! I mean, instead of that, take pissing videos and post them in the male section... like a gentleman. 😛

Edit - I just remembered that a guy messaged me a few months ago. I made it clear that i wasn't gay, and that's all she wrote... or he wrote. 😛

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • Like 1

I’d say that the majority of my messages on this site have been unexpected. Fortunately almost all of them have been positive. The only ones I have received that I have disliked are when people ask me if I want to “talk about pee” which is fine except when I have no prior relationship to the person in question. I have also received two messages from two different people talking about their/my kids and where they pee, etc. I ignored these messages and the people in question left me alone. 

In general I am always welcome to friendly messages from all. This site has long been one of my favorites and I’ve lurked here for years before finally signing up almost 4 years ago.  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, durianfury said:

I have also received two messages from two different people talking about their/my kids and where they pee, etc.

So I still receive the random messages with questions about where I pee/what I do and what not but I have never received anything like this and I am so horrified! I'm so sorry you had to deal with this! It would have been an instant block and report from me! 

On a different note, my inbox is filling quickly too and I feel bad that I can't get back to everyone in a timely manner. I'm always down to making new friends as well but life gets in the way sometimes 😔

Just to state the obvious on the last two points - all site rules still apply to the content of PMs - so sending of unsolicited pictures likely to cause offence, asking for or sharing off site communication details and so on are all against our rules.

In the case of a discussion on children - if that is in any way sexual, or if you feel the question is being asked from a sexual perspective - then that must be reported.

• Agree 1
  • 10 months later...

I'd really like to see a posted extension to Rule 8 about low quality posts also apply to messages. It gets exhausting receiving and subsequently deleting the same message every few days. Always "will you pee on me?" Or "Do you want to pee here?" And nothing else. Already pitched it to the admin team but I feel like it would become a gray area of "how many sentences make a message not low quality" and "what subjects are acceptable" lol. I have no answers but maybe some of our other members will have suggestions.

• Hug 1
8 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I'd really like to see a posted extension to Rule 8 about low quality posts also apply to messages. It gets exhausting receiving and subsequently deleting the same message every few days. Always "will you pee on me?" Or "Do you want to pee here?" And nothing else. Already pitched it to the admin team but I feel like it would become a gray area of "how many sentences make a message not low quality" and "what subjects are acceptable" lol. I have no answers but maybe some of our other members will have suggestions.

It's tough - I am sure the female members here have more messages in general to their inboxes. And one issue is that messages aren't visible to the staff. But I think I can guess what the mods would say: "Please report them if they're getting a problem." In any case, and perhaps particularly if you've said in your profile that you don't want unsolicited messages asking for pee favours or making other requests.

Maybe the site platform will develop some advanced forms of filtering of messages (like an email spam filter uses) - it might be worth the mods asking Admin if such a feature is possible.

30 minutes ago, Kupar said:

But I think I can guess what the mods would say: "Please report them if they're getting a problem.

Part of the reason why i suggested this is while I was venting to a mod they suggested I report it, but I didn't think it was fair because as of right now there is nothing in the rules about such low quality messages. I just feel like an addition to rule 8 to include messages along with forum posts would make myself and maybe others more comfortable to report as well as deterring the behavior. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Part of the reason why i suggested this is while I was venting to a mod they suggested I report it, but I didn't think it was fair because as of right now there is nothing in the rules about such low quality messages. I just feel like an addition to rule 8 to include messages along with forum posts would make myself and maybe others more comfortable to report as well as deterring the behavior. 

Understood @Bacardi x.  And a good idea 🙂

I particularly agree with the phrase: «common sense is the key», I happen to believe that kind of approach should applied to any aspect of our lives on this disgraced planet, and, of course, on this forum too! thanks for making us more aware, lest we forget... 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Thank you for organising this, @gldenwetgoose … sorry I did not notice it til now. I have really only ever had positive experiences here, myself. In the very beginning, a few people were trying to persuade me to go chat on Kix or Discord or whatever other new-fangled apps. I always felt safer just keeping chat here in PeeFans. Of course I now have some very dear PF friends who I chat to outside of this site as well,  but we built up trust over time. Honestly, everyone who has chatted to me has been simply lovely. Maybe I am just lucky. But you are doing a wonderful job with this amazing forum. Love being here in this caring community.💚

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I have several of these too and was literally just sitting here thinking not a single one of them started a conversation with "I'll let you pee in my mouth if you want" 🤣 

Those that initiated the conversation always introduced themselves first and we slowly got into talk about the fetish as I became comfortable with them. I actually had time to become attracted to them and their personality, which is something I appreciate so much. This is also something I try to keep in mind when I message people too. 

Yes, I am amazed at how open and friendly people are when you give them time to be themselves. What I hate is the two word sentence reply! I kick ‘em to the kerb for wasting my time!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

I have occasionally been contacted by female forum members who wanted to talk about sexual things, usually in response to something I have posted in the forum,  where I am generally quite open about the things I like.

I just want to reassure them that I was never distressed or offended by that,  and was happy to talk to them.  

I don't generally open a conversation that way myself,  because I don't want to seem like a "creepy internet guy",  and I understand that women do receive a lot of unwelcome messages.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

I don't generally open a conversation that way myself,  because I don't want to seem like a "creepy internet guy"

You are amongst likeminded people here. 🙂 If you do it as you described they did it, you won't come across as creepy. Creepy is when you write something like "Hey, can we chat on x because I want to know where you live and put my dick your mouth". 😉

Edited by Wetling
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I've gotten a couple of unexpected messages but nothing alarming... in fact I'd quite happily be friends with both girls in real life if we lived in the same country.

I'm not one to initiate contact so if people want to message me they have to initiate it.

I am actually more concerned about some of the comments I see on some of the questions and stories along the lines of "if I was there I would drink every drop". Like come on guys, they're sharing a story. Please don't creep them out. 

• Like 2

I've received messages in the past which have been very forward and sometimes a bit creepy. If it's a one off I just delete and ignore but some have been too far or keep pushing so I've reported and rhe admins and mods have always done a brilliant job at dealing :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MonsterKane46 said:

I am actually more concerned about some of the comments I see on some of the questions and stories along the lines of "if I was there I would drink every drop". Like come on guys, they're sharing a story. Please don't creep them out. 

Agreed - and to be honest, when we spot a comment on a post which is direct like that, we do usually remove it.   It's a fine line between censoring too much, but when the comment is someone saying they would like to directly do whatever with someone who is being good enough to share content with us.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

That's pretty standard and not very interesting. I appreciate your thoughtfulnes, though at least for me, I can say I'm not offended or scared by it.

I have also received some messages from guys who seem to be so afraid that I wouldn't approve of them, that they always hurry to aggree with me on everything I say. That's dishonest and also not very interesting, and makes me a little sad. Guys, be respectful, but don't be afraid of the girls. 🙂

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 2
  • Love 2