Joining after great debate

Hi welcome! I promise you'll love it here. I was nervous about joining too but once I settled in I wish I could have joined sooner. I've made so many friends on here and have had sooooo many great conversations with people about the fetish and it really makes me feel involved, included, and appreciated.

Ps: no one in my personal life knows I'm on this forum either 😄

• Hug 1

Welcome from me too. Sounds like you will fit right in. It's a great place and the staff do a fantastic job keeping it all respectful and encouraging a sense of community. I look forward to seeing you around 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Welcome Gary.   I'm sure you will enjoy it here.   I will admit I also keep my involvement with this site private.  My wife knows that I enjoy pee play and watching women pee, but she probably doesn't know the full extent and whilst she is not daft enough to think that I've never looked up peeing material on the internet, she certainly doesn't know of my level of contributions here.

• Thanks 1

Hi and a huge welcome to the site.  There's far more people than you'd imagine who choose to keep their involvement here guarded from the knowledge of those around them in real life - from partners, family, workmates etc.

I'm not using the term 'secret' as that implies something to be ashamed of - and we're not ashamed, we just prefer to keep together as a bunch of people who all understand and support each other.

Welcome into the fold. 

• Agree 1