Being brave

Guest ShyPeeMan

Guest ShyPeeMan
6 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

Absolutely, why not😊

I've just been out to my frozen car and decided its too cold to run in wet shorts. I may have to wait for slightly warmer weather. Don't fancy frost bite on my cock lol

26 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

I've just been out to my frozen car and decided its too cold to run in wet shorts. I may have to wait for slightly warmer weather. Don't fancy frost bite on my cock lol

You wouldn't want to have to rub it to get the circulation back.

• Cheeky 2
11 hours ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Tis the weekend which means I should be able to get out for a run and a bike ride. Never tried wetting my running shorts before so I may try those. They have a tight lycra layer underneath normal shorts so hopefully the normal part will hide the wet lycra.

What do you think, worth a try or not?

Yes. Go for it 🙂 When it's warmer!

Edited by Kupar
I read the later post!
Guest ShyPeeMan

I had a little accident, is it noticeable?

Luckily I got back before anyone was up as they don't know I enjoy doing this. I managed to get a video too but quality isn't great as I was out early so was a bit dark. May post it to my erome.com if it's any good.

PXL_20220123_081743816.PORTRAIT.jpg

Edited by ShyPeeMan
On 10/9/2021 at 5:29 PM, ShyPeeMan said:

Thought I'd be brave a share a pic from work. Peeing in lay-bys is all part n parcel of my job and it happens a lot each day

Screenshot_20211007_160930_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_151835646139330.jpg

Great piss and a great looking cock sir, well done. I also like to piss on the side of the road 

• Agree 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Great piss and a great looking cock sir, well done. I also like to piss on the side of the road 

Luckily I get to do it a lot in my job, and my hobby too 😃

On 1/21/2022 at 9:46 AM, ShyPeeMan said:

I've always been concussion of my size since school when another lad said I was small

Kids can be so cruel and that’s such an old school hype that big cocks are better. I personally find a penis like yours the perfect size, so much more enjoyable than some I’ve had. Also it really is true it’s how you use it that’s important! 😁 you have nothing to be shy about, looks great to me!!

• Agree 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
6 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

Kids can be so cruel and that’s such an old school hype that big cocks are better. I personally find a penis like yours the perfect size, so much more enjoyable than some I’ve had. Also it really is true it’s how you use it that’s important! 😁 you have nothing to be shy about, looks great to me!!

Thank you so much. I've had loads of nice comments lately it really does help. It's still at the back of my mind but I'm learning to ignore it now

1 minute ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Thank you so much. I've had loads of nice comments lately it really does help. It's still at the back of my mind but I'm learning to ignore it now

Understandable, but I bet the guys that said it have nothing more than a big dick! Clearly Aren’t very kind people Anyway. 

• Agree 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
Just now, TMN_Femboi said:

very nice, but one question: how can you go outside in such clothes without everybody staring at your dick? i mean, one could already see everything before you even pulled your pants down 😻

I just have to be careful where I place myself inside my cloths and be even more careful not to get hard when in company. Luckily there not everyday cloths otherwise I'd get some funny looks lol

Guest ShyPeeMan
59 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

You never disappoint sir, top vids

Just need to find the weather for these, but do I make a video of the experience?

Edited by ShyPeeMan