Being brave

Guest ShyPeeMan

Guest ShyPeeMan
On 1/19/2022 at 6:39 PM, Lennys_wet_now said:

You are welcome, credit where credit due, just keep up the good work 👍

I'm sure I'll post some more at some point, quite like doing it now. Think I'm getting over my shyness

On 1/19/2022 at 3:58 PM, Lennys_wet_now said:

Please excuse me and not to offend, please take this as a compliment. As a bi male I have to say you have one of the most amazing pissing cocks ever. 

Anyone else agree? 

Absolutely I agree, he should be proud.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ShyPeeMan said:

@WaterboyUk thank you

You're welcome, as a bi male I have to agree with Lennys_wet_now, I also don't want to offend but would like to just say please never put yourself down your size truly doesn't matter. My size has never held me back and this community doesn't judge. Best of luck for the future. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
Guest ShyPeeMan
1 minute ago, WaterboyUk said:

You're welcome, as a bi male I have to agree with Lennys_wet_now, I also don't want to offend but would like to just say please never put yourself down your size truly doesn't matter. My size has never held me back and this community doesn't judge. Best of luck for the future. 

I have found out on this site that we do not judge others people's size, shape, gender or sexuality which is really nice but that still doesn't change how we sometimes see ourselves. I've always been concussion of my size since school when another lad said I was small, that's something that has never gone away and has always left me feeling embarrassed about it.

2 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

I have found out on this site that we do not judge others people's size, shape, gender or sexuality which is really nice but that still doesn't change how we sometimes see ourselves. I've always been concussion of my size since school when another lad said I was small, that's something that has never gone away and has always left me feeling embarrassed about it.

I know how that feels as I had similar experiences at school with all the other boys appearing to be much bigger, but as the years have past I realised that I was not the only one and my confidence has grown. It's what I have and I've learned to live with it. You're doing a great job, keep it up . 

• Agree 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
4 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

I know how that feels as I had similar experiences at school with all the other boys appearing to be much bigger, but as the years have past I realised that I was not the only one and my confidence has grown. It's what I have and I've learned to live with it. You're doing a great job, keep it up . 

Nice pun at the end, I'll certainly try to erm...keep it up lol

Guest ShyPeeMan

Tis the weekend which means I should be able to get out for a run and a bike ride. Never tried wetting my running shorts before so I may try those. They have a tight lycra layer underneath normal shorts so hopefully the normal part will hide the wet lycra.

What do you think, worth a try or not?

5 hours ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Tis the weekend which means I should be able to get out for a run and a bike ride. Never tried wetting my running shorts before so I may try those. They have a tight lycra layer underneath normal shorts so hopefully the normal part will hide the wet lycra.

What do you think, worth a try or not?

Absolutely, why not😊

• Hot 1