New to Peeing

Welcome, Kiria. I think you'll fit in fine here. No matter what your particular interest is, there's something for everyone. I'm pretty sure you'll get all the praise you'd ever need.

I was actually on another site that I've been on for years and someone asked me if I'd pee for them in a video. And I already had so weird peeing habits so it didn't bother me to send them the video and the feed back he gave really got my praise kink going 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, KiriaBabyGirl said:

Thank you for all the hellos and welcomes! I was wondering if anyone could help with me trying to upload a profile picture says all my pics are too big?

Hi Kiria and a huge welcome to the site.  Hope you have fun browsing around and getting a feel for what we're all about.

As far as you picture, the site has a size limit for all photos uploaded - I often find that because my phone takes 'live photos' as standard they can be too big, but editing on the phone to turn off livephoto usually does the trick.   Also for info, the site can't accept video files - they can be uploaded to another site like Erome and then a link can be posted here.

On 10/7/2021 at 5:35 PM, KiriaBabyGirl said:

Hi there! I'm Kiria and I'm newly introduced to peeing for others. I have a praise kink and found that I love being praised for peeing. I saw this site and was curious about it and look forward to meeting more people and learning more!

Pleased to meetyou, hopefully we will here more from you in the coming weeks.