NortheastPeeFan - Ask Me Anything

I'll keep the ball rolling with two questions if I may...

- Where's your favourite 'go to' place ?   Maybe somewhere you've been in the past, somewhere on your bucket list.  If money weren't really an issue, the place you'd want to live.

- If you could meet and have dinner with one person from the world of music / film (including all those sadly passed away) who would you have as your dining partner ?

• Like 1

Don't want to overload you @NortheastPeeFan but since you've taken the brave decision to open yourself up to questioning, I'll add a couple to the list - of course, just because I'm asking doesn't mean there's pressure on you to answer if you don't want to!

• Top three movies? The ones you would happily watch over and over.
  • What would your dream job be (irrespective of the education, training and experience you have) - what would be so good that if you could afford to, you'd do it without pay?

Thanks in advance 🙂 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, PullbackSoaker said:

Hi

Here goes, ☺️☺️

Does, seeing another man having a piss turn you on?

If so. 

Is it the cock length, the gushing piss stream or pure thrill thought that he has risked doing it say in the countyside. 

I've never been able to pin down the exact reason why watching another man piss turns me on.  I think it has something to do with it being something that we are not supposed to see.  Like sure, a lot of guys piss next to each other, but social norms say that you're supposed to keep your eyes on your own cock and stream.  As for the outside bit, it just seems more fun than a restroom pee.

10 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'll keep the ball rolling with two questions if I may...

- Where's your favourite 'go to' place ?   Maybe somewhere you've been in the past, somewhere on your bucket list.  If money weren't really an issue, the place you'd want to live.

- If you could meet and have dinner with one person from the world of music / film (including all those sadly passed away) who would you have as your dining partner ?

My personal favorite place to visit is New York City.  There is just something about that place that I just fell in love with.  My dream used to be to live there, but at this point I'd be willing to live almost anyplace where I don't have to drive. 

I'd probably be too nervous to dine with anyone famous, but if I had to pick I would say Peter Jackson.

9 hours ago, Kupar said:

Don't want to overload you @NortheastPeeFan but since you've taken the brave decision to open yourself up to questioning, I'll add a couple to the list - of course, just because I'm asking doesn't mean there's pressure on you to answer if you don't want to!

• Top three movies? The ones you would happily watch over and over.
  • What would your dream job be (irrespective of the education, training and experience you have) - what would be so good that if you could afford to, you'd do it without pay?

Thanks in advance 🙂 

Movies...that's a tough one.  It would probably be something like this:

1) Lord of the Rings Trilogy (though if I had to pick just one, I would pick Fellowship of the Ring)

2) Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

3) Clue (1985)

My dream job would be a published fiction author.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

Movies...that's a tough one.  It would probably be something like this:

1) Lord of the Rings Trilogy (though if I had to pick just one, I would pick Fellowship of the Ring)

2) Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

3) Clue (1985)

My dream job would be a published fiction author.

Thanks! Great answers 🙂. And good luck with the writing career! Did you ever see Sleuth (version with Laurence Olivier and Michael Caine)? Or more recently, Knives Out? If Clue appeals, those might too 🙂

• Like 1
On 9/7/2021 at 2:30 PM, Sophie said:

I'm going to ask you what I ask everyone :

Would you rather fight a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses? 

Maybe a horse sized duck.

On 9/7/2021 at 3:12 PM, Bacardi said:

Cat person or dog person?

I don’t own any pets and while I think both are cute, I think cats are cuter.

On 9/7/2021 at 5:33 PM, Kupar said:

Thanks! Great answers 🙂. And good luck with the writing career! Did you ever see Sleuth (version with Laurence Olivier and Michael Caine)? Or more recently, Knives Out? If Clue appeals, those might too 🙂

Thanks.  I‘ve never seen Sleuth or Knives Out, but I’ll have to check them out sometime.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Collecting "Tijuana Bibles" at flea markets, antiques shops, Ebay.  Called as many of them were published in Tijuana which is near West Texas. Found one years ago and it grew on me.

Very interesting @UnabashedUser - but I believe it was a question directed towards @NortheastPeeFan, the thread is after all "NortheastPeeFan - Ask Me Anything"

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 10:00 AM, NortheastPeeFan said:

For snacks BBQ chips and Ice Cream are some of my favorites.  As for regular food, sandwiches and potato pancakes are some of my favorites.

Potatoe pancakes are my FAVORITE type of pancake lol. Gotta have them with chokecherry sauce tho lol

• Like 1