Anyone ever peed in a steam room?

Yes I have, I used to go to a swinger club which had a steam room. I pissed on the floor a few times with others in there. There was a drain in the middle of the floor so it ran into there and no one noticed, or had to stand in it, just harmless fun for me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ShyPeeMan
4 minutes ago, Kamika said:

Ooops I did it again. 
this time I removed my lower bikini in the jacuzzi and let the jet go straight to my pussy, but although I had to piss I didn’t, I waited until I went in the sauna. 
Since this spa doesn’t have much people I wasn’t too paranoid about pissing while standing a bit in the water you put on the rocks, and then I completely let my piss flow as I was moving myself from one bench to another but however most of my piss was all over the floor. 
Luckily no one came while I was in, but about 20 minutes later I saw a man walk in while I was swimming in the pool.

That sounds fun. Guess you was smirking a lot while you was in there

I did one time back before covid was a thing and my gym was a true 24hr gym, I usually use the pool or hot tub after my workout but one night i decided to use the sauna. It was 2am and I had to go so i figured whats wrong with using the drain so I did it

• Hot 1

I entered one just after a couple of teen-aged boys had peed inside and on the heater itself and ran out.  The steam room smelled so bad that the resort eventually had to shut it down later that day for a couple days until they could have a restoration service deep clean it.  I assume it was due to the heat.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I entered one just after a couple of teen-aged boys had peed inside and on the heater itself and ran out.  The steam room smelled so bad that the resort eventually had to shut it down later that day for a couple days until they could have a restoration service deep clean it.  I assume it was due to the heat.

I assume that was a sauna rather than a steam room?   The extreme heat of the heaters in saunas will vaporise the pee and release gases such as ammonia if the pee falls directly on them, so definitely not so pleasant.  If peeing on the floor or benches, the puddle would be noticeable until it evaporated, but you wouldn't get the intense gases that occur from peeing on the heat source.

In a steam room, the steam tends to be created outside the room and admitted through vents, so there isn't really any smell issue and the room is already wet so it isn't very noticeable at all.    

15 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I assume that was a sauna rather than a steam room?   The extreme heat of the heaters in saunas will vaporise the pee and release gases such as ammonia if the pee falls directly on them, so definitely not so pleasant.  If peeing on the floor or benches, the puddle would be noticeable until it evaporated, but you wouldn't get the intense gases that occur from peeing on the heat source.

In a steam room, the steam tends to be created outside the room and admitted through vents, so there isn't really any smell issue and the room is already wet so it isn't very noticeable at all.    

Yep, it was a sauna, but a steamy and humid one (as opposed to a dry one).  One with steam from vents and also the heated rocks that users can add even more water to generate steam on demand.  Not sure where the vandals peed, but I assume the heated rocks.

• Like 1
On 2/9/2022 at 3:17 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

Good boys! 😉

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Pi__pong said:

I do this everytime I'm in a steam room. It's already wet in there 😂 and thanks to the steam it's relatively save.

I did it once in a normal sauna as well. But as Alfresco said, it smells a lot...

Nearly same for me. In the sauna, I take care that my pee ends on the floor, not on the wood.

Edited by princepee
  • Agree 1