Are there any places to post local personal ads for a possible "friend"?

Since Craigslist shut down their personal ads a few years ago, I haven't been able to find anyone nearby to share peeing fun.  I know this is not a site for that, and that's perfectly fine.  Are there any other places that still host ads for meet-ups or kinky activity (as others might consider it)?

19 minutes ago, Mrhapee said:

I have wondered the same thing.  I would like to make friends and not necessarily hook up. 

Friends are to be found everywhere- here or on any other forum I find. Personally I'd stay away from any kind of 'fetish dating-site'for finding a p-friend,but to each their own offcourse. Do hope you'll find what you're looking for !

• Agree 1

I've neither placed personal ads or followed up on them for finding a pee friend. But, I've had rather good luck in real life.

Of course, yours will likely depend a lot on where you cast your net. For me, I found "outdoorsy" girls to be my best bet. Spending much of a day with them, whether on a hike, a bike ride or a boat trip, it was almost inevitable that nature would pay a call. How they reacted when it did would tell me a lot about them. Those who didn't step deep into the woods or insist we had to hurry back ashore (the majority of those I went out with) were good prospects and those who didn't seem to care if I got to see (maybe one in four or five) were even better. And, then there were those who always seemed to hang around when I had to pee. Occasionally, someone wanted to more than just watch.

Obviously, the ones who were the most fun were the ones who made sure we brought along extra water and drinks, just so that we would have to stop more often.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
44 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I've neither placed personal ads or followed up on them for finding a pee friend. But, I've had rather good luck in real life.

Of course, yours will likely depend a lot on where you cast your net. For me, I found "outdoorsy" girls to be my best bet. Spending much of a day with them, whether on a hike, a bike ride or a boat trip, it was almost inevitable that nature would pay a call. How they reacted when it did would tell me a lot about them. Those who didn't step deep into the woods or insist we had to hurry back ashore (the majority of those I went out with) were good prospects and those who didn't seem to care if I got to see (maybe one in four or five) were even better. And, then there were those who always seemed to hang around when I had to pee. Occasionally, someone wanted to more than just watch.

Obviously, the ones who were the most fun were the ones who made sure we brought along extra water and drinks, just so that we would have to stop more often.

I have wondered how the best way to meet girls ok with peeing. I have been lucky to have had several girls ok with some pee play, but did it to make me happy not because they really enjoyed. Probably have to date 10 to find 1 who enjoyed. Lol

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I have looked at some of the fetish sites, but they are usually much too extreme- I just like seeing close up and/or feeling it on my skin, which is much too tame for those places.  Due to the rather prudish environment in this area, breaching the subject with a woman is not likely.  All the contacts I had were anonymous and safe, but there doesn't seem to be a way to arrange that anymore.

Edited by LoveTheTinkle
clarifying reason

You could try a site called Locanto. They have a casual encounters section. I've not met anyone myself through this so can't comment on that. I miss Craigslist, but I never actually met anyone into pee on that, sadly

• Like 1