Are there any places to post local personal ads for a possible "friend"?

Since Craigslist shut down their personal ads a few years ago, I haven't been able to find anyone nearby to share peeing fun.  I know this is not a site for that, and that's perfectly fine.  Are there any other places that still host ads for meet-ups or kinky activity (as others might consider it)?

19 minutes ago, Mrhapee said:

I have wondered the same thing.  I would like to make friends and not necessarily hook up. 

Friends are to be found everywhere- here or on any other forum I find. Personally I'd stay away from any kind of 'fetish dating-site'for finding a p-friend,but to each their own offcourse. Do hope you'll find what you're looking for !

• Agree 1

I've neither placed personal ads or followed up on them for finding a pee friend. But, I've had rather good luck in real life.

Of course, yours will likely depend a lot on where you cast your net. For me, I found "outdoorsy" girls to be my best bet. Spending much of a day with them, whether on a hike, a bike ride or a boat trip, it was almost inevitable that nature would pay a call. How they reacted when it did would tell me a lot about them. Those who didn't step deep into the woods or insist we had to hurry back ashore (the majority of those I went out with) were good prospects and those who didn't seem to care if I got to see (maybe one in four or five) were even better. And, then there were those who always seemed to hang around when I had to pee. Occasionally, someone wanted to more than just watch.

Obviously, the ones who were the most fun were the ones who made sure we brought along extra water and drinks, just so that we would have to stop more often.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
44 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I've neither placed personal ads or followed up on them for finding a pee friend. But, I've had rather good luck in real life.

Of course, yours will likely depend a lot on where you cast your net. For me, I found "outdoorsy" girls to be my best bet. Spending much of a day with them, whether on a hike, a bike ride or a boat trip, it was almost inevitable that nature would pay a call. How they reacted when it did would tell me a lot about them. Those who didn't step deep into the woods or insist we had to hurry back ashore (the majority of those I went out with) were good prospects and those who didn't seem to care if I got to see (maybe one in four or five) were even better. And, then there were those who always seemed to hang around when I had to pee. Occasionally, someone wanted to more than just watch.

Obviously, the ones who were the most fun were the ones who made sure we brought along extra water and drinks, just so that we would have to stop more often.

I have wondered how the best way to meet girls ok with peeing. I have been lucky to have had several girls ok with some pee play, but did it to make me happy not because they really enjoyed. Probably have to date 10 to find 1 who enjoyed. Lol

• Like 1

I have looked at some of the fetish sites, but they are usually much too extreme- I just like seeing close up and/or feeling it on my skin, which is much too tame for those places.  Due to the rather prudish environment in this area, breaching the subject with a woman is not likely.  All the contacts I had were anonymous and safe, but there doesn't seem to be a way to arrange that anymore.

Edited by LoveTheTinkle
clarifying reason
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 3:59 AM, spotremix said:

i’m always wondering the same thing. seems we should be able to drop a general message like for example male from fort wayne IN looking for women interested in pee play and have users interested pm if interested. 

When you say ‘we should be able to drop a general message’ the short answer is ‘maybe - but not on this site’. 

It’s a topic that was discussed in another thread only this week. The site rules around it and the solid reasons for it are explained in the responses at:

https://peefans.com/topic/20676-indianapolis-piss/?do=findComment&comment=282183

Of course, if you were talking about there being some other generic site for that sort of thing, then I don’t disagree - it’s just that Peefans isn’t it. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 7/15/2021 at 12:20 PM, LoveTheTinkle said:

Since Craigslist shut down their personal ads a few years ago, I haven't been able to find anyone nearby to share peeing fun.  I know this is not a site for that, and that's perfectly fine.  Are there any other places that still host ads for meet-ups or kinky activity (as others might consider it)?

https://doublelist.com/ can be a good place 🙂

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/29/2021 at 9:23 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

When you say ‘we should be able to drop a general message’ the short answer is ‘maybe - but not on this site’. 

It’s a topic that was discussed in another thread only this week. The site rules around it and the solid reasons for it are explained in the responses at:

https://peefans.com/topic/20676-indianapolis-piss/?do=findComment&comment=282183

Of course, if you were talking about there being some other generic site for that sort of thing, then I don’t disagree - it’s just that Peefans isn’t it. 

I'm not interested in physically meeting other members of this site, but I get the impression that you take user protection too responsibly.

There are always risks involved in physically meeting anyone you get to know over the internet, and there are ways to inimalize those risks, but the operator of the site where the two of them made contact is not at all responsible for the risks someone faces in the real world, unless the content on that site encourages some illegal activity.

• Like 1
On 7/15/2021 at 5:20 PM, LoveTheTinkle said:

Like others on here, I'm up for being your pee friend. Share your stories and dreams. Wait to here from you. 😊👌

• 5 months later...
On 7/20/2021 at 3:51 PM, pianotrancer said:

You could try a site called Locanto. They have a casual encounters section. I've not met anyone myself through this so can't comment on that. I miss Craigslist, but I never actually met anyone into pee on that, sadly

I always found a lot of guys on Craigslist who drank my pee. It was a great place for meetups 🙂

On 8/29/2021 at 9:23 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm personally really happy with the moderation you guys do. I like the fact that, despite this being a site with people having a taboo kink, it feels like a safe place and a really wholesome and supportive community. I think if this site would have been more like a dating site, it would only be a matter of when abusive situations would arise, not if. Everyone should remember that it's these moderators and admin that make Peefans what it is. Without them, it could have just as easily been a cesspit of lurkers with no good intentions at all.  And to those who really believe meeting up via the internet is a personal risk you take: You can be damn sure that if a meetup would go south (to put it lightly) that someone, somewhere would start holding these same moderators accountable for things they couldn't have realistically prevented. I won't share any details in this post but have known several people (guys and girls) who have fallen victim to malpractices on certain dating sites and apps, so for me this discussion hits kinda close to home.

That being said, anyone is free to make their own pee hookup site if they really wanted it. Implementing it on here sounds like more risk than reward to me as well and I'm happy we have this site as it is.
So a big thank you for admin and the moderators for making this site what it is!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1