Jump to content

Favorite places to pee or want to pee


Recommended Posts

On 6/14/2021 at 6:29 PM, Bacardi said:

In Ikea I've always wanted to squat down in the warehouse somewhere and have a sneaky pee!

All you need to do is have loads to drink before you go in. Once inside you will be so desperate to pee the idea of holding it till later will not be an option for you, just the matter of looking for the most convenient place to release all that amazing quantity of pee inside you....

  • Agree 1
Link to post
On 6/15/2021 at 9:33 AM, weequeen said:

I've mostly done it at skeevy theaters to begin with, haha. ones that don't give assigned seating for sure. i usually make it unsuspecting - ie, not leaving a huge puddle on floor where it doesn't soak in, always on carpet or into the seat. when peeing i would scoot my pants down and pee directly into the seat or move to the edge and pee onto the carpet. keep my lap covered with a jacket just in case anyone walked in or looked over and saw. and peeing when it's during a louder scene

Wow, you did it in pants?! I would've guessed you go wearing a skirt for sure! Quite the feat to pull of, nicely done.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 12:22 AM, Sweets said:

I enjoy naughty peeing around the house when ever I’m by myself.  Which isn’t often.
 

I would really like to do some naughty peeing outside it would be fun to have a partner to play with me  

first time on this site 

 

Link to post
On 6/14/2021 at 5:52 PM, Paulypeeps said:

As long as you are doing something else while peeing no one will ever notice. Stand and chat with someone, they will never notice the trickle down your legs. Squat down and check your shoe, no one will notice that you are peeing at the same time. Stand with your legs a little apart and pee, no one will notice the trickle pattering on the carpet while you are checking your phone.

Spoken with the voice of experience 😎

Sadly, checking my phone with my willy hanging out will probably still get noticed ... lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post

I have three favourite places to pee:  The cinema, any carpet anywhere, or somewhere busy where I can find a sneaky spot (malls are interesting for this kind of game)

On my fantasy list:  Pissing off the upper level of the Houston Galleria onto the ice rink below ... preferably with an audience but I'd happily do it solo ... or ... at a party and just pissing on the carpet in front of everyone

  • Love 1
Link to post

My favourite is pissing outside on walls or tree where u can easily see the wet mark and so dogs can sniff it 😂. Or walkers may think it a big dog piss. This is always risky. 
 

I also enjoy pissing in lakes just love the sound of my pee hitting the water.  Other risk too due to walkers may hear me. 
 

I would love to pee on a bench in public but never had the guts to do it nor found a quieter place to do it, peeing while cycling sounds like fun but not able to to do it yet. 
 

But my dream and need to do list is to find a gf that I can pee with. Or at lest she sitting on the toilet peeing while I pee between her legs.  Or get her to sit on my knees on a bench and pee right there. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
On 6/12/2021 at 1:50 PM, weequeen said:

I’ve peed in a cinema quite a few times and it is really thrilling.

I can just imagine the thrill not only satisfying and relieving the growing pressure in your pantie during an engaging movie, but also the absolute joy of being so naughty as to let your pent-up pee flood out just where you are seated, perhaps with pantie just pulled aside, without having to make the journey to the toilets

  • Like 3
Link to post
On 6/28/2021 at 6:35 PM, Wolfpee said:

My favourite is pissing outside on walls or tree where u can easily see the wet mark and so dogs can sniff it 😂. Or walkers may think it a big dog piss. This is always risky. 
 

I also enjoy pissing in lakes just love the sound of my pee hitting the water.  Other risk too due to walkers may hear me. 
 

I would love to pee on a bench in public but never had the guts to do it nor found a quieter place to do it, peeing while cycling sounds like fun but not able to to do it yet. 
 

But my dream and need to do list is to find a gf that I can pee with. Or at lest she sitting on the toilet peeing while I pee between her legs.  Or get her to sit on my knees on a bench and pee right there. 

I agree on all of these.  I love peeing on trees and walls when out on a walk and leaving a very obvious stain that people will see.  I tend to pee high enough that it is fairly obvious that it is a person that has peed there rather than a dog.   There is a balance of risk - I want to pee in a public place that will have as many people as possible see the marks, BUT I want to try not to get caught whilst actually peeing.   So I can't do it where there is a constant presence of other people.

I like peeing into any water - into lakes from the bank, off a pier into lakes or into rivers and streams from the bank or from a bridge.   This one leaves no evidence or trace, but as you say, if it is close to people then there is every chance that they can hear the peeing.   

Peeing on benches I have done lots of times - I sit on the bench and either pee out of the leg of my shorts or pull down my fly and pee whilst seated.   Either way, I think I would only be detected if someone was close by as people seeing me sat there wouldn't expect me to be peeing, so wouldn't realise what I was doing.  I have done this close to busy roads and in busy parks as long as there weren't any people within about 25 metres.  Sometimes I have peed actually onto the seat - either sitting on a picnic bench and peeing onto the bench seat, or standing behind a normal bench and peeing onto the seat.    I have also sometimes pulled my trousers down and sat on the bench to pee directly onto the bench.  Obviously these ones need to be fairly sure that I won't get caught.  Here is a bench that was in some woods that I stood behind and peed on when I was out on my bike:

image.thumb.png.a790ce3f61ac4e572582858616ae1f57.png

Peeing whilst actually riding the bike is not an easy thing to do.  It took me a long time to get that sussed.   I have managed several times when coasting - I put the pedals so that my left leg is at the bottom of the travel and pee out of the left leg of my shorts - it leaves a great trail along the tarmac.  I have also managed to wet myself whilst riding, but that takes a lot of self control.

As to the dream girlfriend - I've posted here many times that my wife is not into peeing, but on the rare occasions that she does pee outside, she has no problem with me watching and she has peed on me and let me drink her several times.   She absolutely does not want me to pee on her, or between her legs, which I respect - that is the line she has drawn and I'm glad that she indulges me as far as she does, so I'm not going to push it.  She has peed between my legs on the toilet though......  and she has peed whilst sitting on my knees on a bench a couple of times.

  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Link to post
On 6/28/2021 at 10:58 AM, Sexismygod said:

I have three favourite places to pee:  The cinema, any carpet anywhere, or somewhere busy where I can find a sneaky spot (malls are interesting for this kind of game)

On my fantasy list:  Pissing off the upper level of the Houston Galleria onto the ice rink below ... preferably with an audience but I'd happily do it solo ... or ... at a party and just pissing on the carpet in front of everyone

I have a fantasy about being used by all the boys on on our local NAHL team, to the point where I matched with half the boys on tinder or bumble, (this angered some of my friends who were trying to snag hockey players of their own) but like, id love to be pissed on/ piss on an entire team... And just let them have their way with me...

 

  • Like 1
Link to post

I'll weigh in.

Things generally go in cycles for me, I guess. For a while, before I moved, my go-to favorite piss spot was the carpet in the apartment stairwell at the very top, where the roof access was. Nobody ever went up there so I routinely flooded the carpet on the landing and the carpet on the stairs. (Sometimes I stood, sometimes I'd sit. Once, I aimed inside the wall up there, since there's an unfinished cutout to allow for some plumbing. I didn't do it again because I had a feeling that it would become noticeable in the apartment sharing that wall.)

Now that I've moved, I don't really have a spot like that. I've pissed out of my bathroom window around 3:30 or 4:00 in the morning on occasion - it's a fourth-story apartment and this type of stuff is easier to get away with here than it was in my old apartment.

I guess my favorite piss spot has actually been on public buses. I've only done it three times (and once on a train) but it was really thrilling, moreso than most of the recent stuff I've done. (I've been cautious lately. It's summertime, so no jacket to cover up and be discreet, and buses are starting to fill back up now that things are changing. As such, I think it'll be a while before I get the opportunity to do it again. I'm glad that I took the opportunity to cross it off the bucket list when I did.)

As for fantasies - like most, I'd like to use a movie theater sometime. (This is way easier for women!) I also have strangely never pissed in a dressing room. (I've gone in lots of places, but somehow, that one just never happened.) Finally, somehow, I'd like to be able to go discreetly on an airplane while sitting in the seat, preferably on an overnight flight or something like that. It's a pipe dream. I don't know how that would actually work in real life.

In terms of a girlfriend...maybe this is just me being horny right now, but I want the nastiest girl ever who will do the naughtiest pisses in the worst places. It'd be fun if she were into other things as well. But again, another pipe dream.

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
Link to post

I enjoy pissing up the side of my car while females are walking towards me. I do this quite regularly naughty but exciting when the watch you pissing a stream with a shocked face or a smile. The reactions I get are mixed some comment you really had to go. Some say it’s ok when you gotta go you gotta go. Some say that’s discussing in anger lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 7/10/2021 at 3:28 AM, p1ssputz said:

I'll weigh in.

Things generally go in cycles for me, I guess. For a while, before I moved, my go-to favorite piss spot was the carpet in the apartment stairwell at the very top, where the roof access was. Nobody ever went up there so I routinely flooded the carpet on the landing and the carpet on the stairs. (Sometimes I stood, sometimes I'd sit. Once, I aimed inside the wall up there, since there's an unfinished cutout to allow for some plumbing. I didn't do it again because I had a feeling that it would become noticeable in the apartment sharing that wall.)

Now that I've moved, I don't really have a spot like that. I've pissed out of my bathroom window around 3:30 or 4:00 in the morning on occasion - it's a fourth-story apartment and this type of stuff is easier to get away with here than it was in my old apartment.

I guess my favorite piss spot has actually been on public buses. I've only done it three times (and once on a train) but it was really thrilling, moreso than most of the recent stuff I've done. (I've been cautious lately. It's summertime, so no jacket to cover up and be discreet, and buses are starting to fill back up now that things are changing. As such, I think it'll be a while before I get the opportunity to do it again. I'm glad that I took the opportunity to cross it off the bucket list when I did.)

As for fantasies - like most, I'd like to use a movie theater sometime. (This is way easier for women!) I also have strangely never pissed in a dressing room. (I've gone in lots of places, but somehow, that one just never happened.) Finally, somehow, I'd like to be able to go discreetly on an airplane while sitting in the seat, preferably on an overnight flight or something like that. It's a pipe dream. I don't know how that would actually work in real life.

In terms of a girlfriend...maybe this is just me being horny right now, but I want the nastiest girl ever who will do the naughtiest pisses in the worst places. It'd be fun if she were into other things as well. But again, another pipe dream.

Nice, I would love to piss on the carpet with a female. I was thinking of asking one. Do you think its a good idea? I feel like she would just get grossed out idk. Ideally I would love to piss against a wall, on the carpet and/or on the bed together with a girl.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...