Lemon flavored trans man

Just to echo that - a huge welcome to a very warm, friendly and accepting community.   As a lurker (as I was too) I'm sure you already knew that much.

Really looking forward to getting to know you a little more, do shout up with any questions.

I honestly clicked because i wanted to know why or what part of you is lemon flavoured. xP
Back on topic: Welcome to the crazy im so looking forward to reading your stories. I love interesting people like you :3. (Edit: I hope this does not sound weird. I only mean it in the best way.)

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Hi LemonDelightful!

Warm and wet welcome 🙂

I can't wait to hear some intruiging stories of yours. Afaik we currently indeed do not have an active transmale so you might just be the perfect addition to @Ms. Tito, a highly active member basically on the other side 😉 

• Love 1

Nice to see another fruit themed username on here! Welcome, Lemon! You may call me durian 😉

*also, what are the odds that two of the very few trans men on this forum have lemon-themed names or profile pics? 🤣 love it 

13 hours ago, durianfury said:

Nice to see another fruit themed username on here! Welcome, Lemon! You may call me durian 😉

*also, what are the odds that two of the very few trans men on this forum have lemon-themed names or profile pics? 🤣 love it 

I know right?