Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
MarleyMarley

Should I make content

I’d deffinately like to see whatever you like since the best stories/pictures/videos in my opinion come from the person doing what they love/like to do that way they’re more passionate and usually more detailed. And for me seeing the person doing them enjoy themselfes is a big turn on 😍

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

everyone here is good, nobody goes out of their way to offend anyone else, nobody judges anyone else, if you don't like what someone posts just ignore it, no need to comment. Don't mention anything to do with kids and we're all good.

Apart from that, crack on and make your posts, there's always someone that will like them, now welcome to the forum😀😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, MarleyMarley said:

I’m gonna post pics from my circle light later would you really love to see peeing content of me in the future  what would you like to see me do  I’m a transsexual woman so don’t be rude plz

E7200614-EB19-4029-A792-9299DA85BCC8.jpeg

I think I speak for many here when I say I can’t look at this picture without thinking, all at once: I wanna gaze at your gorgeous big brown eyes, I wanna see your gorgeous big brown tits, and I wanna see you squat and piss on the ground, with the stream running away from you, and you sighing with relief and telling us how you needed to piss, and talking dirty to us about how it’s turning us on. 

Uh. Maybe a bit specific on the last one.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

@MarleyMarley - Can't wait to see some of your content.

Now,  just as a reassurance for you and a reminder for anyone else (I'm sure nobody needs reminding)...

Anyone who is tempted to make any rude or otherwise discouraging comments would be breaking site rules.  Everyone is entitled to their own preferences, but commenting in a negative or discriminatory manner is not acceptable.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@MarleyMarley - Can't wait to see some of your content.

Now,  just as a reassurance for you and a reminder for anyone else (I'm sure nobody needs reminding)...

Anyone who is tempted to make any rude or otherwise discouraging comments would be breaking site rules.  Everyone is entitled to their own preferences, but commenting in a negative or discriminatory manner is not acceptable.

Quite, I used to go on another site and it really wound me up when someone would post something and then be attacked by someone else because it wasn't their 'thing'. Not everybody likes everything but my philosophy is this, if you like it make a comment, if you don't then ignore it, if someone has gone to the effort of making a post then they should not be attacked just because one individual doesn't like what they've posted.

I must admit that I like about 99% of the stuff on here, the only reason I don't comment very often is due to being busy, that said I really must make more of an effort.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

You do you! If you want to, then absolutely! If you don’t, then don’t! Either way, I support your courage wanting to try! I never could. I’m too self conscious and not to mention camera shy. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

You're gorgeous 😍 would love to see your pee content

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

@MarleyMarley

i would enjoy looking at anything thing you want to share with us. I can't imagine anyone getting upset with you for posting pics or vidoes

• Agree 2