Jump to content

Cam websites that have models who piss live


PissLover1

Recommended Posts

I have spent a few hours trying to track down what websites have models who piss on camera.  I have checked out some so called lists by reviewers, but they turn out to be shilling for a site that doesn't allow for on camera pissing or they are just plain wrong.  For example, llivejasmine.com is listed as site which has on cam live pissers.  That's incorrect.  The standard avenue from most sites is either no, or you will have to ask the model.  I tried that on a few sites and came up empty handed.  Although this is a far from exhaustive search, I have found one excellent site and it was the one I started on when I wanted to see live cam sessions.  That one is stripchat.com  Up front a warning that this site is not cheap.  You really need a gold membership to get high quality results and that is  $23 a month.  So how did I locate pissers on strip chat. The first was serendipitous.  I was watching a 23 year old Columbian who billed herself a "squirter".

She was starting to do that when all of a sudden, she started a strong stream of piss.  She laughed and played with it, dribbling on her body and then wiping her hands off. I gushed compliments (pun intended) and we have had two sessions since, both recorded. I then got the bright idea to check the names of models, and sure enough, I hit paydirt with three coming up with names like pissqueen.  A couple of private messages back and forth and arrangements are being made. I could go into much more interesting and perhaps exciting details, which I might if you PM me. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post

MFC was great for it over 5 years ago, but since then you can get banned for even saying the words pee or piss etc. I met some great people on there back in the day and had some amazing pvt shows. I believe Chaturbate is also a no go for pee play, but there are girls on cam4 that are more open to it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, scaleo75 said:

MFC was great for it over 5 years ago, but since then you can get banned for even saying the words pee or piss etc. I met some great people on there back in the day and had some amazing pvt shows. I believe Chaturbate is also a no go for pee play, but there are girls on cam4 that are more open to it. 

Yes chaturbate which now has issues with Apple devices by the way, the only way you can find pee stuff there is by searching the #squirt and asking the models. Cam4 does do Pee stuff but again even with models using the #pee there most don't remember they are using it when they go on cam, and some just use it as a different acronym. But cam4 works for Apple devices better then chaturbate so I use cam4 now instead of chaturbate.

Link to post
1 minute ago, PissLover1 said:

My limited experience with chaturbate and cam4 is similar.  I plead ignorance to MFC as I don't know that abreviation 

It stand for MyFreeCams. They were really good back in the day. Now I enjoy cam4 a lot more.

  • Like 1
Link to post

A new discovery- www.cans.hornylines.com

The fetish and specialty list includes "piss". Very few models as you might expect. When I checked there were just three out of more than 200 online. I went to the first and inquired about her specialty and she responded by holding up a plastic bowl and made it obvious when it was there for. This obviously deserves more investigation

  • Like 2
Link to post
58 minutes ago, PissLover1 said:

A new discovery- www.cans.hornylines.com

The fetish and specialty list includes "piss". Very few models as you might expect. When I checked there were just three out of more than 200 online. I went to the first and inquired about her specialty and she responded by holding up a plastic bowl and made it obvious when it was there for. This obviously deserves more investigation

Is that the correct link...it doesn't work for me?

Link to post

I have been using Chaturbate for a while and have a contact on there who has the most amazing powerful stream. for a few tokens she will do a password or private show, its very much worth it.

https://chaturbate.com/in/?tour=7Bge&campaign=LqIfj&room=emmyxotty

I did ask if it was ok to post her link and she said that it was fine, all she asks is that you refer to her juice, squirt or any other name you may enjoy rather than pee or piss which is not allowed.

take care of her guys or girls, she is a lovely person  

Link to post
On 9/18/2020 at 1:00 PM, lameduck58 said:

I have been using Chaturbate for a while and have a contact on there who has the most amazing powerful stream. for a few tokens she will do a password or private show, its very much worth it.

https://chaturbate.com/in/?tour=7Bge&campaign=LqIfj&room=emmyxotty

I did ask if it was ok to post her link and she said that it was fine, all she asks is that you refer to her juice, squirt or any other name you may enjoy rather than pee or piss which is not allowed.

take care of her guys or girls, she is a lovely person  

The link just goes to the chaturbate main page for me

Link to post
50 minutes ago, Sambaker2505 said:

Hey!! I found a beautiful lady yesterday who does some inasne pee holding and desperation!

If you feel like stopping by, You can catch her online on most days from 2pm Colombia time ( 19:00 GMT ) till 9pm Colombia time ( 2am GMT )

You'll find her here today  -

https://m.chaturbate.com/kayira_sex/

I didnt know where to post this lol.

"Found her yesterday" Don't lie, You've been her mod for ages lol. I was wondering what happened to her

  • Agree 1
Link to post

I have a great one on stripchat  named karol_wz   Also prefers squirt and juice and then turns around and says piss.  From Columbia and she gets off pissing on camera, starts laughing, dribbling it over her body and if she's really in a good mood, starts farting and laughing.  In her early 20's small body. And you can record your private or cam to cam sessions with her, and is on the inexpensive side for that site 16 tokens per minute.  I always tip right after she lets out a stream.  Going to try to post one of her videos here. 

Link to post

www.adultwork.com is a good site for UK based models, although there are models from other nations who use the webcam facility too. It isn't strictly speaking a camming site though, as it encompasses all sex work. It does however have a webcam tab, with plenty of women willing to do pee shows for you.

Link to post
On 9/26/2020 at 4:08 PM, Sophie said:

"Found her yesterday" Don't lie, You've been her mod for ages lol. I was wondering what happened to her

So true Sophie! Also before when she had a different username even I was a mod there. But now with her new username I'm not a mod there yet.

Link to post
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/14/2020 at 5:05 PM, PissLover1 said:

I have spent a few hours trying to track down what websites have models who piss on camera.  I have checked out some so called lists by reviewers, but they turn out to be shilling for a site that doesn't allow for on camera pissing or they are just plain wrong.  For example, llivejasmine.com is listed as site which has on cam live pissers.  That's incorrect.  The standard avenue from most sites is either no, or you will have to ask the model.  I tried that on a few sites and came up empty handed.  Although this is a far from exhaustive search, I have found one excellent site and it was the one I started on when I wanted to see live cam sessions.  That one is stripchat.com  Up front a warning that this site is not cheap.  You really need a gold membership to get high quality results and that is  $23 a month.  So how did I locate pissers on strip chat. The first was serendipitous.  I was watching a 23 year old Columbian who billed herself a "squirter".

She was starting to do that when all of a sudden, she started a strong stream of piss.  She laughed and played with it, dribbling on her body and then wiping her hands off. I gushed compliments (pun intended) and we have had two sessions since, both recorded. I then got the bright idea to check the names of models, and sure enough, I hit paydirt with three coming up with names like pissqueen.  A couple of private messages back and forth and arrangements are being made. I could go into much more interesting and perhaps exciting details, which I might if you PM me. 

 

In stripchat.com you can search the tip menus of the performers. Just look for "pee" and "piss" or even "golden" and you will find dozens of girls any time who are willing to pee on cam for sometimes ridiculous amount of tips. Most of them does it in public, so with some luck you can catch some great peeing shows payed by others (I saw 3 girls peeing within 60 minutes the other day)

Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...

From the models that I've talked to on various sites - Cam Sites usually don't mention pee or piss because of local, county, state, federal or country obscenity laws.  Thus the term "squirt" is used to circumvent the law.  Since "squirt" can be equated to "cum / climax".

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...