Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

3 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

That is sweet of you to say so. My pee is quite pure, as I try and stay healthy, so maybe it would have healing properties.💚

Spas are all about relaxing ... and I can't think of anything more relaxing than lying back and feeling your warm pee flowing over my body.  Very healthy and healing.  My mental health would certainly improve. 

11 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Just returned from a relaxing stay at a fancy hotel with my husband. We had a spa last night in our room. I let out a little pee while he was in there, not too much. Then he got out to turn on the TV and I released the rest as I drank my brandy by myself. The bubble jets were not on so it was tranquil. It was a beautiful three person spa bath in a marble bathroom - just wonderful. My pee felt a little colder than the water. Such a luxurious and freeing feeling to release piss in the spa. 

We got up really early next morning. I drank about a quarter of my water bottle. We changed into bathers and went down to the indoor, heated pool. It was not as warm as I had hoped but I hopped in and did a couple of laps. The water was beautifully clear. I went to the deep end and released a moderate amount of pee through my bathers. It felt nice. I could feel my bladder shrinking and so I cut off the flow. My husband got out and I sat on the pool steps, submerged. I tried to release more pee but only a tiny amount came out. 

I went over to the spa which was very hot. It was quite deep to get into from the edge, and the shock of that long step made me pee! Not too much, but enough. My little pee ran down my legs into the spa as I sat down. I tried quite earnestly to pee more as I really wanted to, but my bladder was completely empty now, unfortunately. 

Next time, I am drinking a whole bottle of water before my swim, to go in on a divinely heavy bladder. Once you’ve felt what it’s like to pee in a pool, you desperately crave that feeling again. 

Wonderful! You have made the most of your opportunities xxxxx

• Agree 1