What are your pee fantasies?

3 hours ago, Klaudia99 said:

For me, peeing on food gives me an extra thrill. I would never have dared to do it in a store, but recently I peed on blueberries

I love the idea of it, but I never have. Did you pee on blueberries that someone was going to eat, your own or just wild ones in the forrest?

• Like 2
On 1/23/2024 at 2:30 AM, Klaudia99 said:

If you were given the opportunity to pee or pee on any object anywhere in the world, what would it be?

I'd like to piss on a wall, with a female watching me in appreciation.

Edited by Johnboy777
On 1/23/2024 at 3:58 AM, jorel2012 said:

Object would be not correct in my case.
I'd love to pee on my wife.
I know she doesn't want it so it will probably never happen and it'll stay in my dreams.

Same here. She doesn't want to do anything involving pee. I tried by asker her a couple of times!

For me it is more where I would like to pee from rather than pee on.

I have long been fascinated with peeing off a high place, creating a long arch of my urine. I have only managed a few times, the best was off  about 20 feet off a railroad trestle into a stream below. 

I would love to pee off a cliff or a bridge onto the road, or river below. However CCTV surveillance cameras  make the bridge way to risky of getting caught. I don't wish to be arrested. The cliff I wanted to try always had someone walking past every few minutes, again I don't want to be caught. The thought of my stream of my pee dropping perhaps 100 feet is thrilling though.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...