Hello fello pissers

Hello ppl sorry been caught up all day, this is the only time i have talked to anyone about this fetish, does anyone know why we have it? The only thing i can think of is i used to piss bed as a kid bt hated it at the time so dunno, would like to hear what some of you think, cheers

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Pissy91 said:

Hello ppl sorry been caught up all day, this is the only time i have talked to anyone about this fetish, does anyone know why we have it? The only thing i can think of is i used to piss bed as a kid bt hated it at the time so dunno, would like to hear what some of you think, cheers

I think we all have our particular stories which are unique to us.  I know there were certain factors which fed into my interest but I think it's possible that the interest may have already been there in a latent form.  

On 6/12/2020 at 2:01 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

What parts of peeing are you specifically into? I love peeing outside and in naughty places. I'd love to be watched and I'm curious about maybe peeing on a guy. 

xxx

Edited by RogerNL

Well ukpeegirl86 i would say my main thing is watching girls wet there knix, i would love nothing more than a woman to do that infront of me then take them off and stuff them into my mouth bt also love being pissed on, ive only done it once tho, what about your experiences?

On 6/12/2020 at 7:02 AM, RogerNL said:

I get a thrill when peeing in places I shouldn't. The idea of being caught is exhillirating but actually getting caught not so much.

Ah, depends who catches you! I’ve been caught a few times - admittedly, not in very naughty places - and not often had a negative reaction. (I’ve been tutted or “ew”-ed at for peeing in back streets, but very rarely).

• Like 1