Are there any pics/videos that our lovely female members would like to see us guys make? Getting pretty bored now and looking for some fun! Maybe any willing guys could all fulfil the requests and we could make a little friendly competition out of it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I reckon @speedy3471 gets out of practice from peeing out in the open where aim doesn’t matter at all and he can just spray it everywhere with impunity

well sir you are correct about this hahahahaha. When pissing outside I just let it fly, except when watering the garden😜

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Simpfan said:

I love to see men just whip it out and go anywhere, except for the toilet. My fiancé is on medication that induces very frequent urination, but I don't get to see nor help with that. 😞 So he does pick semi-public locations at many times. And my pee fantasies live vicariously through this site and xtube! 

I hope that one day soon you get to give him a helping hand😜

22 hours ago, Ravengirl said:

Hi I'm new here! As a woman I love and I mean love to see guys absolutely desperate to pee and having to find somewhere quick to release it, in a bucket or on a wall etc. I love to see full videos of men, not the holding the camera and pointing it down. It's far more sexier seeing a mans body too!. I love sneaky pisses like truckers at roadside and men who cum after peeing too! I'm not a fan of toilet or urinal videos, I do love outside or inside doing it in something they shouldn't. 🥰 I love seeing other women helping their men pee too!

I love this to would love a man to help out also but guys please post videos love to see this 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1