When not using the toilet, where do you pee while at work?

Work/School Non-toilet Peeing  

33 members have voted

1. 1. When not using the toilet, where do you pee at work/school?

• Hold it all day until you leave
    • Pee outside somewhere
    • Pee in my car
    • Pee under my desk: wet myself
    • Pee under my desk: pee onto the carpet
    • Pee under my desk: pee into a container
    • Pee into a garbage can
    • Pee in an unused office/conference room
    • Pee in your boss's office
    • Pee in the stairwell
    • Pee in a corner somewhere in the office
    • Pee in a closet
    • Single-occupancy bathroom: pee in the sink/drain
    • Multi-occupancy bathroom: pee in the sink/drain
    • Pee in the toilet but through your underwear/pants
    • Unfortunately pee in the toilet like you're supposed to, but makes up for it at home

Since I know this is a favored topic here for those of us, myself included, who want to pee anywhere but the toilet what, do you do when you go to work or school (wondering this mainly since we probably all are at the mercy of either, out on a long shopping excursion etc would work too)? I know for myself, at the very least, it's easy when I'm alone in my apartment. When I'm alone I'm free to use the floor, glasses and cups, my pants etc. If my roommate's home I can always pee in the bathroom sink or tub without him knowing.

At work is a whole different story. I work in a very active office with a multi-occupational bathroom. There's no way I'd let myself get caught with my cock out pissing into a sink. I could always bring a container into a stall but I saw a co-worker enter a stall with a thermos once and even as an avid naughty piss lover that got even me to raise an eyebrow. I've even been there late at night alone and still haven't tried it due to building entry logs and security cameras. If there weren't those my building would be all sorts of fun to pee in.

Unfortunately I've got a small bladder and probably couldn't hold it all day until I got home either. Doesn't help  that caffeine makes me pee a lot, I'd never make it.

I'd love to be able to pull my dick out and let loose on the carpet under my desk or into my garbage can but again it's a very active office and people come to me often. Though before my promotion I did  more field work and often opted to stick my cock into a company branded water bottle and pee under a clip board while parked on the street in a company car. That was particularly naughty. 

My old job was working for a tree company and we never used  the bathrooms, except at the shop. Again due to my small bladder I was whipping it out at even the small inch of cover. I probably canvased a couple dozen rich people's backyards that way. Not to mention the chip truck, which was always a  last resort.

How about you all, where do you pee while at work/school or even out and about when you're doing a no toilet stint? 

Edited by Vassal
  • Like 1

In addition to the options above:-

• Sitting at an unused desk and peeing on the edge of the seat (so most of it runs on to the carpet).
  • Peeing down my legs while waiting for the lift (my pee soaks into the carpet).
  • Generally peeing a little down my legs while I make extra trips walking around the office.

I must admit that I mostly pee down my legs outside the office or sit and pee through my skirt while sitting on a bench at lunch time, but little and often works well in the office when wearing a smart black skirt suit with fishnet stockings.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 3 months later...

To start off, I don't use the toilet, been over two months since I last actually used it. When I've got to pee at work, and I do a lot (drink about one and a half to two gallons of water a day), I'll just go wherwhere, so far ive peed on the walls, 

In Corners, 

On the Carpets,

Under desks, (not mine) 

In unused lockers, 

In unoccupied offices,

Outdoors. 

On the concrete floors. 

I've always hated toilets... And there is nothing better then being able to just pee wherever you want, So freeing!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, Wolf187 said:

To start off, I don't use the toilet, been over two months since I last actually used it. When I've got to pee at work, and I do a lot (drink about one and a half to two gallons of water a day), I'll just go wherwhere, so far ive peed on the walls, 

In Corners, 

On the Carpets,

Under desks, (not mine) 

In unused lockers, 

In unoccupied offices,

Outdoors. 

On the concrete floors. 

I've always hated toilets... And there is nothing better then being able to just pee wherever you want, So freeing!

You sound like my kinda dude!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I dont have a desk job. I got one of them "essential jobs, one that requires me to wear a skirt every day. 

I usually end up holding it till I can get the trash out, which is enclosed. I shut the large wooden doors, pull my panties to the side and let it go on whatever trash has built up around the dumpster. I also fantasize about peeing in the perfect little corner in the back room. There's no cameras and concrete floor. I've always just wanted to squat and have a quick pee back there!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
12 hours ago, Wolf187 said:

In Corners, 

On the Carpets,

Under desks, (not mine) 

In unused lockers, 

In unoccupied offices,

Outdoors. 

On the concrete floors. 

Wow, what industry do you work that you don't get caught?

7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I dont have a desk job. I got one of them "essential jobs, one that requires me to wear a skirt every day. 

I usually end up holding it till I can get the trash out, which is enclosed. I shut the large wooden doors, pull my panties to the side and let it go on whatever trash has built up around the dumpster. I also fantasize about peeing in the perfect little corner in the back room. There's no cameras and concrete floor. I've always just wanted to squat and have a quick pee back there!

Completely forgot about trash areas those are usually blocked off so people don't use them and to just plain hide them. This also reminds me of the "service courts" behind stores in a mall. Can't remember if I ever peed in one during my retail days. Would have been easy to get away with.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Bacardi said:

What kind of bathroom do you have at work?

3 minutes ago, wettingfan1993 said:

What do you think about peeing in urinals then?

I've never tried lol. I'm also not very skilled in the art of pissing while standing. Ill have to work on that. 

Must admit I'm very tame when it comes to work...  keeping this life and professional life very, very separate - I'm not big on scandal and recriminations.

If it's a day when I've cycled to work then the shower is my first port of call.  Other than that if it's later in the day I'll usually hold and stop somewhere down a country lane on the way home, or if I know I'm arriving home to an empty house (usually Fridays) then I'll try and hold even longer...