Peeing in the mens toilets!

Oh wow... thanks so much for sharing this story.  I remember you wanting to be naughty a couple days ago but couldn't - isn't it wonderful when you can finally let loose?

I think if I was in that bathroom and knew you were there (from the heels, visible) - I would have taken a stall next to you, enjoy a nice slow pee, and for whatever I could hear you doing - I'd be thinking about how I wish you were peeing on me and not in some toilet in some men's room.  And, on a hunch, I may have even struck up a conversation with you - tho I don't know if that would have made it better or worse for your fun.  Being a fellow fetishist, I may have been able to tell you were fulfilling a fetish.  🙂

I once used the ladies' room, at work and rather late (everyone else was gone - even the cleaning crew, so no one would walk in on me).  I gotta say, it felt incredibly taboo just to walk inside, but then I told myself (a male cross-dresser) "well, girl, you're here now and you have to pee, and you should use the ladies' room - either you do it in here or you can do it in your pants".  While the idea of public humiliation really turns me on, in reality it has to be private - public humiliation is strictly a fantasy I never want to actually do. 

No one ever knew I used the ladies' room, but I will always remember - it's my little secret (or it was, until I added this post).

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Sophie said:

I’m a woman in my 30’s with a highly respectable job, and I had just been caught peeing in the men’s. And I loved it!

Oh Sophie, that was incredibly daring.  I can just imagine how you felt when you said your heart was racing.  I love it.

• Thanks 1

Wow, @Sophie  That was fantastic and very well described. I absolutely loved the fact that you let your pee go whilst there was a man in there, not disguising your female peeing sound and fact that not only did he detect your presence from the distinctive sounds, but he talked to you and you had the courage to acknowledge him with an "uh-huh" and carry on peeing rather than responding with a cover up of "Oh, no, sorry" or something.  The fact that you spent time at the sink and drying your hands with full risk of someone walking in on you made it even more of a challenge than just diving out the door quickly.    The vision of you holding the door for the men going in shows a bold and confident lady (even if you say that you are feeling shy).  

Also, the very fact that you went to somewhere where you are a regular takes it up a level.   Presumably, if one of the regulars or the staff had seen you then that could have become an interesting conversation.

I have used ladies toilets and have been in there when ladies have come in, but the few times I have done it, I have always stayed in the cubicle until I can hear no sound, then quickly move to the door and hide behind it to listen to see if I hear voices or footsteps outside before quickly exiting.   I have before now got as far as the door, heard steps approaching and had to dive back into a cubicle, then sit there quietly whilst listening to a lady come in, pee, wash their hands and leave again.   It really got my heart going, so I can imagine that you were very daring to spend your time at the sink rather than escaping quickly.

You are one delightful lady Sophie.   I love reading your stories.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sophie,

Thank you for sharing your adventure with such detailed description.  I was surprised that you picked a place that you frequent, but I guess that is why it was so naughty for you.  I Find it amazing that you were getting a massive thrill from what you were about to do .and allowing “floodgates opened and I started a really distinctive feminine hiss”.  Then when you willingly answered to his “Um excuse me...”, with “Uh-huh”.

I will admit that I got turned-on reading about your experience.

Twice you mentioned that you saw a shadow underneath the cubicle door as the male visitor passed the cubicle that you were in, by any chance did you notice pants or shoes?  Might either of the two men that you held the door for been the earlier visitor?

I have been wondering about accidentally on purpose going in to the ladies room hoping to get the opportunity to hear women pee.  Now what I think is my responsible side is saying don’t do it.  On the other hand I think I have a kind of excuse “I didn’t know”, reality a bit lame since I am blind.  I think back to my experience “Oops!Wrong room” that I wrote about on April 16, 2018 in
Real Pee Encounters & Experiences.

9 hours ago, BlindListener said:

I have been wondering about accidentally on purpose going in to the ladies room hoping to get the opportunity to hear women pee.  Now what I think is my responsible side is saying don’t do it.  On the other hand I think I have a kind of excuse “I didn’t know”, reality a bit lame since I am blind.  I think back to my experience “Oops!Wrong room” that I wrote about on April 16, 2018 in
Real Pee Encounters & Experiences.

I would say you would get away with it far more than anyone else - most toilets don't have braille signs on the doors so you could easily be excused for going in the wrong place.   Then you have the other advantage that being blind, your sense of hearing will be heightened, so you will be able to pick out all the details of the ladies hissing and splashing in the adjacent cubicle.  Chances are, if you are caught then the person catching you will think it a genuine mistake and just feel sorry for you.   

How do you normally manage to identify the location of the correct gender toilet?  Do you have to have someone guide you to the door or can you use other techniques?  I guess it is easier if it somewhere you know, but in a strange place it must be very difficult for you.

Wow @Sophie - That was an absolutely amazing and delicious account, thanks so much for posting.   Fantastic closing sentence too....

I wonder if the guy did actually spot you walk in there, and politely gave you a discrete time in there - perhaps he was bursting and couldn't wait any longer?  Perhaps without you realising he'd already noticed your ladies's shoes under the cubicle door?  Either way, amazing.  Would Steph have been able to tell which door you used?

I can imagine too your hubby's reaction if you described it all to him, such a lucky man. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, toiletfloorpee said:

Gldenwetgoose, I have a couple of other stories but it was just me peeing in the gents and a guy walked in and either studiously ignored me or turned and ran ha. Poor things.

Well a girl brave enough to enter the gents and piss on the floor is indeed a strange and mythical creature....

As an online presence we don't actually know each other - I'd be the guy that tried to play it cool by giving you a discrete distance - whilst trying to ogle as much as I could.  The erection would give the game away though. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, toiletfloorpee said:

Oh he saw everything he needed to lol. He was hard before he finished which caused him a problem.

I'm no sure I'd wholly class that as a problem.  Remember, like the motivational poster says - a problem is just a solution waiting to be found....

Anyway, I've got to ask - where is the very naughtiest place and time you can think that you've peed?

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, toiletfloorpee said:

Wow that's a  difficult question. Probably middle of the day, when i was drunk, in a pub on the carpet.

Ha ha - guessing it wasn't a case of being too drunk to hold, more being drunk enough to not care and sober enough to enjoy?  And I'm guessing from your other posts we're not talking about a subtle wee into a seat cushion or floor under a table?  Did you get caught?

• 3 months later...
On 3/27/2020 at 5:07 PM, Kingfisher28 said:

the most embrassing one was a female police officer

She must have done that deliberately for an adrenaline rush.   Ok I get that a female police officer may have to check male toilets, and I can even get that she might not announce before coming in so she could catch drug use in the act, but the only reason for her to pee in the gents was because she wanted to.   She could just as easily have peed in the ladies, but she saw you peeing, probably enjoyed the view and still went ahead and peed in the cubicle.  She obviously had no problem with you listening or she wouldn’t have done it.  She had alternatives of going in the ladies, waiting for you to clear out, or even directing you to get out whilst she inspected the toilets.   

I can’t see how you could have got in trouble for staying and listening.   I would have headed for the sink to wash my hands just as she flushed. Then she may have come to the sink and washed her hands next to you and maybe even have a brief conversation or you would have seen if she just walked out without washing her hands.

• Like 1

I have posted many times about my ex lady friend who was into peeing. Not strictly gents, more disabled, and apologies if this offends.

The pub we were in had one bathroom entrance which went to gents ladies and disabled, so we went into the disabled, I was bursting to pee and she wanted to watch.

I tried to pee in the toilet but she insisted on helping me so it ended up all over the place due to an erection and her poor aim 🙂

• Like 1