Accidentally bumped into site and I like it !!!

sargam

On 11/1/2019 at 7:31 PM, pee01 said:

That a funny video and good post. She had to go bad.

7 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Hi and welcome, sargam.  I hope you have an amazing time.  By the way, I like your little video!

On 11/2/2019 at 6:13 AM, Grizzly Man said:

Welcome hope you enjoy all of the company!!! 

On 11/1/2019 at 3:17 PM, sargam said:

Growing up in 80s was fun and unlike current times when "privacy" is major concern , people were a bit care free back then . 

Road trips were a common thing for me on weekends and  my young eyes got opportunity to grasp more than the brain could decode.

As the topic reads , I bumped into site and I like it !!! to see like minded people sharing my thoughts.

I am a straight guy who has zero tolerance for anything that is even remotely related to SCAT.

Love to chat with like minded people to share my vast experience as a traveler and explorer which are very real , I also have many fantasies.

Before I sign off , I just want to say it is always a delight for a man to gaze at women performing very basic things in life such as drying her hair to watching her tinkle.

And the world is full of men/women waiting to share their stories.

Ping me. Chat with me .............. Love to hear from you. 

sargam.nagda@gmail_com.thumb.gif.6145e0cb86324b969ab254ebd5697f7f.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome . Hope to chat and interact with you soon

• Love 2
11 hours ago, sargam said:

I have many experiences to choose from but this is the one.

Been to several roadtrips with my mom who had severe OCD and would dread using public loos, so she gave zero fucks about peeing in public. 

I have seen men ogling at that sight which was hot 

most people may get offended by what i wrote here but thats the truth .

tumblr_nzcvc8nwfR1tobhuio1_500.jpg

Offended? How can something hot be offensive? Xd did you ever see her desperate? And did she ever moan with relief when she peed? Sorry if i shouldn't ask this about her haha

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Welcome @sargam it's good to have you join and I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to make yourself at home, tea and coffee are in the top right hand cupboard, cookies, biscutes dounguts etc are in the tin labled sweet things and finally you will find a selection of alcohol in the fridge. Looking forward to seeing you around the site.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
9 minutes ago, sargam said:

Desperate only till the vehicle stopped, later she gave zero fucks about who was seeing 

Yes heard her moan with relief sometimes 

I don;t get offended so feel free to ask me anything               

Did she encourage YOU to pee in public places, and were you shy about her seeing you?

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, sargam said:

Desperate only till the vehicle stopped, later she gave zero fucks about who was seeing 

Yes heard her moan with relief sometimes 

I don;t get offended so feel free to ask me anything                tuty.jpg.a0d404de2ce41eb97bf579d5a32f7dbf.jpg

That's so hot just like a girl should can you tell about sometime she moaned with relief? Love when girls do that

• Like 2
21 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Did she encourage YOU to pee in public places, and were you shy about her seeing you?

Well she definitely did not encourage to use public loos because of sanitary reasons and her acute OCD related to cleanliness.

So you can say I have never been to any public restrooms during my road trips

And I was not shy about anybody seeing  

Speaking of the Public Loos , this scene from The Layover will clearly let you know what "desperate times needs desperate measures" means to some people. Hence the open air policy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Admin said:

Welcome. We're a no scat site here so that won't be a problem!

Brilliant to see you've already posted some great gifs, pictures and videos! Looking forward to more of what you share! 

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and appreciate the encouragement.

photo_2019-09-29_16-42-58.thumb.jpg.3c335a351cbc915fd10864d902d2c1dc.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...