A difference between "normal" people and us

Actually, it's rare that I fantasize about piss when I have to go when I get up. I'm usually too tired.

I spend my evenings, however, thinking about piss, how great it would feel to have a gf that would piss on me, and what new pictures/videos I can find on the subject that actually turn me on.

• Like 2

Scenario: Sees an attractive woman entering a Ladies' room.

Normal person thinks: "I hope she wipes, and washes her hands."

Us: "I wonder how she pees? Is she desperate? Does she sit, squat, or stand? Does she hiss? Does it spray, and get her body, her clothing, or the seat wet?"

Scenario: Sees an attractive woman coming out of a Ladies' room.

Normal person thinks: "I hope she wiped, and washed her hands."

Us: "I wonder how she did it? Did she sit, squat, or stand? Did her body, her clothing, or the seat get wet? Did she wipe? Or does she have dribbles on her pussy, legs, or bum, that I could be licking dry, for her?

Dr.P

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...

Normal person seeing someone pull over on the highway: "Huh must have engine trouble" 

The average piss enjoyer: "Ohh they're gonna go pee in the woods that's so awesome!" 

(I saw someone on the highway pull over earlier tonight)

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Agree 3
4 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

The average piss enjoyer: "Ohh they're gonna go pee in the woods that's so awesome!" 

(I saw someone on the highway pull over earlier tonight)

I saw someone piss against a wooden wall/hoarding/thing near the woods. He wasn’t hiding what he was doing, and left an obvious wet mark on the wall, but you couldn’t see his dick.

(Posts a new woods pee vid/gif)

• Love 2
On 11/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, Peefreak99 said:

A car is parked on the highway 

Normal person " oh no their car must be broken i hope they can fix it" 

We " i wonder if a hot girl is peeing behind that car"

A normal person sees a girl wallking into a wodded area or something dosen't even refelct on it 

We " i bet shes going for a pee i wonder if shes desperate" 

Sometimes it's the smallest of glimpses...   a couple of years ago driving on a busy country road leading to the motorway...  a car parked in a lay-by on the other side having come from the motorway direction, two young ladies in jeans climbing over a fence into a field.  Alas I was doing about 40mph with family in my car.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 11/1/2019 at 10:52 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Drives down the road, sees a girl at the bus stop and wonders on a scale 1-10 how much she needs to pee...

For me, exactly that, then, what is she going to do about it?  Is she going to pee behind that nearby car/wall, go down the alley and squat, hold it but wet herself on the bus because she doesn’t make it?  Does she have a naughty streak and want to pee on the seat of the bus?  Arrive at home totally desperate and run for the loo?

All that - despite knowing that there is a 99% chance that she is probably not actually desperate at all and is fully in control and will happily make it to her destination where she will use a toilet with no drama.

My favourite bus stop sighting was when I was walking late at night, two girls came running past, stopped at a glass bush shelter, one dropped her leggings and peed on the floor in the shelter and then they ran on.  All despite the fact that it was a main road, they had passed me and could see me approaching and the glass shelter did nothing to hide them.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I also agree about seeing cars parked in lay-bys.  I always look to see if there are any signs that it is a lady stopped to pee.  Even if there is no sign, I still imagine that a f female occupant has run into the bushes for an urgent pee.  Sometimes it is more than imagination.  Just a month ago I passed a car parked in a lay-by on the opposite side of the road, both passenger side doors were open and I could see legs sticking out and a woman low down facing away from the car with a definite puddle forming.  It was a few seconds of viewing whilst I drove past but it made an impact.  My wife probably either didn’t even notice the car stopped or probably didn’t even consider why they stopped.

Like @gldenwetgoose I have also seen girls going into or coming out of fields or bushes near lay-bys and I am totally convinced there is only one reason that they would be doing that.   I enjoy the thought, but wish I had been able to catch them in the act.  Any one else either doesn’t notice them or assumes they have been for a walk. 

• Love 2

When a girl says she went on a hike for a few hours and you think about whether she stopped and squatted to pee during the hike or desperately held it until she got home and took an urgent hissy piss in the toilet.

Seeing a girl walking a dog through some fields and wondering if she had to squat behind a bush during the walk.

• Agree 3

Had one happen to me this morning that made me think of this thread.

Spot tissues lying on the ground.  Average person: either doesn’t even notice them or assumes someone has blown their nose or eaten a takeaway and carelessly discarded their tissues

People like us:  “Ooh a tissue!  Did some girl pee here?”  Looks around at the setting to assess whether it is the sort of place that would be suitable for a discrete wee, considers whether it is the sort of place a girl might need a wee - route home from a pub, or a long way from a toilet in a walking area?  Maybe near some meeting place or place people visit with no toilets?  Might possibly inspect tissues for signs of pee, may look around nearby for other tissues or evidence.

My example this morning I was at a cemetery and noticed a back gate leading out of the cemetery.  I went through the gate and found a path leading to the woods.  Immediately outside the gate up against the wall were two tissues spaced about a metre apart.  My brain said that could be two ladies who had been visiting the cemetery either spending some time tending graves of a lived one or possibly having travelled from a distance, no toilets at the church, so nipped out the gate, squatted side by side and watered the grass. Alternatively, possibly two ladies attending a church service and needing to pee before they travelled home.  Alternatively could have just been a dog walker who dropped a tissue, but my mind still went ahead and analysed it. 

D336094A-A571-4194-ABA6-029E2DC79170.jpeg

EE3F1B52-7B51-4ABD-AC57-AB77C911B395.jpeg

• Like 3
On 11/1/2019 at 10:52 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Drives down the road, sees a girl at the bus stop and wonders on a scale 1-10 how much she needs to pee...

I have done that too, lol. Looked at random females and wondered how much they might be into pee.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/13/2021 at 3:28 AM, Alfresco said:

Had one happen to me this morning that made me think of this thread.

Spot tissues lying on the ground.  Average person: either doesn’t even notice them or assumes someone has blown their nose or eaten a takeaway and carelessly discarded their tissues

People like us:  “Ooh a tissue!  Did some girl pee here?”  Looks around at the setting to assess whether it is the sort of place that would be suitable for a discrete wee, considers whether it is the sort of place a girl might need a wee - route home from a pub, or a long way from a toilet in a walking area?  Maybe near some meeting place or place people visit with no toilets?  Might possibly inspect tissues for signs of pee, may look around nearby for other tissues or evidence.

My example this morning I was at a cemetery and noticed a back gate leading out of the cemetery.  I went through the gate and found a path leading to the woods.  Immediately outside the gate up against the wall were two tissues spaced about a metre apart.  My brain said that could be two ladies who had been visiting the cemetery either spending some time tending graves of a lived one or possibly having travelled from a distance, no toilets at the church, so nipped out the gate, squatted side by side and watered the grass. Alternatively, possibly two ladies attending a church service and needing to pee before they travelled home.  Alternatively could have just been a dog walker who dropped a tissue, but my mind still went ahead and analysed it. 

D336094A-A571-4194-ABA6-029E2DC79170.jpeg

EE3F1B52-7B51-4ABD-AC57-AB77C911B395.jpeg

When I see evidence like this, or a used condom on a hike, or sometimes discarded panties, the urge to urinate on them is overwhelming so that's just what I do.

Countless times since a lad.