Peeing games

I'm thinking an online version - we have a game called 20 questions (don't know if it translates across the globe).

Basically you pick an object and we have 20 questions to find out what it is....   is it a living organism, is it something you can eat, is it found inside the house etc,  If we guess the object within the 20 questions we get to see a posted photo of you peeing on it...

Sounds like it could be fun...?

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Sephora said:

Okay, bare with my typing, had some drinks and its good to relax on friday nights.

As some of you don't know, I am married and me and my hubby recently decided to try this pee game.

Basically, once per week, one of us takes a personal item from the other without me or he knowing. Once an item is taken, (the items cannot be like electronic devices or anything like that, example, he took a bikini top of mine from me). If we can use my hubby's example, he took my top, sent me a message saying: i took something personnal from you, so im like freaking out. Then 3 days later, when I was at my work and he was at his, and then sent me a picture of him peeing on my bikini top. The week after, i did the same thing to him, sent him a the same txt.. took something from ya!   Lolol  he text me back oh you bitch!  Lololololol  now he's panicking not knowing what i took from him, then tell him to have a little faith in your wife.  So the day before , I sent him a picture i took while peeing on his sun glasses and then sent it to him while he was in a meeting lololol   

You see, my husband travels alot for his work, so i can be days without seem him and this is a fun game that we share when at distance. Keeps us having fun and getting exited to see each other soon.

So yeah, try it out with your partners, i am on my 4th item now. Lolol

Fabulous idea, hun!!! I already piss on his precious things while he's looking at me, but doing it at a distance and sending him the video by phone while he's away is definitely AMAZING. I absolutely have to try... 😜

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Sephora said:

Okay, bare with my typing, had some drinks and its good to relax on friday nights.

As some of you don't know, I am married and me and my hubby recently decided to try this pee game.

Basically, once per week, one of us takes a personal item from the other without me or he knowing. Once an item is taken, (the items cannot be like electronic devices or anything like that, example, he took a bikini top of mine from me). If we can use my hubby's example, he took my top, sent me a message saying: i took something personnal from you, so im like freaking out. Then 3 days later, when I was at my work and he was at his, and then sent me a picture of him peeing on my bikini top. The week after, i did the same thing to him, sent him a the same txt.. took something from ya!   Lolol  he text me back oh you bitch!  Lololololol  now he's panicking not knowing what i took from him, then tell him to have a little faith in your wife.  So the day before , I sent him a picture i took while peeing on his sun glasses and then sent it to him while he was in a meeting lololol   

You see, my husband travels alot for his work, so i can be days without seem him and this is a fun game that we share when at distance. Keeps us having fun and getting exited to see each other soon.

That's a fun little you game you two play lol. Great idea😀

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm thinking an online version - we have a game called 20 questions (don't know if it translates across the globe).

Basically you pick an object and we have 20 questions to find out what it is....   is it a living organism, is it something you can eat, is it found inside the house etc,  If we guess the object within the 20 questions we get to see a posted photo of you peeing on it...

Sounds like it could be fun...?

This is a great idea as well lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
21 hours ago, Sephora said:

It's Saturday night here and I'm rather relaxed as well. One game I played a few times was called "Pee Tag." It's sort of like the normal kind, except we didn't have to actually touch them. 

By the way, you're "it." 😝

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1

Thank you for your suggestions and please, give me more which I might end up using your ideas 😊

So, it was my turn to choose something. I went with a friend camping for the last time this year, except we rented a teepee lot for 2 nights since my hubby is out of town for 4 days coming back tomorrow.

I decieed to bring with me a personal irem that he loves, his U2 t-shirt which has 2 holes in it. I told him before to throw it out because my dad, as a joke asked if he has mice in his drawer.

So, I wrote to him on saturday, telling him I took something from you which you love. And left it like that that. Well he responded and guessed what it was but i did not reply, decided to make him wonder hahah.

So I walked away from our camp and told my friend that I was going for a walk. I managed to set my cell so he can see whats going on. I laid down his t-shirt on the ground and told him: I hate your t-shirt with your 2 holes, so I decided to get rid of it for you. I dropped my pants, squatted in position and pussed all over it. I showed him and then told him, say goodbye because its not coming back.

His response: nooooo my U2 shirt

Hahahah, however, he told me it turned him on, and asked me for a G.S. when he gets back. Lolololol

• Hot 4
  • 1 month later...