Feeling Guilty

Well first off what a sexy outfit. It sure sounds like a very bad case of bad luck lol. What are the odds that your mom pops over for a visit just then lol. You had to follow through with the fib at that point.

Don't beat yourself up, this was just a case of very bad luck

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Well I guess it was less embarrassing than admitting you were the one who had an accident. Kids are expected to have accidents, especially those still in nursery school. 

There is no need to cut a long story short, many people myself included love long detailed stories of desperation and wetting.

Did your kids notice your desperation?  Are they old enough to figure out mom had an accident.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

I picked my youngest up from nursery today.

later I put him into his buggy and we walked to school to pick my other son.

on the way back I was getting pretty desperate the lads were messing about and it seemed to take an age to get home.

when we got home I was frantically trying to open the front door.

The kids ran upstairs to play with some new play figures while I sprinted to the downstairs toilet. To cut a long story short I didn't make it and ended up peeing most into my panties and tights and making a complete mess.

I ran upstairs to clean myself up and change. The front door was still ajar and my mum let herself in, needing the toilet she went in the downstairs toilet.

By time i came down she was in the living room. She commented on the state of the toilet and I said my youngest had had an accident and I hadn't cleaned it up yet.

As if that wasn't bad enough when he came down to say hello to Grandma she mentioned the mess and told him to try and be a big boy. Before he could answer I whisked him away and gave him a lolly.

I felt terrible and still do.

FYI I was in an outfit similar to this

pic1.thumb.jpg.cdf6142b90bc413660dfd737edae4247.jpg

Probably guilty, but sometimes certain problems happen. You were in good faith obviously. Don't pay much attention to them and stay naughty, Honey. 🤗

• Like 2

I guess there's a few comments to make....   forgive me if any are a bit blunt or overstep the mark...

- Whether the front door was ajar or not, it's a bit rude your mum letting herself in unannounced - or at least a bit rude being critical of what she finds when she comes in unannounced.

- The chances are your son may not have taken the comments as a rebuke, or for that matter associated them with any mess in the bathroom today - he knows he didn't cause a mess today, so would assume grandma was talking in general - and may even have taken the comment as being a compliment that he is capable of being a 'big boy' with his potty needs.

- Seriously try not to beat yourself up about it. An accident occurred, but if you continue a guilt trip over mum seeing the aftermath / blaming youngest, then that guilt is just adding stress - next time you're bursting you'll be stressing over the possible consequences and making it feel ten times worse.

- Finally, as someone has commented, that dress looks amazing on you - and you have probably the best looking pair of legs seen on this site for a long, long time.  Not being creepy - just saying.  In my personal opinion, for what it's worth, I'd ditch the tights (personally I hate tights but it's none of my business).  If you feel the need wear stockings or holdups instead - also if you're brave enough to go commando - that way if the worst happens you can kneel down to root through your handbag for keys (etc) and water the grass, or dribble down a leg and nobody is any the wiser - no rushing off to change etc.  Maybe I'm drifting off into fantasy land there, but if it helps disassociate the release from wetting yourself / having an 'accident' - turn it into something deliberate and a bit naughty.....

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I have to agree with the goose about that it's kinda rude to pop up randomly INSIDE someones house since there might be some private stuff going on. Also you should never complain about what you find in someones home. But hey you got away with it and your son got a lollypop both wallked away happy so there's nothing to feel bad about really. 

• Agree 2
7 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

I have to agree with the goose about that it's kinda rude to pop up randomly INSIDE someones house since there might be some private stuff going on. Also you should never complain about what you find in someones home. But hey you got away with it and your son got a lollypop both wallked away happy so there's nothing to feel bad about really. 

Well said sir

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I guess there's a few comments to make....   forgive me if any are a bit blunt or overstep the mark...

- Whether the front door was ajar or not, it's a bit rude your mum letting herself in unannounced - or at least a bit rude being critical of what she finds when she comes in unannounced.

- The chances are your son may not have taken the comments as a rebuke, or for that matter associated them with any mess in the bathroom today - he knows he didn't cause a mess today, so would assume grandma was talking in general - and may even have taken the comment as being a compliment that he is capable of being a 'big boy' with his potty needs.

- Seriously try not to beat yourself up about it. An accident occurred, but if you continue a guilt trip over mum seeing the aftermath / blaming youngest, then that guilt is just adding stress - next time you're bursting you'll be stressing over the possible consequences and making it feel ten times worse.

- Finally, as someone has commented, that dress looks amazing on you - and you have probably the best looking pair of legs seen on this site for a long, long time.  Not being creepy - just saying.  In my personal opinion, for what it's worth, I'd ditch the tights (personally I hate tights but it's none of my business).  If you feel the need wear stockings or holdups instead - also if you're brave enough to go commando - that way if the worst happens you can kneel down to root through your handbag for keys (etc) and water the grass, or dribble down a leg and nobody is any the wiser - no rushing off to change etc.  Maybe I'm drifting off into fantasy land there, but if it helps disassociate the release from wetting yourself / having an 'accident' - turn it into something deliberate and a bit naughty.....

Great post

firstly my mum always has let herself in something up until now which has never bothered me

I not completely sure my son understood his gran but got him out of there just in case he didn't mention it later on

i try not to beat myself up realise it's not that uncommon for a mum of 2 youngsters but still as a grown women feel I should do better

Thanks for the comment about my legs☺️

• Like 1
On 9/13/2019 at 9:15 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Yes, definitely rude, but you often end up with relatives who think the rules don’t apply to them! 😞 

• Agree 3

Jayne78, Love the dress and shear hose, which I have seen on you before. This outfit shows off your incredibly beautiful legs to great advantage, as I'm sure I have told you previously. I don't think your son was harmed by your little fib, since he never mentioned it, later. So I hope you won't beat yourself up about the whole incident.

Finally, the goose makes some practical suggestions about your choice of hose and undies, which could definitely make your life easier, although it is none of my business. You have such beautiful legs that you could easily pull off the bare-legged look! 🙂

• Love 1