Hard or Soft Surfaces... That's the Question!

8 hours ago, Sweets said:

I like both.  I have tile floors and I can make a huge mess.  When the Lee gets in the grout it can travel a good distance since my house ain’t level.   Soft is not as mess. I don’t pee on furniture or wall to wall carpet.  I don’t have a carpet cleaner. But I would love to try it some times. I usually stick to small carpets and towels I can pick up and put in the washer.   I have pee played in bed video chatting with someone. I put down a blanket and a few towels. That seems to be my favorite place but I think that is more from being watched and relaxing 

visit a shop, with carpetet changing room,  a carpetet cinema, a carpetet library !

you work in a office, maybe its carpetet ?!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, paul66 said:

visit a shop, with carpetet changing room,  a carpetet cinema, a carpetet library !

you work in a office, maybe its carpetet ?!

Nope I work in a restaurant. I feel guilty leaving a mess for someone to clean up. 

• Agree 1

When my children were little, I tried using their diapers a couple of times when I was home alone for a while. It was... interesting. I don't think I emptied out completely, but I was pretty much at the breaking point, so I held the diaper up to my dick and slowly let enough out into it to bring my need down to a more manageable level. It was very soft. I kind of wish I still had an excuse to keep a few around.

7 hours ago, Sweets said:

Nope I work in a restaurant. I feel guilty leaving a mess for someone to clean up. 

hot diluted  piss from a nice girl mixed up with nice smelly pussy juice, is not really a mess,, when a carpet have had drunk it !!!

so its no ground  for feeling guilty !

• Thanks 1

If i had to choose i'd say hard surfaces. I like when it splashes, like its contaminating a much larger area 😃. Concrete is great, you can clearly see the pattern you've created by the way you pee. And the sound is usually better in my opinion.

When girls pee outside and it splashes quite hard everywhere that is totally hot. Little splashes of pee traveling carelessly everywhere from walls, doors to tires, cars etc And especially with girls you can see the position of their feet and the kind of 'slipstream' they create. Meaning they receive quite a good amount of pee to carry as a battlescar, heck even i get splashes on my shoes sometimes when i pee standing up and i know thanks to trying a few times to pee like a girl squatting how much pee you get on yourself like that. 

When i see a nice girl with nice shoes like vans or something i sometimes wonder how often those shoes received a pee splash shower already. Or in the summer when they wear flip flops and the pee lands on their feet and they can feel it on themselves or they clean it with tissue...like i said, somehow i think thats totally hot.

So ultimately i vote for hard surface!

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/5/2019 at 11:55 AM, alicexxx said:

Soft surfaces are more "benevolent" looking the way they lovingly blend with the puddle of warm and delicious urine; on Hard surfaces you realize completely all the amount of piss and you can admire the perfection of the puddle in its entirety... 

Normally women adore the Soft ones, like carpets, couches, armchairs, beds. I love both, squatting and let the music play... 💕 

Do you cheer for one or love both? 😜

Both, also a few other soft surfaces include grass or dirt.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
44 minutes ago, Wolf187 said:

ii love both..but to be honest.. I love soft surfaces better. Like carpets. 

but I do quite love leaving puddles on hard surfaces 

20200317_001331.jpg

Sooo yellow!!! A puddle fit for a king... 🤴