Hard or Soft Surfaces... That's the Question!

37 minutes ago, glad1 said:

It often depends on where I am and whether I'm alone or with someone. While I enjoy the way dirt or sand quickly absorbs my puddle, I love making a splash on rocks and concrete.

beachsplash_71280.jpg

splashyrocks_79486.jpg

Details I never thought of... Very interesting! Thanks, Friend! 😘

• Like 2
1 hour ago, alicexxx said:

Soft surfaces are more "benevolent" looking the way they lovingly blend with the puddle of warm and delicious urine; on Hard surfaces you realize completely all the amount of piss and you can admire the perfection of the puddle in its entirety... 

Normally women adore the Soft ones, like carpets, couches, armchairs, beds. I love both, squatting and let the music play... 💕 

Do you cheer for one or love both? 😜

I like pissing on both lol. For us guys splashing isn't as much on an issue on hard surfaces as it is for you ladies

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I like pissing on both lol. For us guys splashing isn't as much on an issue on hard surfaces as it is for you ladies

However I love making puddles! Probably the best solution would be a soft surface that absorbs slowly... 😍

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, alicexxx said:

Puddles are the result of our effort and our pleasure! 😍

I always thought they were the result of what we drank that had to come out! 

I know one woman who loved beer so much she was always making room for the next one.

Edited by glad1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...

I like both.  I have tile floors and I can make a huge mess.  When the Pee gets in the grout it can travel a good distance since my house ain’t level.   Soft is not as mess. I don’t pee on furniture or wall to wall carpet.  I don’t have a carpet cleaner. But I would love to try it some times. I usually stick to small carpets and towels I can pick up and put in the washer.   I have pee played in bed video chatting with someone. I put down a blanket and a few towels. That seems to be my favorite place but I think that is more from being watched and relaxing 

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Sweets said:

I like both.  I have tile floors and I can make a huge mess.  When the Lee gets in the grout it can travel a good distance since my house ain’t level.   Soft is not as mess. I don’t pee on furniture or wall to wall carpet.  I don’t have a carpet cleaner. But I would love to try it some times. I usually stick to small carpets and towels I can pick up and put in the washer.   I have pee played in bed video chatting with someone. I put down a blanket and a few towels. That seems to be my favorite place but I think that is more from being watched and relaxing 

We always need more piss to satisfy all our kinky desires, hun... 😜

• Love 2