HitEmAll likes to pee a lot!

• 1 month later...

@runningback: sport while holding your pee sounds rather painful, never did that, I think I really always took a tinkle before sports events. I was in situations that were pretty similar to drink and hold contests, and there people started to wonder when I would finally have to go lol!.. 😉

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

As we had some discussions about how women manage best to aim their pee streams, I thought I could contribute to the discussion by demonstrating my perfect pee stream aiming abilities showing how NOT to aim your pee stream (ok I'm not a women, but some general principles hold independently of your sex, I guess).

So the take home message is: if you stand in the middle of your kitchen with a full bladder, and your try to aim your pee stream into a bowl that is two meters away, it may happen that one or the other tiny dribble of pee misses its target.. 🙂

Ok the truth obviously is that I felt really naughty that day and wanted to create a huge mess.. 😅

Here is the video:

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/power-piss-06-how-not-to-aim-your-pee-42450481

perfect_aim_02.thumb.png.b2588c3e7d866717a53ed0954b0750cd.pngperfect_aim_the_result.thumb.png.7f55f2aab93fec3abe26b4f610dc6a9c.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
18 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

As we had some discussions about how women manage best to aim their pee streams, I thought I could contribute to the discussion by demonstrating my perfect pee stream aiming abilities showing how NOT to aim your pee stream (ok I'm not a women, but some general principles hold independently of your sex, I guess).

So the take home message is: if you stand in the middle of your kitchen with a full bladder, and your try to aim your pee stream into a bowl that is two meters away, it may happen that one or the other tiny dribble of pee misses its target.. 🙂

Ok the truth obviously is that I felt really naughty that day and wanted to create a huge mess.. 😅

Here is the video:

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/power-piss-06-how-not-to-aim-your-pee-42450481

perfect_aim_02.thumb.png.b2588c3e7d866717a53ed0954b0750cd.pngperfect_aim_the_result.thumb.png.7f55f2aab93fec3abe26b4f610dc6a9c.png

One of my favs, you splashed a lot!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Audrey81 said:

I love your videos 🙂 do you think you could record yourself sitting down and weeing hard into the toilet just for something different?

Do guys peeing sitting down interest you particularly?

(I end up doing that if I pee in the night and don't want to turn the lights on in order to aim. I've also done it on the beach where I was hidden by a dip, needed to pee, and didn't want to swim).

• Like 1
On 1/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, oliver2 said:

Do guys peeing sitting down interest you particularly?

(I end up doing that if I pee in the night and don't want to turn the lights on in order to aim. I've also done it on the beach where I was hidden by a dip, needed to pee, and didn't want to swim).

For some reason I like it and think it can be cute. But I do love when a man stands, something very primitive about it

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

For some reason I like it and think it can be cute. But I do love when a man stands, something very primitive about it

I always thought of myself as the refined kind. Guess I didn't realize how primitive I must be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 4:32 PM, Audrey81 said:

I love your videos 🙂 do you think you could record yourself sitting down and weeing hard into the toilet just for something different?

Hi Audrey81, great that you like my videos! 😊

Sure, I can do that! However, this is actually not so easy to film, as I guess it is hard to get enough light in the toilet bowl..
So I should just try to film between my legs when sitting on the toilet?
Pee stream into the water or against the porcelain?

• 1 year later...
On 8/30/2019 at 1:00 PM, HitEmAll said:

Last weekend I took another pretty big wee, probably even a bit bigger than the outdoor one. I really felt quite some pressure in my bladder at the beginning of the video, and it felt so good to let it all out!

I hope you enjoy it!

huge_piss_pic_01.thumb.png.b53d54499159b060fcc74aadaca20c34.pnghuge_piss_pic_02.thumb.png.15dc74f9a7511a93c7b67bf69db52a31.png

and the video:

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/huge-bathtub-piss-02-pissing-machine-41304022

Do you by any chance still have this videos? They were unique