YellowKitten Pee Adventures: Story Thread

I remember a few years ago, I was at a park and I had to pee so bad. I ran all the way to the bathroom and all the stalls were being used. I heard a girl flush the toilet and I asked her if shes done. She said she was but she wasnt gonna open the door since she knew I had to pee so bad. I started begging her that she would let me go pee. She laughed again and said no.

I became so angry and so I crawled under the stall. It took me so much of my willpower not to pee while I was on the floor. As I was bending up the other side, the girl didn't expect me to do that. I yelled that she was a bitch and I bit her on the inner thigh.

She screamed and ran out of the bathroom.

I used to see her at that park quite often. Not anymore 😆😋

Edited by YellowKitten
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Maybe She had a pee fetish and wanted to see you pee outside the stall or see you pee your pants. BTW I am not a grammar nazi but You spelled would wrong you spelled it xiukd instead of would. I have a feeling it was a miss typo by your phone. 

Fixed. 😄

And if she did, now she knows that I dont mess around if shes denying me my pee.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 7:56 PM, YellowKitten said:

plumbing had been not working for awhile,

What were your mum and dad doing about using the toilet if the plumbing hadn't been working for a while?  Had you all been going outside to pee?

On 7/26/2019 at 7:56 PM, YellowKitten said:

I squatted down in front of the sink and pulled my pants down. I felt a little trickle start to flow down my legs and before i knew it, i was peeing all over.

Super hot!  Do you really think they'd blame the dogs when they found it?  Did the dogs have a habit of peeing indoors?  If they did then that makes your life easier.   Either way, I love the fact that you did it.

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

What were your mum and dad doing about using the toilet if the plumbing hadn't been working for a while?  Had you all been going outside to pee?

Super hot!  Do you really think they'd blame the dogs when they found it?  Did the dogs have a habit of peeing indoors?  If they did then that makes your life easier.   Either way, I love the fact that you did it.

What i waa told was that they would have it fixed before the day was done. Since they were staying at a friends place until it got fixed. They had brought the dogs back and everything and i was surprised that they didnt demand that it got fixed earlier.

One of the dogs had a habit of it lately and my mom would get so upset at her. So i was in the clear yet i had to make sure not to be too loud while peeing. I can definitely say it was very difficult not to just let it all out at once and just feel immense relief. But either way, it felt AMAZING.

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 9:39 PM, YellowKitten said:

Hehehehe. I've been staying at a hotel this past weekend. I walked into the room the first night and it felt nice but it smelled too clean; like it wasnt mine. I put my things on the ground out in the hallway and I peed in the doorway and walked to the bathroom and peed in front of the room. Then I walked around the bed and peed all around it.

The room smelled like me. I was relaxed by how the room smelled like my piss. I then walked to the hallway and grabbed my things and just sat on the bed and peed at the foot of the bed. It felt so good to make a room smell exactly like me and I could spend so long just being enveloped like the smell of my piss.

I cant stop loving how it is relaxing to see the stains I've left all over the place in this room.

Next time I'm staying in a hotel room by myself I'm totally doing this!

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, YellowKitten said:

Theres been times when ive peed with a person right there in the room who wouldnt really understand what i was doing.

Example?

My little sister and i were sitting in the living room; she was on one couch and i was on another and i felt i had to really pee but i didnt want to miss any of the show we were watching. But i REALLY had to pee. I could feel that i wouldnt make it to the toilet if i tried running quickly just to not miss anything. I looked off to the side of the couch where my sister might see a glimpse of what i was doing if she looked just enough.

I said i had to pick something up, went to the other side of the arm of the couch and just squatted down and pulled my shorts to the side of my pussy and just starting forming my own puddle of piss on the floor. I had to make sure not to make too much noise since she was still in the room, but i couldnt help it.

I had to bite my lip so i wouldnt just sigh so hard from letting my pee out.

Finally, when i was done i had to scrabble to grab something and say "i got it!" And i stood up and sat back down and she still has not ever found out the multiple times ive done that with her just 10 feet or so away.

Shhhhh!

That's hot as fuck!!!

I'm just sad where I live such stains would be noticed and reported to the police for damages

I DID piss in hotel rooms when my lesbian lovers rented one but not that often...

• Love 4
On 8/9/2019 at 10:13 PM, YellowKitten said:

I had a very amazing day today.

I had my friend @Raven726 over and we were talking and just relaxing. Then I felt so damn horny so I just hopped ontop of him and started licking and biting him. He gave those same things back and i just couldnt take it anymore: i pulled his pants down and started sucking on him.

Eventually I was being fucked and i was moaning and breathing so hard at how amazing it was. He pulled out at the end and i was just dripping with cum and peeing all over and even as he was pulling out i was peeing on his dick. I just couldn't stop peeing when i was laying there just feeling how my pussy was pushing my piss mixed with my cum.

Thank you @Raven726 for the great times. I cant wait to do this again.

Iam not gonna lie, I got a hard on reading this, very hot. 

• Like 1