What would you do if you met the person above you?

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:08 AM, Peefreak99 said:

New forum game 

Ok great AS FUCK!!!

The person currently above me is @peeingone so I would… chat all day with him. Because he is chatty and in PM I usually do not have too much time and focus. So I would chat chat chat since he is a marvellous friend

But also the #party idea is great. You made me want to drink some beer but I'm at my grandparents and for tonight no beer in the fridge...

@speedy3471 bring all snacks you can!!!

Now, anybody… what upon meeting ME?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Ok great AS FUCK!!!

The person currently above me is @peeingone so I would… chat all day with him. Because he is chatty and in PM I usually do not have too much time and focus. So I would chat chat chat since he is a marvellous friend

But also the #party idea is great. You made me want to drink some beer but I'm at my grandparents and for tonight no beer in the fridge...

@speedy3471 bring all snacks you can!!!

Now, anybody… what upon meeting ME?

I will definitely bring snacks lol.

No meeting you Nancy, Guinness and bourbon, plus my wife as well hahahahhahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Sure you are wellcome anytime 

The person above me is now you, so upon meeting you…?

WOW

I would cuddle you like no tomorrow

Then have beer as long as you can keep, and then go looking for girls and piss around!!!

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

The person above me is now you, so upon meeting you…?

WOW

I would cuddle you like no tomorrow

Then have beer as long as you can keep, and then go looking for girls and piss around!!!

Sounds like a dream night beer cuddling and pee and hunting for girls😍😍

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, peeingone said:

What do You mean by that blackie is above Me? This makes it seem like You are trying to something offensive. Please forgive Me if I am wrong about My assumption regarding that comment. 

Blackie aka blackinksoul ist the person above speedy, and she said she was lonely, so speedy kindly offers her coffee and a chat

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, peeingone said:

What do You mean by that blackie is above Me? This makes it seem like You are trying to something offensive. Please forgive Me if I am wrong about My assumption regarding that comment. 

I didn't mean anything offensive. I meant that she posted above and I posted right afterwards 

• Like 2