A few questions

Gotah

Since I don't have the chance to meet you all personally and I still would like to get to know you a little bit more, I thought of asking you a few questions about you guys and girls because I've always been fascinated by people's interests and thoughts etc.

Just so that you know, these are all quite standard "small talk" questions.

1. Your favourite hobbies?

2. Favourite song, band/artist?

3. Favourite series/movie/cartoon (or all of the three)?

4. Who are you a fan of?

5. Your strongest quality, personality wise?

6. How do your friends describe you?

7. How are you really? (how do you describe yourself?)

8. A country that you would like to visit?

9. Favourite food?

10. Any guilty (non sexual) pleasures?

Feel free to join in!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

okay I'll try

1. Your favourite hobbies? - Gaming, Sports (watching), Photography, 

2. Favourite song, band/artist? - Rush

3. Favourite series/movie/cartoon (or all of the three)? - Game of Thrones/Raging Bull/South Park

4. Who are you a fan of? - not sure on this one still thinking

5. Your strongest quality, personality wise? - like to think I'm a kind person

6. How do your friends describe you? - never asked them, but probably fairly outgoing and fun

7. How are you really? (how do you describe yourself?) - introverted, bit of a worrier, closet hypochondriac 😁

8. A country that you would like to visit? - South Africa somewhere, would love to photograph some of the wildlife before its all gone

9. Favourite food? - not much food I don't like but a good steak is my favourite

10. Any guilty (non sexual) pleasures? - full english breakfasts and coffee ice cream (not at the same time obvs 😋)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 working out partying practise shooting hanging out with friends etc 

2  i mostly lissten to rap 

3  any action or horror movie favourite series south park futurama simpssons etc 

4 nobody i never had a rollemodel and never will 

5 im very loyal and i keep my promisses im very nice and helpfull  

6 they say im fun and easy going 

7 i think they are right i can hold grudges for a long fucking time tho and can become a bit moody but im usally happy and outgoing im always social and want to do something fun 

8 japan,england,thailand,brazil,germany ( sorry couldn't choose just ONE😂

9 hamburger 

10 alcohol and tobacco 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1. Your favourite hobbies? writing romance stories and photography.

2. Favourite song, band/artist? A glam rock singer with gorgeous brown eyes. Beautiful dark brown hair. Singing voice of an angel. Makes my heart melt. 

3. Favourite series/movie/cartoon (or all of the three)? Favorite movie: Sleepless in Seattle.

4. Who are you a fan of? refer to answer for #2. 

5. Your strongest quality, personality wise? I'm caring. 

6. How do your friends describe you? friendly, thoughtful. or annoying, childish, whiny, immature.

7. How are you really? (how do you describe yourself?) shy, low self esteem, nurturing. 

8. A country that you would like to visit? Wales

9. Favourite food? Mac and cheese

10. Any guilty (non sexual) pleasures? hmmm.... not that i know of. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Gaming, Writing.

Not sure. I'm not a fan of mainstream music noise.

I gotta go with Dragonball Z on that one. I don't want to share too much though, because it can be used to identify me, should anyone else I know be on site (wholly possible).

4. Who are you a fan of?

Redheads 😍

More specifically, redheads who aren't afraid of the wetter side of life, and perhaps even enjoys it.

I don't take shit from anyone.

The few people I know would describe me as reserved, but also funny. Not a socializer, which makes it harder to find someone (not that I give a shit about locals, because I don't).

Also, I don't typically answer these kinds of questions, so count yourselves as lucky.

Outcast. Molded by society into what I am now. There have been very few times in my life where I've actually loved my life. I'm often depressed, countered only by my sense of humor (a trait also found among comedians). I don't like people much, because people on the whole have treated me like shit. My interactions today are solely online, which makes real intimate relationships impossible.

Italy. I've always felt some connection with Italy, even though my only knowledge of it has been passed onto me through photos and history.

Japan would be another one. Culture in both locations fascinates me.

9. Favourite food?

This is one I can't answer, for privacy's sake. Everyone I know, for the most part, knows this about me, so given the above, if they were on site, they could ID me with this particular bit of information.

Not really. Unlike most people, I don't find pleasure in doing selfish things, so my life is largely unsatisfying. A lot of people seem to think that's a problem, but frankly, people being selfish is precisely why the world is as shitty as it is.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

@Gotah ain't you gona answer the questions as well:) you seem interesting so i would like to know a litle about you haha 

Haha alright.

1. Your favourite hobbies?

I'm quite happy to say that I am a guy with lots of hobbies, I live in a village somewhere in the alps so I love being out in nature or practicing outdoor sports like rock climbing, hiking, slacklining as well as snowboarding in winter. I am also a quite artistic person that's why my two favourite hobbies are drawing and photography, two skills that I'm quite proud of to be honest (except the drawings I posted here some weeks ago, I'm still practicing human anatomy 😉 ) ... Ocasionally I also like to write some short stories.

I have waaaay to many songs that I absolutely adore. I am a huge Bruce Springsteen and Queen fan, so many of my favourite songs come from them like: somebody to love, '39, thunder road, no surrender and many many more, also from different artists, mostly from the 70's/80's

And btw: do yourself a favour and listen to these songs, they are brilliant ... At least in my opinion 😛

Favourite series: scrubs and the office, movie: forrest gump, cartoon: avatar - the last airbender

4. Who are you a fan of?

Apart from Queen and Springsteen, I would say Quentin Tarantino, Cristopher Nolan, Wes Anderson and the Cohen Brothers ( they're all directors btw ... I'm a film nerd 😂)

I can keep calm and think straight in stressful situations, mostly because I rarely get nervous ... And I'm also a very patient person.

Friendly, creative and goofy/funny

I'm quite proud of my creativity and power of imagination, but that's actually it. I don't really see myself as an interesting person. I always described myself as boring and as an introvert with social anxiety (it's gotten better in the past couple of years but it's still a pain in the ass) ... I'm also quite shy, obviously, so as you may can tell, I'm not really surrounded by people all the time. I'm also quite ignorant when it comes to topics like politics or economy and stuff like that. I also only care about the most important stuff for me (friends, family, personal health and well being, environment and great people that give their best to make the world a better place)

Oh, and I have low self esteem as well.

8. A country that you would like to visit?

I love the (relatively) cold and remote countries like canada or nepal and I've been dreaming to vistit Alaska for many many years, still haven't got enough money to do so, but I'm working on it.

9. Favourite food?

Same answer as @PissFanOmega, I can't really tell you because it's a very specific dish that would give to much away about myself ... But it's something fried.

Foud this out recently, the eurovison song contest

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, PissFanOmega said:

I'm not a fan of mainstream music noise.

Love this answer haha. Noise describes mainstream music perfectly ... But there are still good songs around nowadays, bit hidden but definetly worth the search.

5 hours ago, PissFanOmega said:

Also, I don't typically answer these kinds of questions, so count yourselves as lucky.

Well, I do now. Thanks for joining!

• Like 4

Ok, I'm in.....

1. Your favourite hobbies? - Computers, Internet, alternative operating systems, drone photography, electronics

2. Favourite song, band/artist? - Pink Floyd

3. Favourite series/movie/cartoon (or all of the three)? Altered Carbon (Netflix) / Lord of the Rings / Danger Mouse (way ahead of its time)

4. Who are you a fan of? -Err, no one really

5. Your strongest quality, personality wise? - Dedication

6. How do your friends describe you? - Solidy dependable

7. How are you really? (how do you describe yourself?) - Casual, unfazed by anything

8. A country that you would like to visit? - Scotland, Antarctica, Canada and Alaska

9. Favourite food? - Well done Chinese food, and chicken, lots of chicken.

10. Any guilty (non sexual) pleasures? - Not really, I like a beer every now and then. Spending money on myself, lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I'm really liking this topic. It is telling me so much about my fellow members and pee enthusiasts that I might have otherwise not known. 

That was the purpose, glad you like it!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:45 AM, Gotah said:

Since I don't have the chance to meet you all personally and I still would like to get to know you a little bit more, I thought of asking you a few questions about you guys and girls because I've always been fascinated by people's interests and thoughts etc.

Just so that you know, these are all quite standard "small talk" questions

Cool!!! I love it!!!

No time for hobbies, I spend all my time in office, and the rest here or with my man

But I adore movies, the Cinema in itself. Old black&white, mute movies, even the history of it, it's a passion to me

Impossible. I am too vast. Italian artists of second half of the 20th century, politic-related rap, extreme metal, classical music, country...

Likely Scooby Doo...

4. Who are you a fan of?

The world of serious facets of extreme metal music

And great, charismatic actors

Intellectual honesty at all costs

Dark, committed, welcoming, motherly, sinister, sexual

Tormented. Sensitive. Ravenous. Hoping for my endevours to lead me to embetter my life and that of Others.

Southeast India, and Kenya

9. Favourite food?

Kebab, then Pizza, then anything Italian or Indian on the same level

Overcoming challenges which scare ANYBODY else, being able to do what I threat I will do, dominate spineless people, destroy (actually) evil humans

Feel free to join in!

I did!!! Kisses!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3