Broke down tractor

3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

@speedy3471

AMAZINGLY FASCINATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting, it is marvellous… and to see its interior was almost intimate!!

We were gonna tackle the engine rebuild but didn't have time during seeding. I would of loved to show you the engine block from the 14 liter engine

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
18 minutes ago, 2prnot2p said:

@speedy3471

See, that's the good thing about the horse drawn plow.  It has no engine or transmission that can break down.  Just feed 'em enough and you'll be okay.  But, your back can break down!  LOL!  Great pics.  Thanks.

Hahahahah. Your very welcome 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

I don't know much about tractors but good job fixing it youselves

Speedy has some huge machines and they are marvellous...

9 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Mabye you could post a video when you drive it at full speed? 

THIS would be AMAZING but… where???

YouTube?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

Speedy has some huge machines and they are marvellous...

THIS would be AMAZING but… where???

YouTube?

He can upload it here i don't think he would want to share his yt channel with us if he has one he could also switch the engine and make it go even faster 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Peefreak99 said:

He can upload it here i don't think he would want to share his yt channel with us if he has one he could also switch the engine and make it go even faster 

Videos cannot be uploaded to the site… that's why I was puzzled

If you check carefully, ALL videos are links from outer sites

Only exceptions are my videos in the GoldSection, but indeed they are an exception and only because the forum is anyway focused on pee, elsewhere even them would have needed to be uploaded elsewhere

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
26 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Videos cannot be uploaded to the site… that's why I was puzzled

If you check carefully, ALL videos are links from outer sites

Only exceptions are my videos in the GoldSection, but indeed they are an exception and only because the forum is anyway focused on pee, elsewhere even them would have needed to be uploaded elsewhere

That sucks but mabye he could send it in pm but it wouldn't be as fun then if not everyone got to see and i mean i don't think he got time to send a pm to all members😂 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

That sucks but mabye he could send it in pm but it wouldn't be as fun then if not everyone got to see and i mean i don't think he got time to send a pm to all members😂 

It actually miss an upload option, he should necessarily post it elsewhere and then share the links

Who knows, maybe we are worrying too much, and there are platforms where you can share videos!!!

• Like 2

@speedy3471, That's great to see you working on the machinery like that.  I work as a volunteer on a steam railway and seem to be constantly taking things apart and putting them back together, but the good thing with older technology is that things can be fixed without hooking them up to diagnostic computers!

16 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

@speedy3471

See, that's the good thing about the horse drawn plow.  It has no engine or transmission that can break down.  Just feed 'em enough and you'll be okay.  But, your back can break down!  LOL!  Great pics.  Thanks.

Working horses do get ill though from time to time.  But in general, yes, they are pretty reliable and have a wonderful character.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Mabye you could post a video when you drive it at full speed? 

Lol. It wouldn't be very exciting, tractors don't go that fast lol. This tractor is just a little guy, 130 horsepower or so, weighs about 15000 pounds and goes about 18mph. 

The tractor iam running right now tops the scales at about 53000 pounds is rated at 620 horse power, 2170 pounds/feet of torque and goes 23mph

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@speedy3471, That's great to see you working on the machinery like that.  I work as a volunteer on a steam railway and seem to be constantly taking things apart and putting them back together, but the good thing with older technology is that things can be fixed without hooking them up to diagnostic computers!

Isnt that the truth lol. First thing the techs do when working on equipment now lol, hook up the diagnostic computer lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

I would if I could lol. It's being overhauled in a Cummins engine shop getting 200km away

OUCH ihihihihihi

620 horse power

Ok you know how to make a girl wet 

Yup. Seal failed and took out the torque limiter

OUCH again and this time seriously!!!

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

OUCH ihihihihihi

Ok you know how to make a girl wet 

OUCH again and this time seriously!!!

That's one fine shop u have there. Great lighting, clean. Excellent rig for holding split apart tractor.  Bet theres a BIG air compressor somewhere.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/20/2019 at 4:23 PM, spywareonya said:

@speedy3471

AMAZINGLY FASCINATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting, it is marvellous… and to see its interior was almost intimate!!

Take a look at that Snap-On tool chest behind the tractor. It's a BIG one (actually several chests) filled to the brim with the best mechanic's tools available. Might be 100,ooo USD worth or much more in those boxes. That's a mechanic's wet dream you see there friends.