Broke down tractor

11 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

That's one fine shop u have there. Great lighting, clean. Excellent rig for holding split apart tractor.  Bet theres a BIG air compressor somewhere.

I love the subtleties of your jokes, boy ihihihihihi

That's a mechanic's wet dream you see there

Some people miss to understand how many incredible endevour is required even to craft those tools… it's not strange to me that 

Might be 100,ooo USD worth or much more in those boxes

Luckily we are serious and tough guys!!! (...and a kinky lady)

• Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I love the subtleties of your jokes, boy ihihihihihi

You Latvians   have an odd sense of humor 😜

Edited by UnabashedUser
15 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

That's one fine shop u have there. Great lighting, clean. Excellent rig for holding split apart tractor.  Bet theres a BIG air compressor somewhere.

Not big enough lol. My shop is only 50x50 feet that is lol. The door is only 14' high and 20'wide. I can't even got one of our combines in the door! 

I've got a cold storage shed that's 80x200 with 50 foot wide door and 20 feet high. If we were to build a new shop that's the size we would build it Haha. The size of machinery now is incredible 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Take a look at that Snap-On tool chest behind the tractor. It's a BIG one (actually several chests) filled to the brim with the best mechanic's tools available. Might be 100,ooo USD worth or much more in those boxes. That's a mechanic's wet dream you see there friends.

O for sure. Hell some specialty tools that you may only need once is worth a grand or 2. You can never have to many tools hahaha

• Like 1