OMG!

F.W

Have you noticed these days,no-one seems to say "OH MY GOD!" anymore?

People say "oh my days" or "oh my word".On TV i noticed this,on those magazine shows,everyone says "oh my days".I heard kids in my street say "oh my word!"...Is the word GOD now "offensive"?The worlds gone nuts.

Edited by F.W
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, F.W said:

People say "oh my days" or "oh my word".On TV i noticed this,on those magazine shows,everyone says "oh my days".I heard kids in my street say "oh my word!"...Is the word GOD now "offensive"?The worlds gone nuts.

Idk I say omg like well a lot. All my friends also use it a lot. It's considered less formal which is why I think it's less apparent in media presentations but among groups of friends and family I think it's still used a lot, though that could just be my family and friends🤷

8 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

POLITICAL CORRECT MAFFIA

They will discover Witches are all trained in vigilante combat and guerrilla tactics HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If anybody wants to know how to craft home-made poison-granades just ask HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No sorry I won't tell obviously HAHAHA

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

They will discover Witches are all trained in vigilante combat and guerrilla tactics HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If anybody wants to know how to craft home-made poison-granades just ask HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Haha 2

I am afraid these subject are actually outlawed online, even only by joke...

I strongly encourage to revert to our previous jokes

Plus, a molotov must use a flick whose durability is tested, unless it risks to explode too soon, like half a second after you threw it, and explode three feet from your face almost raining hellfire on YOU and you will feel a fucking HEAT even through the scarf hiding your face (and BELIEVE ME it's not cool)

Then you will die of laughter, but also carry with you a teaching for all life

BACK TO JOKES NOW (really we risk to put Admin in a bad position if these things are found, he doesn't deserve that)

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
43 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I am afraid these subject are actually outlawed online, even only by joke...

I strongly encourage to revert to our previous jokes

Plus, a molotov must use a flick whose durability is tested, unless it risks to explode too soon, like half a second after you threw it, and explode three feet from your face almost raining hellfire on YOU and you will feel a fucking HEAT even through the scarf hiding your face (and BELIEVE ME it's not cool)

Then you will die of laughter, but also carry with you a teaching for all life

BACK TO JOKES NOW (really we risk to put Admin in a bad position if these things are found, he doesn't deserve that)

Oh but we are just joking no need to punish us 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Oh but we are just joking no need to punish us 

Yes yes but some subjects are really illegal

If soembody finds out we joke about explosives and Admin did nothing, he could be blamed

He is a great guy and doesn't deserve that so I am asking us both to be careful

You can understand from my answer before that I am in no way judgemental about bombs ahahahahah

Just care for cautiousness online

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

If soembody finds out we joke about explosives and Admin did nothing, he could be blamed

You can understand from my answer before that I am in no way judgemental about bombs ahahahahah

Oh but look it all went away😲 that means that we have never discussed it because what you don't see dosen't exist:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Oh but look it all went away😲 that means that we have never discussed it because what you don't see dosen't exist:)

I edited it too, great work

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:02 AM, F.W said:

For some reason this made me think of all the war comics I used to read as a lad in the 70s.

German soldiers were forever cursing by saying things like "Gott in Himmel", when one suspects that they are more likely to have said "Scheisse".

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

For some reason this made me think of all the war comics I used to read as a lad in the 70s.

German soldiers were forever cursing by saying things like "Gott in Himmel", when one suspects that they are more likely to have said "Scheisse".

I curse quite creatively ahahahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, peeingone said:

a Pussy

It's also a slang for "spineless male"

Slang works like that...

For example, I have many homosexual friends (one of them even tried to date my boyfriend ahahahaha Alex just politely told him he already had a partner, he did not even specified my sex, in order to be even more polite) and yet I use the words "gay" or even "faggot" to mean a spineless heterosexual man

If I am talking about homosexual men I just say "homosexual men", holy fuck is that hard to be polite?

Slang is slang...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I grew up baptist (my babysitter was baptist and would take me to church with her) and I remember the first time I said "oh my god!" in front of her she slapped me across the face and told me to never take the lord's name in vain like that. I was like 8 years old at the time and never said it again until I was like 16 in the 10th grade lol. Now I'm atheist and don't care. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, peeingone said:

Well Pussy means a few things haha but so do other words like fuck, s**t, etc. 

What gets me sometimes is how exactly the same word can mean totally different things in different places.

Take the word "fag" for example.

In the UK fag = cigarette

In the USA fag = gay male.

I remember the look on the faces of some American sailors we met out nightclubbing when my friend asked one of them if he had a spare fag.

I kind of had to quickly translate to avoid offence, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I grew up baptist (my babysitter was baptist and would take me to church with her) and I remember the first time I said "oh my god!" in front of her she slapped me across the face and told me to never take the lord's name in vain like that. I was like 8 years old at the time and never said it again until I was like 16 in the 10th grade lol. Now I'm atheist and don't care. 

A sad story, worthy of reporting police

Anyway… there is no need to be atheist to profane with happiness and creativity… for example I am absolutely a believer in the entities I serve… but the classical concept of god?

He's lucky not to exist, if he existed he would be an asshole!!!!!!!!!

40 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

What gets me sometimes is how exactly the same word can mean totally different things in different places.

Take the word "fag" for example.

In the UK fag = cigarette

In the USA fag = gay male.

I remember the look on the faces of some American sailors we met out nightclubbing when my friend asked one of them if he had a spare fag.

I kind of had to quickly translate to avoid offence, lol.

9 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Just say you're wearing thongs here, people from other places immediately think you're wearing women's underwear, you point to the things on your feet "nah, thongs are shoes, mate" rofl.

MBUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 6:29 PM, peeingone said:

Well Pussy means a few things haha but so do other words like fuck, s**t, etc. 

"Fuck" is a very versatile word.

You can not only fuck someone, but something can be fucked up, someone can be fucked over, and anyone can be told to fuck off.

You might not give a fuck about something. 

If you bash your thumb with a hammer, one of the likeliest curses you will come out with is "fuck".

You can be told to get fucked. You can express surprise by saying "fuck me!"You can emphasise the seriousness of a situation by saying "fucking hell".

"Shit" is an even more versatile word.

There is good shit, bad shit, you can be in deep shit, something can be tough shit, something can be shit or it can be shit hot. You can be in the shit, especially if the shit hits the fan. You can bash seven shades of shit out of someone, or if scared you might be shitting yourself. You can be up shit creek without a paddle. You can exclaim "shit!" in response to something going wrong, or something can move as fast as shit off a shiny shovel. Shit can mean cannabis. And generally, shit happens.

• Like 2
On 5/13/2019 at 11:26 AM, spywareonya said:

Too bad.   Thought we could compare.   Mine might be better.......

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😘😘😘😘😘

On 5/13/2019 at 12:22 PM, spywareonya said:

You are right.  I’ll behave.   Okay.   I’ll TRY to behave.  

• Haha 1